Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8242 8243 8244 8245 8246 8247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:09 am

Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
I don't really know what to believe...
I mean unless the Big Bang just "happened"...
But you know, then you hear people who've seen ghosts and then you think "they're must be an afterlife"
Its all just too complex and I really don't think that we are susposed to know...or we would probably know...
You might like to read this. Basically, it just believes that stuff like that is unknown, or is unknowable.

Zephyrkitty
I've had enough of philosophical discussions for tonight. I'm going to bed and I'm going to hope we haven't hit a serious topic again tomorrow.
Really makes it less fun, doesn't it?

Hm...yeah that sounds like me. Not THERE"S NO GOD, but it is impossible to know... 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:10 am

l-Kriel-l
s**t I LOOK FOOLISH. gonk

As for me, I'm just gonna keep living as deist.
The only problem I have with the whole worshipping thing is how long it's been going. I mean, it would make perfect sense that Jesus would get sick of hearing it for nearly 2000 years...I mean, he's divine, did awesome things to save us, and succeeded, but...he's still human at the same time.
It's like hearing a song you like, but hearing it played over and over and over while it's playing several times at the same time for an insanely long period of time.

Incredibly sorry if I sound like a complete douchebag for this. I honestly didn't mean to.

:/
Well, maybe he just has a godly (lol) tolerability. Maybe he just listens to one song.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:10 am

ChaosTorrent
Anyone up for some brawl? I'm lacking practice on humans. Again.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
Hm...yeah that sounds like me. Not THERE"S NO GOD, but it is impossible to know... 3nodding
Exactly. We don't know!

Christian: GOD!
Athiest: NO GOD!
Agnostic: iunno lol

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 am

ChaosTorrent
ChaosTorrent
Nah. I'm going to bed soon.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:12 am

Meta_Fish
I_love_Inuyasha1
Exactly. We don't know!

Christian: GOD!
Athiest: NO GOD!
Agnostic: iunno lol

XD Yeah that sums it up.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 am

Meta_Fish
ChaosTorrent
ChaosTorrent
Nah. I'm going to bed soon.

LAME gonk
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:14 am

My entire belief centers around the fact that I do believe there is a God of some sort, we just don't know who or what God is.
For all we know, God could just be the force of nature that keeps everything in balance, or God could be the divine being that controls much of what we do.
We can't ever know for sure.

TooHyphy

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:14 am

Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l
s**t I LOOK FOOLISH. gonk

As for me, I'm just gonna keep living as deist.
The only problem I have with the whole worshipping thing is how long it's been going. I mean, it would make perfect sense that Jesus would get sick of hearing it for nearly 2000 years...I mean, he's divine, did awesome things to save us, and succeeded, but...he's still human at the same time.
It's like hearing a song you like, but hearing it played over and over and over while it's playing several times at the same time for an insanely long period of time.

Incredibly sorry if I sound like a complete douchebag for this. I honestly didn't mean to.

:/
Well, maybe he just has a godly (lol) tolerability. Maybe he just listens to one song.

LOLPUN. xd
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 am

ChaosTorrent
ChaosTorrent

Nope. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow...
I really should go to bed XD

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 am

l-Kriel-l
My entire belief centers around the fact that I do believe there is a God of some sort, we just don't know who or what God is.
For all we know, God could just be the force of nature that keeps everything in balance, or God could be the divine being that controls much of what we do.

Agnostic theism (also called religious agnosticism)—the view of those who do not claim to know existence of God or gods, but still believe in such an existence. (See Knowledge vs. Beliefs)

Maybe you should take a look at the agnostic page, too. There are different types of agnosticism.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 am

._.

Fine, I'll just go to the shop then and get me a pizza to suffocate the fact that I live in this timezone.

emo

Al Torrenz

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:19 am

Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l

Agnostic theism (also called religious agnosticism)—the view of those who do not claim to know existence of God or gods, but still believe in such an existence. (See Knowledge vs. Beliefs)

Maybe you should take a look at the agnostic page, too. There are different types of agnosticism.

But doesn't agnostic mean that you don't know if there's a God or not?
If there's different types...then...wait...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:19 am

ChaosTorrent
._.

Fine, I'll just go to the shop then and get me a pizza to suffocate the fact that I live in this timezone.

emo

You made me hungry... XD

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:21 am

l-Kriel-l
Meta_Fish
l-Kriel-l

But doesn't agnostic mean that you don't know if there's a God or not?
If there's different types...then...wait...
The page explains it better than I could.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8242 8243 8244 8245 8246 8247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games