Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:21 pm

(destiny returned home and and walke dinto the room and grabbed a towel enetering the bathroom she didnt know that it would hurt this much..to know she killed someone again) (the blood started to wash away as tears started to flow)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Gohma heard her in the bathroom. Smiling at her return he moved into her room and sat on the bed.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:24 pm

(she couldnt help but try not to be loud she was used to it as she slowly slid to the floor on her knees helpless)hes...gone...its al my fault...i should have...stopped him.....(she tryed to claw the tile only in a false retribution)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:26 pm

Gohma began to worry. Standing up he moved to the door of the bathroom and opened it. Calling out softly to Destiny he began to walk in.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 pm

(destiny quickly stood trying not to cry) im...hehre..(her voice was shaky she did a horrible job at hiding it ) im...o..okay...(still yet the tears and pain came )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:29 pm

Gohma rushed forward and his eyes widened in worry. "What happened?" He asked quickly. He grabbed her hands and moved closer to her.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:32 pm

(the tears still fell from her face) (she shook her head afraid she would hurt him as well)...hes...hes....(she stopped and came into the embrace crying alot harder now) aquasi...he...he found out...about...us...and...he hhe....attacked me...he...slit...his throat.....he....in...front of me...cuz...i called him a coward...now...im a murder..i killed him..(eyes widen) i did it...its my fault(the blood still layed on her skin in places on her face) i...i could have...stoped him..i..i should have....he..he...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:36 pm

Gohma's eyes hardened slightly in anger. He softened quickly though and pulled her tightly against him. "No." He whispered into her ear. "You aren't a murderer. You didn't kill him." He grabbed a wash rag and wiped her face off softly. "He was a coward if he took his life because of something like that." He kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry you had to see him do it." He held her tightly and yet as softly as he could. "You aren't hurt are you?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:40 pm

(she shook her head no) but ....i..jst....(saw a picture of the others that fell before her) yea..im fine....(smiled releasing the painand kissing him relesing it all to waist wanting to spend their birthdays trying to be happy)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:41 pm

Gohma could tell she was truly pained. He smiled slightly and picked her up off of her feet. Kissing her lightly he moved out of the bathroom and into their room. Laying down on the bed he turned to face her. "If you want to talk about it again I don't mind." He whispered slightly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:44 pm

((And for the record im not emo just making sure you 2 knew.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 pm

((XD come on as much time as you lived at my house... Of course I know you aren't emo xD... Well maybe alittle on here at least.))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 pm

(she didnt want anyone to know she had vouged not to tell anyone the pain and what a monster she was she wanted him to know thoguh but couldnt do it it wasnt worth it he was the one she loved...but it was bast somethings were better left unsaid) no im alright (she stood up and grabbed a long sleeved big shirt and some shorts)(she buttoned the shirt and pulle dup the shorts and turned back to gohma wrapping her arms around his neck) ill be fine...(she smiled kissing him lightly)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 pm

((XD))

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:51 pm

Gohma nodded slightly. He knew she was hurting but pressing the issue between them was the wrong thing to do. He knew she would tell him eventually. When her heart was ready to share the pain together. He gazed upon her face and smiled. "You're beautiful." He whispered laying back onto the bed.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games