Reply World of Warcraft
Introductions (Say Hello Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joujoudoll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm
Hello! My name is Stephanie, I'm 24 years old. I've been playing wow for 4 years... Mostly alliance.

I hate the alliance now, and I'm looking for a server to play horde... I don't want to join a server where I don't know anyone.

I don't really know what else to say... Haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:14 pm
I'm Sasha, 21, and a traitorous swine who faction changed from Alliance. I now play horde on Argent Dawn in one of the better-known guilds as a healypriest. I am also addicted to trolls... and am an altahoic.

Logically German

Savior of Humanity

Supreme Contributor

17,300 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 pm
I'm Lelouch, I'm 19 and have been playing WoW for over 4 years now. I play alliance on the Cenarion Circle- US server. My main is Q, short for Qctavian - 80 arcane mage  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 am
hey,my name's seether 14,i used to play vanila wow,burning crusade and and was on 25 uldar when i stopped plaing because of money issues,but im willing to offer any knowlege i hae to those that are new to azeroth....and i rlly hate pallies  

seether14

xSmile_Kittenx generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

xSmile_Kittenx

3,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm
hi my name is Dark_girl xp I have a warrior that is 53 and her name is Amelsea oh and i am 14 going be 15 razz I am also a wowcaholic 2!!! smile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 pm
hi guys.. nice to meet you all
I'm Karine, French Canadian addicted to bubble tea,
aside from Wow I like to play violin and I like to draw and read and do sports
I play mostly on Terrokar and Kul Tiras

...glory to the mighty Doctor Who!!!  

SilverM0on

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50

Kitsunie of Akatsuki xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 am
hello folks im just saying hi to everyone and well yeah i have a lvl 69 DK Unholy specced and so yeah everyone root me on for my goal is to get to 71 this fri ( server is Stormscale/ Name is Cryptrune )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Alexa, 14, and I play both Horde and Alliance. I mainly play on Black Dragonflight with a level 72 Draenei Death Knight. I love WoW and have been playing it for about 3 years now.  

Elemental Princess720

IRL Explorer

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kupo Belle

Sparkling Pieslinger

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 am
Hello. You guys can just call me by my username but my real name is Jen. I am a complete alt-aholic and don't even have a set server I play on. But the majority of my toons are on Perenolde, Shadowsong and Winterhoof. I've had my WoW account for 2 years now I think, but I've only been playing it for about 1 year and within that time has been hit or miss.

I love the game, I just get easily distracted. Lol.

In real life I work 12 hour shifts on a kinda weird schedule. I like ducks and play the piano. Other game addictions include Sims 2 and 3.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:59 pm
ellos names James but most just call me by Solasu since its been my nickname since i was 13 and im going on 20 this year played WoW since about a month past its release got 80 tauren war and and 80 dreani sham. wars on mok'nathal and shams on Bloodhoof gona change sham to a troll soon tho prob  

Solasu90

Caption Verd

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 am
Hello, I'm Verdy! I literally just started playing WoW a few months ago, but I'm pretty psyched about it. I play both Alliance and Horde, because I don't care about the politics lol.  
nightlight rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 8 Total: 23 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am
just popping in again after a year or 2 of being gone. mostly been playing wow this whole time, been at it since beta. i have a hard time actually playing on any other server but my own, but i'm trying to work on it because i maxed out my character slots sad and cenarius has been my home for 5 years now, but i would like a guild to join for casual raiding in cataclysm.  

nightlight

Ijivirus

Sparkly Hunter

5,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 am
Started playing a bit before TBC. I am definitely an altoholic but most of my toons have Cry or db in their names. I go by db mostly. Play Ally and Horde on Tichondrius, Kel'Thuzad, Mal'Ganis, and Arthas. I mainly play Ele Sham, Disc Priest, Resto Druid but I have all classes at max and enjoy them all except Rogue and Warrior.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff