Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm
Also, The Pain was a pain in the a**.
And ironically, when fighting The End, I never thought I'd see the end of that battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 pm
@ Bio: That's awesome, man. You're the first person I played Esham for that actually liked it. xd I think I've heard that tune before. It's nothing I'd pop into my CD player or anything, but it's not bad. I was gonna post Uber Glue by Disco Biscuits, but I can't find the studio version on youtube. So since we're on rap anyway, I'll post some more, and tell me what you think of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcvW4DOJ1-A&feature=related

Been a crazy week. Also, picked up Super Street Fighter IV. It is MUCH improved over the original. The new characters are cool, a lot of the balance issues and bullshit have been fixed, and best of all, they ditched that god awful boy band theme music! Thank you! Infamous is also bad a**, and I need to get back to it.

Also just discovered you can set your own soundtracks to games on the PS3. I thought only Xbox had that feature, so cool beans.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:58 pm
Yeah, not all the PS3 games, but some. Here's the list as of a couple of months ago:

Disc:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (offline only)
Bayonetta
Burnout Paradise (patched and through in-game menu/radio)
Dante's Inferno
Dragonball Raging Blast
Ghostbusters: The Video Game 
Godfather 2
Killzone 2 (multiplayer only)
King Of Fighters XII
LittleBigPlanet (during pod and creating levels only, used via game's menu)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (offline only)
MLB 08: The Show (through menu)
MLB 09: The Show (through menu as well?)
Modnation Racers
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Motorstorm Pacific Rift (offline only)
NBA 09: The Inside 
NCAA Football 09 (only at certain times, touchdown ie)
NHL 10 (add music through playlist)
Rock Band 2 (Drum Freeplay only, possibly during menus as well)
Sacred 2 
Shaun White Snowboarding
Skate 2 (possibly offline only)
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (mutes SFX sounds)
Street Figther IV
Tekken 6 (offline only)
Warhawk (patched)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 (offline only)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 (offline only)

Downloadable:
.detuned
After Burner Climax
Anarchy: Rush Hour
Battle Tanks (now Tank Battles)
Burn Zombie Burn!
Burnout Paradise (patched and through in-game menu/radio)
Call Of Duty Classic
Comet Crash
Crash Commando (lobby and main menu only)
Critter Crunch (with patch 1.1, offline only)
Crystal Defenders
Digger HD
Diner Dash
Echochrome
Feeding Frenzy 2
Flock
Hamsterball
High Velocity Bowling
Hyperballoid HD
Life With Playstation
Magic Orbz (formerly Magic Ball)
Mahjong
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Military Madness
Noby Noby Boy
Pain
Penny Arcade Adventures
PixelJunk Eden (unlockable)
PixelJunk Monsters (patched) 
PixelJunk Shooters
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
Savage Moon (patched)
Smash Cars
Super Stardust HD 
Tank Battles (formerly Battle Tanks)
Wakeboarding HD
Warhawk (patched)
Weekly Toro Station
Wipeout HD (via menu, need to make a playlist)
ZEN Pinball   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm
Oh, okay. Well, that's alright. I only use it mainly for fighters and FPSs anyway.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm
As for the song, I'm not too crazy about it. The beat is alright, and the rapper is somewhat lacking in flow. But it's alright. Beats the hell out of the stuff you see on TV.

I know you're not into Chamillionaire, but I recall you saying that you haven't listened to him extensively. So here's one of his songs from one of his mixtapes. He uses Nas' "Hip Hop Is Dead" beat here. But s**t, the lyrics and delivery are better than Nas' own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3XZTHh8hWc  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm
@Bio: Just wanted to touch on something you mentioned earlier about The Sorrow umm, "boss".

Though it may indicate that I'm not the greatest at MGS games, I never take chances with the enemies. I kill 'em all. Hardcore. F***, I even killed like ten innocent scientists lol. But I never kill an enemy I don't think I need to (The ones that aren't in my path, of course, and/or unless it's revenge for spotting me earlier lol) nor do I ever kill 'em in the open. Perfect stealth play for me, thanks.

~

So, I just watched two Uwe Boll movies that, umm, how do I say this...didn't suck nasty as* filth. And one of them was even, dare I say, good. Actually, really good.

If you're intrigued by that seemingly impossible statement, I dare thee to go out and rent both Postal and Rampage.

Postal is an outrageous comedy based on the video game that holds no punches, and for that, I praise it. Hell, Uwe Boll is man enough to even star in and rip on himself in the movie (Appearently, his movies are funded by nazi gold). And where else will you ever see a movie where seeing kids get shot and die violently is effing hilarious?

Rampage, on the other hand, is a straight up intelligent thriller. Wait, did I just say intelligent thriller? Oh, I think I did. And I meant it, too. If you're only willing to watch one of these movies (Which I I hope you at least do), watch this one, and be blown away by your own disbelief at the fact that Uwe Boll made this movie.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm
Chase Me To The End
@Bio: Just wanted to touch on something you mentioned earlier about The Sorrow umm, "boss".

Though it may indicate that I'm not the greatest at MGS games, I never take chances with the enemies. I kill 'em all. Hardcore. F***, I even killed like ten innocent scientists lol. But I never kill an enemy I don't think I need to (The ones that aren't in my path, of course, and/or unless it's revenge for spotting me earlier lol) nor do I ever kill 'em in the open. Perfect stealth play for me, thanks.
Yeah, okay, but they give you a Tranq gun for a reason. Not to mention the fake cigarettes and the handkerchief. All things used to knock your enemy out instead of killing them. Either way, for being such a cold hearted, mericless murderer, you had to wade throught that pool that much longer. Consider that your punishment.

I'll pass on those Owe Boll movies, thanks. Even if they weren't terrible, I'm sure my movie-watching life will still be fulfilling without them.

I recently watched Scent of a Woman for the first time. My God... Al Pacino is one amazing actor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End

Yeah, okay, but they give you a Tranq gun for a reason. Not to mention the fake cigarettes and the handkerchief. All things used to knock your enemy out instead of killing them. Either way, for being such a cold hearted, mericless murderer, you had to wade throught that pool that much longer. Consider that your punishment.

I'll pass on those Owe Boll movies, thanks. Even if they weren't terrible, I'm sure my movie-watching life will still be fulfilling without them.

I recently watched Scent of a Woman for the first time. My God... Al Pacino is one amazing actor.

Hey, I'm a compassionate soldier. I tranq or knock 'em out sometimes...And then I cut them to death while their restless sleep becomes a slumber eternal mwuhahaha. Or I'll just shoot 'em in the head, mafia style. Anyways, the point is, at least they (mostly) die in their sleep. Hahaha.

One of my favorite ways to kill 'em (Other then slitting their throats) is to stick 'em up with a shotgun from behind and then unload a buckshot into their backs. I love when their bodies fly across the room and slam into the wall.

~

Nope. Your movie watching life will be s**t w/o seeing Rampage...But not really haha. Well, whatever. Don't bother me none.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 pm
Chase Me To The End
Hey, I'm a compassionate soldier. I tranq or knock 'em out sometimes...And then I cut them to death while their restless sleep becomes a slumber eternal mwuhahaha. Or I'll just shoot 'em in the head, mafia style. Anyways, the point is, at least they (mostly) die in their sleep. Hahaha.

One of my favorite ways to kill 'em (Other then slitting their throats) is to stick 'em up with a shotgun from behind and then unload a buckshot into their backs. I love when their bodies fly across the room and slam into the wall.
I never kill them. I have others do my work for me. So I just usually throw a venomous snake, or a spider or a scorpion into them, and let the wrath of nature take its course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm
Nature takes too long.

I prefer quick efficiency over cunning strategy. But that's just me.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm
If you waste ammo putting them to sleep, and then use more ammo to kill them, then you're throwing that efficiency part out the window.
Bottom line is, you had to wade through a lot of dead soldiers, and you deserve that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you waste ammo putting them to sleep, and then use more ammo to kill them, then you're throwing that efficiency part out the window.
Bottom line is, you had to wade through a lot of dead soldiers, and you deserve that.

That would be true, except I never had to worry once about ammo shortages (Thus far).

I deserve nothing. None of those soldiers ever thought about possibly just knocking me out once they spotted me. There is no morality on the battlefield, so the fact that I had to wade through a lot of dead soldiers is kinda pointless, seeing as how I had no heavy conscience to bear. I did deserve wading through the dead scientists, though haha. Also, I love that I'm talking about the lack of morality behind killing a video game bad guy lmao.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:07 pm
They aren't bad guys. They're soldiers. They follow orders. They're still human beings. Which you'd know if you stick around in your prison cell and feed the guard for a while. Snake ends up having a pretty deep conversation with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
They aren't bad guys. They're soldiers. They follow orders. They're still human beings. Which you'd know if you stick around in your prison cell and feed the guard for a while. Snake ends up having a pretty deep conversation with him.

I don't want to involve myself with any deep philosophical conversations here, so I won't. And I won't say anything to spark any fire either, even if I want to. But I will say this: I forked Johnny to death.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm
You're an evil, evil man. The way YOU'RE playing Big Boss, he REALLY deserved what he got in MG1 and MG2.

EDIT: Besides, the only characters I'd like to do some forking with in that game are Eva and Para-Medic.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games