Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:52 pm
((...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:12 pm
Zexion and Xemnas summond their weapons and was ready to fight this demon.

Xeggr appeared by Marluxia and was leaning against the tree. "Hey, what's going on around here?" Xeggr said with a fun tone, but serious tone.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene made another one and was right next to him"please don't do this to me"

"What am I doing to you? Nothing that's what!" Xeggr yelled with anger. He then sighed. "It's my destiny to not feel, not to exist. Now, you standing here is screwing that up. Your causing this tear and it's becoming bigger. Now, I want to sew it shut, as if nothing ever happened. So, LEAVE DAMN IT!"
"no .you gave me a heart..........so am giving it back. " larxene reaches inside of her chest and presses the heart into his chest and made sure it went in to him.

The heart just hovered there alone with no one there to hold it. "Hey Larxene," Xeggr asked as he was on th other side of the room bu the door. He was just leaning against it, just smirking. "Tht's not me. If you would've been paying attention, I've been here the whole time. So, I bid you a goodbye..." Xeggr disappeared just like that. No portal, no darkness, just gone.
"no.... larxene disappeared as was searching for him
larxene searchs though the castle
((ummm what do i do now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:52 pm
FallenLight262

Xeggr appeared by Marluxia and was leaning against the tree. "Hey, what's going on around here?" Xeggr said with a fun tone, but serious tone.

The demon's tail emerged from the darkness, it was spiked and stained with blood. The tail was very long and scaly, it roared viciously.

"Just.. Leave... I don't want you...... To get hurt..." Deishi panted. Marluxia had evil smile on his face, he looked amused. "Oh, my my.. We have a visitor. How fun." the smile left soon after. He began to cut the vines off her more slowly, and more deeply, causing severe pain.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:46 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

The demon's tail emerged from the darkness, it was spiked and stained with blood. The tail was very long and scaly, it roared viciously.

"Just.. Leave... I don't want you...... To get hurt..." Deishi panted. Marluxia had evil smile on his face, he looked amused. "Oh, my my.. We have a visitor. How fun." the smile left soon after. He began to cut the vines off her more slowly, and more deeply, causing severe pain.

Xeggr walked over to see on what was going on. He saw a poor inocent girl being hurt while Marluxia was torturing her. "What's the point in this exactly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:53 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr walked over to see on what was going on. He saw a poor inocent girl being hurt while Marluxia was torturing her. "What's the point in this exactly?"

"He wants me to-"
Marluxia kicked her harshly against the side and mouthed to her angrily, Shut up!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:55 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"He wants me to-"
Marluxia kicked her harshly against the side and mouthed to her angrily, Shut up!

"Wants to what Marluxia?" he asked smoothly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:26 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"He wants me to-"

Deishi had enough strength to stand, but was in so much pain that she only sat up. "This does not concern you, Xeggr." Marluxia now looked pissed off.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:44 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"He wants me to-"

Deishi had enough strength to stand, but was in so much pain that she only sat up. "This does not concern you, Xeggr." Marluxia now looked pissed off.

"Then why should it concern her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:08 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"He wants me to-"

"That, Xeggr, is none of your business.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"He wants me to-"

"Why is it your buisiness?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:58 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

He smirked, and grabbed Deishi by her shirt. "Hmph." Deishi looked asleep, but the amount of blood she was loosing made her tired. "Wake up!" Marluxia yelled, her eyes opened and her skin was getting pale. "Huh?" she said weakly.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:36 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

He smirked, and grabbed Deishi by her shirt. "Hmph." Deishi looked asleep, but the amount of blood she was loosing made her tired. "Wake up!" Marluxia yelled, her eyes opened and her skin was getting pale. "Huh?" she said weakly.

"Look, just tell me on what you want from her and I'll leave you alone, alight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:38 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Look, just tell me on what you want from her and I'll leave you alone, alight?"

"If I told you, I would have to kill you.." he dropped Deishi, then she hit the ground with a loud thump.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:43 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"If I told you, I would have to kill you.." he dropped Deishi, then she hit the ground with a loud thump.

"Hmm, interesting." Xeggr said. "Ok, I'll leave you...as soon as you kill her." Xeggr grinned.

((Have Marluxia kill her, Xeggr's got a trick up his sleeve.))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games