Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You're an evil, evil man. The way YOU'RE playing Big Boss, he REALLY deserved what he got in MG1 and MG2.

EDIT: Besides, the only characters I'd like to do some forking with in that game are Eva and Para-Medic.

You know, I was going to add the line "I forked him all night long" after the fact but didn't know if this was the right situation. Guess you declared it so haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm
And after I'm done with Para-Medic, I'll turn to her and ask, "So how does it taste?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 pm
And she'll be like, "Snake, have you heard of "Strawberry and Chocolate"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 pm
Damn, I missed my spot... Prior to saying, "And after I'm done with Para-Medic, I'll turn to her and ask, "So how does it taste?"" I should've said, "I'm gonna give her a taste of my Naked Snake."  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Damn, I missed my spot... Prior to saying, "And after I'm done with Para-Medic, I'll turn to her and ask, "So how does it taste?"" I should've said, "I'm gonna give her a taste of my Naked Snake."

"Now she's gonna know why they're gonna call me Big Boss"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm
Lol, I loved the conversation about Godzilla, when she said it gre big because of radiation, and he says, "Now I know why my pants have been feeling a little tight lately."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 am
@ Bio: Okay. That wasn't bad. And if it's flow you want, I think I got you covered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS6ITIebMjs

Hahaha, I always kill the ******** out of everyone in MGS3. Even when I'm sneaking, I try to kill just about everyone. I only did the tranq thing once just to see what The Sorrow fight would be like. Then I started killing everybody again. I think it's funny as hell Chase forked Granpa Johnny to death. xD Isn't that a time paradox, though?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am
Well, technically he says he's already got a son. So even if he's dead, his bloodline has already been passed down. So no, it's not necessarily a time paradox. Still, you guys are assholes. Like I said, You make it so that Big Boss DESERVES what he got in MG1 and MG2. The way I play it, you'd think he was Batman.

EDIT: @ The song: Yeah, that's more like it. I just don't like it when rappers sound like they're trying to catch up to the beat constantly. Part of the reason why I thought Eminem's second album was better than his first. His flow improved a lot.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:43 pm
Whatever, dude. It's a lot funner to grab a dude from behind and slit his throat than it is to tranq him.

Big Boss deserved what he got, regardless. And the people he killed/didn't kill in MGS3 really have nothing to do with his diabolical schemes in MG/MG2. And you can't ******** with Solid Snake. Solid Snake > Big Boss.

Case closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 pm
Chase Me To The End
Biohazard EXTREME
They aren't bad guys. They're soldiers. They follow orders. They're still human beings. Which you'd know if you stick around in your prison cell and feed the guard for a while. Snake ends up having a pretty deep conversation with him.

I don't want to involve myself with any deep philosophical conversations here, so I won't. And I won't say anything to spark any fire either, even if I want to. But I will say this: I forked Johnny to death.

I thought he shat himself to death.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm
Thee Stranger
Whatever, dude. It's a lot funner to grab a dude from behind and slit his throat than it is to tranq him.

Big Boss deserved what he got, regardless. And the people he killed/didn't kill in MGS3 really have nothing to do with his diabolical schemes in MG/MG2. And you can't ******** with Solid Snake. Solid Snake > Big Boss.

Case closed.
Solid Snake lost a lot of his coolness in MGS4. And not just because he was old, but because he was just a cabbage head tool. All he does is ask small questions and then listens as everyone else tells him huge 10+ minute stories. He lost his personality in that game. It's pretty sad when I can say that Snake was cooler in MGS2 than he was in MGS4.
Big Boss stayed badass throughout MGS3, Portable Ops and Peace Walker. He felt like a real character rather than just a plot device.
Big Boss > Solid Snake  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:58 pm
Scorpion > Sub-Zero.

Just sayin'.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm
Again, I'd disagree if they didn't sorta diminish Sub-Zero's coolness by prematurely aging him... Like Snake! Except in Sub-Zero's case, that was the major factor.
Speaking of semi-Mortal Kombat related things. How are we on the new guild? Did you accept the invitation to it at least?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Again, I'd disagree if they didn't sorta diminish Sub-Zero's coolness by prematurely aging him... Like Snake! Except in Sub-Zero's case, that was the major factor.
Speaking of semi-Mortal Kombat related things. How are we on the new guild? Did you accept the invitation to it at least?

Was that pun intended?

Yes, I accepted the inivitation. I'm sorry about taking forever with my part of the establishment.

Umm, lessee...I got friday off. I'll do it than. Mother effing pinky promise.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Chase Me To The End
Was that pun intended?

Yes, I accepted the inivitation. I'm sorry about taking forever with my part of the establishment.

Umm, lessee...I got friday off. I'll do it than. Mother effing pinky promise.
No, it so wasn't that I don't even know what pun you speak of.

Okay, I'll go ahead and promote you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games