Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8216 8217 8218 8219 8220 8221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:44 pm

crying I hear noises coming from the living room! I'm pretty scared right now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Regulust
crying I hear noises coming from the living room! I'm pretty scared right now.

Whatever it is, go Lucas on that thing and combo it to oblivion!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 pm

Meta_Fish
Kathulu93
Meta_Fish
I've watched Dr. Horrible so many times I've lost count. This is the best thing I've seen in a long, long, long time.
Hell, ever.
Its on Itunes. Podcast i believe.
Podcast? That's weird.

Then again, it's weird what it is. It's hard to classify, because it's too short to be a movie, and it's also on the internet, and it has professional actors, and it actually tells a story. It's something new. I want more.

Well, either way its on I-Tunes.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Kathulu93
Well, either way its on I-Tunes.
I'm strapped for cash, and I'm not into iPods much. I'll get the DVD when it comes out.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Well we can always retuen back to the subjust of my story then.

I gave myself an ability to create solid copies of myself, and a few eps later, and ability to roll into a ball of matter.

Coupled with the power of the Tanuki I discover and the Wind power I inherit even later on, It seems I have a good arsenal of moves there! But two things: I don't want to make myself seem over powered, and at the same time, the moves used are too integrated in the story to just remove one.

Add limitations? Bonus points given based on how absurd they are? wink

...Yes, of course!

With my Substitute Technique, the copies are slightly weaker than the real deal, and will expire if too much damage is taken.

I have made an instance where my Rollerball ability was used by the others in order to play soccer xd That hurt.

And later on in the series, i do tend to use these two abilities lesser and lesser.

Slightly weaker? Not 'only has a fraction of the original's strength' weaker? Clones are a fairly useful power, so it generally has to come with a big drawback, even moreso if the character has other powers as well.

I should probably ask: do you have a problem with me nitpicking/commenting like this? I'll likely make more negative comments, and if that's not what you're looking for you should warn me now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm

I need to try to sell some more s**t so I can do a -gasp- cosplay.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Meta_Fish
i might buy some stuff.

Reg - Get the weapons. Better safe than sorry.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Meta_Fish

What are you selling?

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 pm

I just sell shitty stuff I can part with, and try to build it up to scrape up enough cash to get the little things I need.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:01 pm

Meta_Fish
I just sell shitty stuff I can part with, and try to build it up to scrape up enough cash to get the little things I need.
Lucky. All i got is my stuff that was s**t on.

WHAT R U BE SELLIN? We're your pawns, make us buy or ban, lol

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:02 pm

Meta_Fish

There are a lot of cheaper items I want to get and just haven't yet, actually.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:05 pm

...Reg? Is you be ok?

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 pm

Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Well we can always retuen back to the subjust of my story then.

I gave myself an ability to create solid copies of myself, and a few eps later, and ability to roll into a ball of matter.

Coupled with the power of the Tanuki I discover and the Wind power I inherit even later on, It seems I have a good arsenal of moves there! But two things: I don't want to make myself seem over powered, and at the same time, the moves used are too integrated in the story to just remove one.

Add limitations? Bonus points given based on how absurd they are? wink

...Yes, of course!

With my Substitute Technique, the copies are slightly weaker than the real deal, and will expire if too much damage is taken.

I have made an instance where my Rollerball ability was used by the others in order to play soccer xd That hurt.

And later on in the series, i do tend to use these two abilities lesser and lesser.

Slightly weaker? Not 'only has a fraction of the original's strength' weaker? Clones are a fairly useful power, so it generally has to come with a big drawback, even moreso if the character has other powers as well.

I should probably ask: do you have a problem with me nitpicking/commenting like this? I'll likely make more negative comments, and if that's not what you're looking for you should warn me now.

It's ok. I gotta look for constructive criticism somewhere. And you're just the person with the smarts to fully understand my work! smile

Now I come ot another power I have.

In my 3-4th season i come up with a ability called the Conversion Technique. it's where I use my handheld device called A.N.A.L.Y.Z.E.R. and scan someone with unique abilities of with elemtal energy.

In season 3 it was Ryu Ken and the gang from Pocket Fighter.

In season 4 it's my usual friends, with their elemental powers.

Now I get to use interesting skills like for instance aftrer copying Ryu, I use a move called Pseudoken. Like the Hadouken, but you understand why i put in the prefix, right?

I didn't have names for the SF-based transformations, but I made some for the elemental Conversions, like HeatConversion after copying Eiji's Fire power and AquaConversion, after copying Ellis' Water power.

Now don't worry about overpowering. it basically add a bit of the other attribute to my Wind power, combining it.

As for how long it lasts, it wears off over a set time period, or when I use a VERY strong move, which expends the acquired power. Plus any Data used to use the Conversion can only be stored one at a time to limit its useage.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:07 pm

I'll put some items on here in a bit, I guess. XD

Meta_Fish
Captain

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 pm

*appears in a flurry of sakura petals*
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8216 8217 8218 8219 8220 8221 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games