Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm
Marten remained silent, breathing deeply to calm himself. Miles was still the same child he remembered who threw a temper tantrum when he wasn't given the respect he thought he deserved. Finally he responded "No Miles. Not until you tell me why you don't want my help."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:34 pm
"Because I don't need you!" Miles called out. "I've never needed you, all you ever do is come along and take everything I love away from me!" He added, clenching his fists.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:41 pm
Marten laughed out loud. "Tell me Miles, what have I ever taken from you? All my life you've had everything I wanted: a family, a home, freedom enough to decide where you went. And you still have that. What do I have of yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:45 pm
"Just that you took that all away from me!" He continued to yell aloud, his knuckles going white. "Because you lead the phoenix to the village, I was blamed for it. Because I was blamed I was banished from my home, Losing my family, home, and freedom to live where I'd been my entire life. Now you're trying to take from me the only woman I've ever loved, and you don't see anything wrong with it?! Well ******** you!" He screamed, tears streaming down his face. "******** you."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:53 pm
Marten sat silently, waiting for Miles' rage to spend itself. It was true, for the most part. The Phoenix had already been hunting in the village, but Marten had probably increased suspicion against Miles by staying at his house. If he knew Miles (which admittedly he didn't very well) he would eventually calm down enough to be reasonable.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Mirado closed his eyes and crossed his arms. His body tensed up but he tried to hide it. Miles was shouting angrily. And although he could not hear Marten, he could guess what he might be saying to make Miles so upset. Mirado shook his head slowly. Miles's pains could never equal his own. And he bet Marten's did not either.

"Calm down..." Mirado said firmly. He placed a hand on Miles's shoulder.  

Masamune 5.0

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:07 pm
Witium nudged Kraid and murmured, "These guys are crazy. I wish we had a better option then relying on the two of them." He scratched his head and sat down, "What to do..." After unsheathing a sword, he began tapping it on his shoulder, "Getting there by boat takes too long, flying on a dragon takes too long, THIS is taking too long." He threw his hands up in the air, "Ya know guys, you better make a decision fast because it doesn't take long for someone to die."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:07 pm
Miles pulled away from Mirado, "Don't you tell me to calm down!" Miles sobbed quietly, hanging his head. "Tell me how to find her," He demanded once more, looking down to the destroyed markings in the sand.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Mirado sighed and turned around, facing Witium and Kraid. He then asked, "Can anyone talk telepathically to this Marten guy, or is it only a certain people?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:16 pm
Kraid shrugged, "Unless he has mental blocks up, anyone could contact him. Of course you have to know who you're trying to get in touch with."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Witium concentrated some and attempted to speak to Marten telepathically, ~Marten; what needs to happen for us ALL to teleport to where Yousei is? I'll make it happen one way or the other." The elf stood up and kept a firm grip on his right blade, "Guys, things are going to be set in motion, with or without force." Things were getting frustrating. Humans wasted so much time even though they had so little time to live.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Marten breathed deeply, maintaining a facade of calm - a surface calmness that allowed him to keep his voice steady. "Miles, you know I won't do that. I'll tell Yousei that you tried, but you couldn't find her."

He turned his attention to Witium, reaching out to his mind. "You may be able to cast the spell, but this man Kraid is probably a better choice. I will instruct you on how to do this, provided that you only tell Miles at the last second. He needs to understand that his anger will only hurt people."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:28 pm
Mirado decided to give it a try, as well. He did not know much about Marten, but he knew his name and the fact that he was just communicating here would surely make it easier. Mirado attempted to project his thoughts to the man known as Marten. "Marten. Can you hear me at all?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:29 pm
Frustration began to boil inside of his elven eyes as the Marten spoke. They didn't consist of how to get to Yousei. Witium began to grind his teeth, but kept his concentration crystal clear, ~Tell Karasu to get over to us and then direct Kraid on how to cast the spell. I hope your following words are simply a comply~. He turned to Kraid and gestured his eyes to the pentagram and twiddled his fingers for a moment. That was his attempt at insinuating to Kraid that he would be casting the spell.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games