Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8204 8205 8206 8207 8208 8209 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 pm

DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
I... just really really... love cats!
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Not gonna lie, your Van Gough sig is trippy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Tails1990
DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!

I love it!
It's my favorite scene from one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:33 pm

DANDii Lions--
Tails1990
DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!

I love it!

I KNEW IT!
that's where I saw that from!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Tails1990
DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!

I love it!

I KNEW IT!

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"
Not gonna lie, it makes me cry like every time I watch it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 pm

DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Tails1990
DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!

I love it!

I KNEW IT!

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

it was a pretty sad episode....so misunderstood
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Tails1990
DANDii Lions--
-starts crying-
cat_crying cat_crying

Mmmm... cupcakes!

I love it!

I KNEW IT!

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

Yeeees.
D:
So many sads in it for so many reasons.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 am

DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--

I love it!

I KNEW IT!

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

Yeeees.
D:
What in this episode makes so many people sad?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 am

X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--

I love it!

I KNEW IT!

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

Yeeees.
D:

Spoilers to anyone who cares.

1. Rory 'died' in the previous episode and was erased from history. So Amy completely forgot the love of her life. Though Van Gogh does note how sad Amy is.
2. Van Gogh is already a very very sad man. Just seeing his struggle in the episode is heart wrenching.
3. The Alien/Monster in the episode was blind and scared and invisible. He had been separated from it's pack and left alone on earth. In the end he is accidentally killed by Van Gogh in defense.
4. They take Van Gogh to current times to a museum holding an exhibit of his works of art. The Doctor then asks the curator to sum up in Van Gogh in a few words. He pretty much explains that Van Gogh was the greatest painter of all time, which brings Van Gogh to tears.
5. After they return Van Gogh home Amy is eager to see if they managed to keep him from committing suicide. So her and The Doctor returns to the Museum, with Amy prepared to see hundred more paintings. To her dismay they find he still committed suicide at the same date. However, there is one more new painting. It's of sunflowers, which Amy tried to get Van Gogh to paint, with the words "For Amy" written on the vase.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 am

DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

Yeeees.
D:

1. Rory 'died' in the previous episode and was erased from history. So Amy completely forgot the love of her life. Though Van Gogh does note how sad Amy is.
2. Van Gogh is already a very very sad man. Just seeing his struggle in the episode is heart wrenching.
3. The Alien/Monster in the episode was blind and scared and invisible. He had been separated from it's pack and left alone on earth. In the end he is accidentally killed by Van Gogh in defense.
4. They take Van Gogh to current times to a museum holding an exhibit of his works of art. The Doctor then asks the curator to sum up in Van Gogh in a few words. He pretty much explains that Van Gogh was the greatest painter of all time, which brings Van Gogh to tears.
5. After they return Van Gogh home Amy is eager to see if they managed to keep him from committing suicide. So her and The Doctor returns to the Museum, with Amy prepared to see hundred more paintings. To her dismay they find he still committed suicide at the same date. However, there is one more new painting. It's of sunflowers, which Amy tried to get Van Gogh to paint, with the words "For Amy" written on the vase.
Whoa. I've never seen that episode before. And it's pretty saddening. My whole day has been made sad, now...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 am

X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
Snuffins
DANDii Lions--

Ahaha!
"Vincent and The Doctor"

Yeeees.
D:

Whoa. I've never seen that episode before. And it's pretty saddening. My whole day has been made sad, now...

You should watch it.
It's a very very good episode.
Sorry to make your whole day sad though.
:<

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:23 am

DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--

Yeeees.
D:

You should watch it.
I think I will.
And it's fine. You've done it before, anyway. wink
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 am

lol wasn't the sunflower painting actually van gohs final creation?? it sucks because he trully was one of the greatest painters to ever live.

gray reaper

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 am

X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--

Yeeees.
D:

You should watch it.
I think I will.

Haha, ok.
But srsly wat to the wink.

@Gray- Probs. I can't recall.
Agreed. He was truly incredible.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--

You should watch it.
I think I will.

Haha, ok.

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!?

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 am

X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--

You should watch it.
I think I will.

Haha, ok.

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!?

cat_rolleyes
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8204 8205 8206 8207 8208 8209 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games