Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:46 pm
"Come on in!" Greg yelled, "I also hung your coats over the rail so you guys wouldn't sweat too much."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:48 pm
FallenLight262
"Come on in!" Greg yelled, "I also hung your coats over the rail so you guys wouldn't sweat too much."
((Can you tell me what's going on so I know what to post?))  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:51 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

((Um... Greg, Xia and Xeggr are at Greg's house upon Earth. Xeggr is passed out on the couch, Xia is getting ready to eat some soup while Grge is serving them as guests. If your joining, it will be impossible to get to Earth for it takes two people to get to the Kingdom Hearts Galaxy to the Milkey Way Galaxy.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:52 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

((Um... Greg, Xia and Xeggr are at Greg's house upon Earth. Xeggr is passed out on the couch, Xia is getting ready to eat some soup while Grge is serving them as guests. If your joining, it will be impossible to get to Earth for it takes two people to get to the Kingdom Hearts Galaxy to the Milkey Way Galaxy.))
((I've already joined this rp. It's just been a while since I've posted. In case you didn't already know, It's me, Spartan-622.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:56 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

((I've already joined this rp. It's just been a while since I've posted. In case you didn't already know, It's me, Spartan-622.))

((Ah alright, my bad. Then guess there won't be that much of problems))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

((Ah alright, my bad. Then guess there won't be that much of problems))
"Hey Greg. You need help with anything?"((Just in case you forgot, I'm Vexxion.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:59 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

((Ah alright, my bad. Then I guess there won't be that much of problems))
"Hey Greg. You need help with anything?"((Just in case you forgot, I'm Vexxion.))

"Vexxion? WHere the hell did you come from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:07 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

*His clothes were completely burnt.*"That's not imprtant."  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:09 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Right, great job of hiding that. Anyways, I can tell be a persons feelings just by hearing the sound of their voice. And by yours, it sounds like your hiding something important."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Right, great job of hiding that. Anyways, I can tell be a persons feelings just by hearing the sound of their voice. And by yours, it sounds like your hiding something important."
"Just get me some clothes. Please."  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:15 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Whatever, stay put." Greg ran fast and grabbed a t-shirt and some baggy jeans. He also put some boxers within the pile. He then ran back down and threw the clothes to them. "Try not to burn these."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:17 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Whatever, stay put." Greg ran fast and grabbed a t-shirt and some baggy jeans. He also put some boxers within the pile. He then ran back down and threw the clothes to them. "Try not to burn these."
"Thanks."*He immediately ran to the bathroom and changed. Then he went to the kitchen and began to cook.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:21 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Thanks."*He immediately ran to the bathroom and changed. Then he went to the kitchen and began to cook.*

"The hell? Now you invading my kitchen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:22 pm
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."  

Huggable Band Nerd

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262
The_Ghost_Rider
FallenLight262

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."

"Eh, I don't have that much. So, try to keep it simple."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games