Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:22 pm
Alright everyone, the time is now and that time is to start bitching. Ok, I'm playing Resident Evil 4 right now on "Professional" (for all you noobs, its hard) and I'm stuck on the last battle scene with that f*ck nut Krauser. As I'm battling him on the tower, I'm trying to pace myself with the clock. I swear Capcom gave this guy a HP of 3 million or something because all I'm doing throughout this battle is blasting him over and over again. Let me explain what I'm b***h-slapping with:

12x Killer 7 (magnum)
17x Striker (shotgun)
3x Mine Thrower
1 Gernade

And by the time I switch back over to the striker, time has already expired. I figured at this point I only tickled him. This is my 2nd day stuck on him and if anyone has beaten him (on professional) I suggest taking out that damn action replay. Ok, but seriously if you has beaten him, think of any way for me to take this S.O.B. down. Now I feel better. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:37 pm
I think I had a bit more ammo altogether when I fought him. But I probably had even less magnum rounds.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think I had a bit more ammo altogether when I fought him. But I probably had even less magnum rounds.

I got a b***h full of ammo, what I'm saying is by the time I empty the other round of weapons on him, time expires.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:40 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Hey guys, what if we combined nevada-tan and sherry birkin?

Wouldn't it be cute?
Another word about Sherry, Captain, and I'll send William after you. He's an overprotective father, you know.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Hey guys, what if we combined nevada-tan and sherry birkin?

Wouldn't it be cute?
Another word about Sherry, Captain, and I'll send William after you. He's an overprotective father, you know.

I like boxcutters.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:30 pm
MM-212 Beta
Alright everyone, the time is now and that time is to start bitching. Ok, I'm playing Resident Evil 4 right now on "Professional" (for all you noobs, its hard) and I'm stuck on the last battle scene with that f*ck nut Krauser. As I'm battling him on the tower, I'm trying to pace myself with the clock. I swear Capcom gave this guy a HP of 3 million or something because all I'm doing throughout this battle is blasting him over and over again. Let me explain what I'm b***h-slapping with:

12x Killer 7 (magnum)
17x Striker (shotgun)
3x Mine Thrower
1 Gernade

And by the time I switch back over to the striker, time has already expired. I figured at this point I only tickled him. This is my 2nd day stuck on him and if anyone has beaten him (on professional) I suggest taking out that damn action replay. Ok, but seriously if you has beaten him, think of any way for me to take this S.O.B. down. Now I feel better. sweatdrop

Yeah, those mofo took me like, 4 days to kick a** on, and I'm 13, so you should breeze through it. Believe it or not, I used my fully upgraded Broken Butterfly (w/ exclusive), and shot out his legs. When he fell to his knee, I moved my butt up to him and knifed him in the face. Rinse and repeat. If you run out of magnum ammo, switch to your Striker. Remember: in this battle, the knife is your best friend. surprised  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:53 pm
Canas Renvall
MM-212 Beta

12x Killer 7 (magnum)
17x Striker (shotgun)
3x Mine Thrower
1 Gernade

Yeah, those mofo took me like, 4 days to kick a** on, and I'm 13, so you should breeze through it. Believe it or not, I used my fully upgraded Broken Butterfly (w/ exclusive), and shot out his legs. When he fell to his knee, I moved my butt up to him and knifed him in the face. Rinse and repeat. If you run out of magnum ammo, switch to your Striker. Remember: in this battle, the knife is your best friend. surprised

Everyone says take out his knees, but evertime i shoot him with the TMP in the knees, it always seem to bounce right off of him.
Thanks for the advice, but I should be able to beat him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:00 pm
I can't belive that a knife worked better than a magnum. eek  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:03 pm
MM-212 Beta
that f*ck nut Krauser

rofl
I haven't beaten him on hard, but I'd suggest maxing out the magnum and using the mine thrower on his knees, magnum for the face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:14 pm
Das Jabberwockie
MM-212 Beta
that f*ck nut Krauser

rofl
I haven't beaten him on hard, but I'd suggest maxing out the magnum and using the mine thrower on his knees, magnum for the face.
Well I would of done it if I knew they gave him an infinite amount of hp...well i have the killer 7 and striker, plus some of the members said the knife works good.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:00 pm
This place is getting pretty slow...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:48 pm
Is it just me, or is like there alot of downtime in the guild right now? o.o; I haven't seen alot of posts happening over the past couple of days.

EDIT: I didn't see Mr. Kennedy's post above mine. o.o; Oh well.  

Tyr525

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:05 pm
Indeed.... Thats why I didnt check in much, not much activity.

Slow RE news these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:20 am
Mr. Kennedy

Slow RE news these days.
Hopefully E3 will turn that all around.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:27 am
MM-212 Beta
Mr. Kennedy

Slow RE news these days.
Hopefully E3 will turn that all around.

*Praises E3*

Also, maybe the weak are being weeded out. o.o I mean, maybe the ones that are still posting are the true RE Fans, the ones with ultimate survival instinct... y'know?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games