Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

leaf hinata hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:04 pm
"A Sannin? Wow. Are you sure that she's a medical ninja? If she is, how can I contact her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 pm
yer shes a medical sanin with the curently best score one the raikage exsams with snowy leaving and all  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

leaf hinata hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 pm
"I noticed that she was the current best. How can I contact her?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 pm
well i can ask her or u just send her a pm containing ur reson why u whant to be her aprentice and of course that u whant to be her aprentice  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

leaf hinata hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm
"Thanks. Would you like to help me train? i could use the help!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Daisuke woke up from his corner and rubbed his eyes,looking atthe newcomer.

"Eh, Hello! I'm Daisuke. I'm a Chuunin, so if you need any help, just ask me. By the way, what are your elements?"  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:46 am
Zann limped in to the academy. His head was wrapped up, and his arm was in a sling. He took one long look at the academy, and walked in. When he saw Daisuke, he gave a nod of greeting,
“Long time no see Daisuke…over a year, it has been? How’s things going on in the academy?” He was concerned about his former students, and their progresses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:42 pm
"Zanny!" Kiyoshi jumped out of nowhere and gave Zann a big hug. Kiyoshi's didn't even notice Zann was weapped up.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:30 pm
"kioshi, dont try to scare the academists ok xp " *neko said laughing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:30 pm
"Zann!" Aiykou said, after not seeing him in a year. "What happened to you?" Ai asked as he noticed the bandages on Zann.  

One of Strength

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:19 am
*neko looks atthe boy who seems to know zann* "wow, all those peeps that i dont know, ... yet"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 am
"Uh, hi, Kiyoshi..." Zann said in a slightly hesitant tone. Z-Zanny...? I didn't know I was that well-liked...
He then turned to Aiykou,
"Yo Aiykou, you look a lot stronger than a year ago..." He looked at the bandages,
"Nothing...well we were fighting the Tsukikage, Ripp, and we would have been killed if not for Susumu." His tone was quiet, ashamed of being so weak. I was still too hot-headed...I haven't gotten much stronger during the past year...  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:06 am
futashi appeared next to zann, all bandaged up like zann. only thing is that he had a cast on his right leg and a cast on his arm. his left eye was bandaged as well. "zann......we need to get stronger. im coming with you to where ever your going." he said, looking at him. "if we are going to be stronger, we have to do it like a team." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:20 am
Zann turned to Futashi, his expression only showing seriousness,
“I agree. But right now I don’t know where to go yet…I might travel to the Sand to learn Kage level Wind jutsus, to see if anyone can teach me. But I don’t know yet. What about you?”
Zann felt slightly lost…right now, he felt like he was nothing but a weakling, nothing but a burden to the Cloud, a shame to his village…  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 am
"im going to follow you. i think it is time for me to get out for a change" he said smiling. "let travel together. we can become stronger a the same time. i may learn some stuff on the way to." he said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games