Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm
((sammy, if you wanna stumble upon us on the third floor...that's where blaze is))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm
Edgar nodded and growled. "Where....patients."

Siegfried looked to Rogi and the newcomer Edgar. He had no idea what was going on nor where this guy came from. He is a scientist? Whats a scientist doing here anyway? Looking back at Rogi, he said. "Well what am I doing here and where did you find this guy?" Siegfried jerked his thumb to Edgar for reference. "And who the heck is Blaze?"  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm
"I do not have time to explain," Rogi said as he rushed up to Edgar. "They are right behind you," he said as he turned back towards Siegfried. "There is a great evil in this place, rather, a new evil has appeared and Chris and a guest are all alone. We must find Chris at once, and protect our guest." He turned back to Edgar. "Should Emily wake up while we are gone. Have her help you." With a nod to Siegfried, Rogi left the room in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Edgar watched Rogi leave then turned around. Blaze was there and the android girl he saw with him was there too. Her arm seemed to have been phased through Blaze's cheast, and it didnt look good. Taking the holster off his back, Edgar went to work on Blaze. First he put restrains on Blaze's wrists and ankles in case he woke up screaming. Once that was done, he pulled out several tools located on his body on a tray he also set up when restraining Blaze. Once everything was in place, Edgar went to work.

Siegfried, having nothing else to do, chased after Rogi. He ran faster putting a hand on his hat to keep it there. Once he caught up with Rogi, he fast walked behind him looking around. "Rogi, whats this about a new evil? We got enough to worry about this house already without another player in the game if you know what I mean."  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 pm
"We have to stall it. I will be sending for the Master as soon as we find Chris."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm
"Well how can we stall it if we dont know where the damn thing is?" Siegfried replied. "And where in hell is Esteban anyway? He has been gone a long time and Im surprised no one has tried to make a move on the graveyward while he is gone."  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 pm
Rogi stopped and placed a hand to the wall. After a second or two, he spoke. "They are on the first floor, near the kitchen."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:08 pm
Siegfried watches as Rogi communciates with the Mansion. Once it was done he spoke again. "Well thats all fine and dandy for them, but what about the evil? I need to know what Im shooting before I shoot."  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm
"If I knew what kind of evil it was," Rogi began, "then I may not be quite as worried, but I can say, that the last time I felt a power this strong, was when Esteban became angry with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 pm
Siegfried blinked and mulled over what that implied. Finally he said. "If thats the case, Im going to need bigger guns."  

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Phantom: Hmmm! This "purest of light" sounds intriguing, I will have to stall Rogi and Seigfried so that I may find out who the light is. He had followed them until Seigfried said something about guns, in which case, Phantom had made himself visible, and flew around the two figures leaving a cloud of smoke behind him, his favorite technique, the nightmare, making anyone he wanted have there worst fears come true. Only an illusion, it will last only 20 minuets before they would wake. I need to hurry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm
Chris walked into the room Rogi was in and stopped in her tracks. "Who... what happened?"  

abnormal-starr

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 pm
Sirus waited in his room. His eyes kept leaping to the door with every creek and thud. He checked his tomes: wind, fire, dispel, and seal. He had a Stephen King novel somewhere with them all, but it didn't do him any good. It might have been the book, but the presence of evil like a grizzly hand pinching out a candle made him open his door. What happened to that girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:06 pm
Rogi stopped in his tracks as smoke formed in the passageway in front of them. "Careful, Siegfried," he said hoping Siegfried would be able to stop in enough time. "I don't trust that smoke, nor much of anything since that evil presence showed up." Suddenly, Rogi saw Chris appear on the other side of the room. "Don't go through the smoke," he bellowed before turning to Siegfried. "You try and find a way to our guest on the first floor. I'll get Chris. Go now." Rogi touched a rune on his arm, made a few calculations, and disappeared, reappearing just inside the smoke next to Chris. "Chris, I am going to send you to Master Esteban. Tell him what has happened here and bring him back to the house." He yawned. "Time is of the essence. Hold on tight." He touched a few runes on his arms and drew a few in the air. He then drew a rune on Chris' forehead, which caused her to instantly teleport to Esteban. Rogi then fell into a deep sleep.

((CHRIS SENT TO TENTH SEA LIBRARY: 14th FLOOR IN FRONT OF ESTEBAN))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
((sammy, if you wanna stumble upon us on the third floor...that's where blaze is))

((Thanks))

Sammy went up to the third floor and saw he brother being operated on. So she waited next to Emily.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games