Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post.your.Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures?
  hawtness 8)
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:13 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image
Pelvic Thrust me. . [ harder ]. .. and . . Moan for me. . .

Yeah, my last picture about them socks. . Tehe.
Me and her were bored. REALLY BORED.'

I'm not ugly but I'm not no damn Beyonce ither. u.u I dunno, I'm getting so obessed about beauty for some odd reason. Though, I don't wear make-up, and I'm not trying to inmpress anybody except me, which I continue to fail. I never amaze myself. I always find a flaw in me. I'm like a perfectionist[sp]

BTW PEOPLE, MY SO CALLED ' BOY FRIEND' is actually my half sister[since I'm half black half white] And she is a tom boy, and gets mistaken for a guy all the time. [Horrible I know] BUT ANYWAYS, so I figure I'd dress up her like a guy, and take some pictures.

NO THIS IS NOT INCEST. . . much. O_<
xp

User ImageThrusts: 13,487

she doesn't look like a boy o.o

I used to be like that, perfectionist about myself and all, but these days, I try to be more compreensible[sp], not everyone can be a beyonce or some superstar, they pee and fart too anyways u.u  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image

I'm not ugly but I'm not no damn Beyonce ither. u.u I dunno, I'm getting so obessed about beauty for some odd reason. Though, I don't wear make-up, and I'm not trying to inmpress anybody except me, which I continue to fail. I never amaze myself. I always find a flaw in me. I'm like a perfectionist[sp]

BTW PEOPLE, MY SO CALLED ' BOY FRIEND' is actually my half sister[since I'm half black half white] And she is a tom boy, and gets mistaken for a guy all the time. [Horrible I know] BUT ANYWAYS, so I figure I'd dress up her like a guy, and take some pictures.

xp

rofl  

Pailzor
Captain

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 pm
Srta Tap Dance
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image

xp

I used to be like that, perfectionist about myself and all, but these days, I try to be more compreensible[sp], not everyone can be a beyonce or some superstar, they pee and fart too anyways u.u

User Image

Umm, she is a boy in the inside, trapped in a girls body. But I think she is straight. @.<

BUT I'VE BEEN WATCHING AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL LIKE CRAZY EVEN IF IT'S YEARS OLD AND ARGH. -ENVY- I gotta be miss perfect I say. D;

Anyways, I must go. I'm not supposed to be online. >> <<

User ImageThrusts: 13,56o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:20 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Srta Tap Dance
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image

xp

User Image

Umm, she is a boy in the inside, trapped in a girls body. But I think she is straight. @.<

BUT I'VE BEEN WATCHING AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL LIKE CRAZY EVEN IF IT'S YEARS OLD AND ARGH. -ENVY- I gotta be miss perfect I say. D;

Anyways, I must go. I'm not supposed to be online. >> <<

sad heart heart  

Pailzor
Captain

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Me! lol
Ok, so just to let you know, I dont have a beard..the shadows just make it look that way. However, I do have a goaty type thing. =p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:26 pm
User Image

Bai Papa, I lurve yew.
<33
-thrustthrust-

Lady Pelvic

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User Image

Bai Papa, I lurve yew.
<33
-thrustthrust-

heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:42 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Grrr I really need to get a new camera.. or get my current one fixed. I hate my dad's.. it's so stupid.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm
Pure needs new pikchurs~

=<

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:51 pm
The Ocarina of Time.

KibaB

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:54 pm
KibaB
The Ocarina of Time.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Pailzor
KibaB
The Ocarina of Time.

blaugh

Didn't know I had an Ocarina did you Dave?

KibaB

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:57 pm
User Image
i ish secretive of my picks however i post the eyes! O_O lol i just think im to ugly for public >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 pm
SilentRedemption
User Image
i ish secretive of my picks however i post the eyes! O_O lol i just think im to ugly for public >.<

._.;;

You can't be as bad as me...

KibaB

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Jordie you're a dork and I heart you. XD <3

...I laughed myself to sleep.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games