Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 pm
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
yeah, but the key is raticate is faster. i'd rather not have to use iron tail and instead use something better like wide lens or scope lens.

i think i'll do teh same with a pacharisu, he'll replace raticate and have a huntail as my opening pokemon and Kingdra as back up.
sounds much better. u cud also have a Luvdisc open up with a Rain Dance and chip away at the foe and then later use Kingdra to sweep away. but idk maybe ur idea is much better
yeah, i already got some other backed up for regular combat and type coverage. i think those four are all i'll need for the Brine Cutter team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm
~Xiloscent~
xxDarkGaaraxx
~Xiloscent~
yeah, but the key is raticate is faster. i'd rather not have to use iron tail and instead use something better like wide lens or scope lens.

i think i'll do teh same with a pacharisu, he'll replace raticate and have a huntail as my opening pokemon and Kingdra as back up.
sounds much better. u cud also have a Luvdisc open up with a Rain Dance and chip away at the foe and then later use Kingdra to sweep away. but idk maybe ur idea is much better
yeah, i already got some other backed up for regular combat and type coverage. i think those four are all i'll need for the Brine Cutter team.
awesome. well aside from those any other combos we can discuss?  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 pm
Wow, Dark Gaara. About a year ago i had the same outfit as you. I just thougt i should share that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:43 pm
brine cutter team is on hold, make a normal type special sweeper.

SHINY

WISHMUR

WITH

30-31 HP IV!

thats awesome. anything with that egg type could have that now!

but the sad thing is, he lost his alt color upon evolution, not that it was pretty or anything, i got to see it briefly when he first comes out.

wishmur had green ear tips and was hawt.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm
~Xiloscent~
brine cutter team is on hold, make a normal type special sweeper.

SHINY

WISHMUR

WITH

30-31 HP IV!

thats awesome. anything with that egg type could have that now!

but the sad thing is, he lost his alt color upon evolution, not that it was pretty or anything, i got to see it briefly when he first comes out.

wishmur had green ear tips and was hawt.
lolz wow i see u were very interested in that Whismur. I once had an Adamant Shiny Starly. When it was trained and evolved, it was kick-a**. Max ATK.(372 for those who dont know) and 272 SPD, which could have been better  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Demon0fMists
Wow, Dark Gaara. About a year ago i had the same outfit as you. I just thougt i should share that.
are you serious? you came by to say that? u were bored werent you lol  

xxDarkGaaraxx

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:04 pm
i would admit most of my shinies were hacked just cause they were my favs and looked more epic as shiny.

wishmur was my first legit, i can't even remember what i was doing in the tunnel, i think i was training my beldum on emerald when i heard the noise you never here and it had GREEN ears, with purple skin... thats like an awesome color combo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 am
~Xiloscent~
i would admit most of my shinies were hacked just cause they were my favs and looked more epic as shiny.

wishmur was my first legit, i can't even remember what i was doing in the tunnel, i think i was training my beldum on emerald when i heard the noise you never here and it had GREEN ears, with purple skin... thats like an awesome color combo.
somewhat of a Crobat, but a different shade of purple. My first legit Shiny was actually my Starter Charmander (hard to believe aint it?) And i think it was a Modest Nature to go with it. I was hyped about that  

xxDarkGaaraxx

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm
No clue if Im in the right thread *hold up peace flag* Umm.... Anyone wanna trade me Scythers with a metal coat for Scizors? Ive tried looke around the GTS while at college but everyone seems to be all "OMG a bidoof! *catch* I want a mew for this lvl 9 bidoof!" but yeah... Anyone want to?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:46 pm
don't worry your in the right place.

people do that cause they breed legendaries or hack em and send em out to either ruin games or unbalance the system. and they know they can get away with it.  

Xilo The Odd

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 pm
Yeah. I hate those kinds of people. They should just give out reasonable trades instead of "Lvl. 1 Squirtle for Lvl. 100 Deoxys". I swear it's ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Personally I think its worth it if the Squirtle knows End of Days....
And Ive even found a few pokemon that look just like Milotic! WEEE!!

Plus Ive found a few, not hacked yet resonable trades. Ive traded a Murkrow for Glameow (i have diamond so i cant catch her) and ve traded Machokes and things for others so me and the person both get the evolutions.

Oh and another question, whats a reasonable trade for a shiny Raichu? My friend said to try a legendary but A) I dont wanna be newbie and B) I cant as for anything legendary I dont have.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 pm
best bet would be to find a pokemon forum site and ask someone to make an offer for it. if they ask for things you don't know like EV trained or IV points just say its a Shiny raichu and i want to ask for soemthing i havn't seen yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:48 pm
Do you know of any pokemon forum sites I can use?  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xxDarkGaaraxx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 am
I personally don't know any in particular except here in the N-Cult. Not much I can say dude.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff