Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8245 8246 8247 8248 8249 8250 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods
If you want a reset butten then just use Level every city to the ground and then use winds of amnesia to wipe everyones mind back to the basic level, forcing mankind to 'restart' the whole evolutionary thing from the beginning.

I like the idea of a total destruction of the world and everyone in it better....save for the safe few who shall be saved. Together, we shall raise a new world under my rule and the rule of my highest generals!

hahahahaha....you make it seem as if i plan to let some people live? no
In my plan, if you survive, tudos to you, you get to start the new humanity. I will not choose who survives, that is down to fate
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods
If you want a reset butten then just use Level every city to the ground and then use winds of amnesia to wipe everyones mind back to the basic level, forcing mankind to 'restart' the whole evolutionary thing from the beginning.

I like the idea of a total destruction of the world and everyone in it better....save for the safe few who shall be saved. Together, we shall raise a new world under my rule and the rule of my highest generals!

b***h what you smokin'?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

b***h what you smokin'?

oh, only my followers will be saved....
everyone else will burn!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

b***h what you smokin'?

everyone else will burn!

whatever, it was cold in here anyway

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 pm

The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

b***h what you smokin'?

everyone else will burn!

shane! its saturday!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
TheWingsOfTheGods

b***h what you smokin'?

everyone else will burn!

shane! its saturday!

not yet for me... it's actually my nap time... 9 PM isn't exactly late but I'm not exactly a regular teenager... tell me your plans sometime so that I can see if they're remotely valid or logical and we'll see about getting things done... lol
just remember... a guild-wide reset isn't something that would go by very easily if it meant everyone's death... even if it was logical and possible, there would still need to be a great discussion over it.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 pm

The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut
Snuffins
The Drinker of Coconut

b***h what you smokin'?

everyone else will burn!

shane! its saturday!

not yet for me... it's actually my nap time... 9 PM isn't exactly late but I'm not exactly a regular teenager... tell me your plans sometime so that I can see if they're remotely valid or logical and we'll see about getting things done... lol
just remember... a guild-wide reset isn't something that would go by very easily if it meant everyone's death... even if it was logical and possible, there would still need to be a great discussion over it.

Stupid idea is stupid.
Just a-sayin'.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 am

Hella stupid idea. It would have to make the assumption that somehow everyone dies at the same time and has no way of defending themselves. We are always given a chance to defend ourselves otherwise it is known as god-modding. The only way I could think of destroying everybody is to destroy the earth completely: like blow it to bits, but that would just equate to a total guild end, not restart. :/ I hate the idea actually. Mostly because i just started a new character that has already died once cause of this freakin' crazy cool arc, so ya not really in the mood for my character to be gone for good yet.

Eris5

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 am

Yes, it may be a technical form of God-modding, but think of it in realistic terms. The limelight jutsu or all these village destruction jutsu, people in the blown up village don't get a chance to defend themselves. How is poor old Gennin Joe supposed to be aware of the battle [if there even is one] going on to save the village? If those 5 lightning users just pop in, blow s**t up, then bail, he had no defense and no hope of survival. In a free-flowing RP, there is a chance for anything to happen. Would it piss a lot of people off, yes. Do I care, not really. I'm tired of sitting through everyone just lazing about in the months between arcs, going around blowing up whatever they please because "nothing fun is happening". If they want something to do, they can save the world. I'd say that's a pretty big something to do. And anyway, you act as though I won't make it fair for anyone else. While I would carry out this idea as stealthily as possible, all it takes is for me to tell the wrong person who I am and what my intentions are for the whole thing to go poof. Then there is also the fact that I plan on outing myself after each step is completed. No doubt with the exposure of such a group, a resistance would be formed. And like I said, I'm not destroying the world, just the world as we know it. My idea isn't to blow the world to bits, because I too would die. My plan was to do something along the lines of turning back the clock, per say. I'd reset the world, being there from the dawn of man to lead them and raise them as my followers, thus allowing me to shape society into what I see fit. Consider it a very convoluted and complex take over the world scheme. The way I see it, this is an escape from the constant and annoying cycle of "Rush to S-rank, blow up a village, make new RPC, repeat". Not to mention with the ever growing absence of Akatsuki, I feel we need some sort of world threat. Ever since I've been here, I've been relying on others to make fun for me, and like I've been told, I'm making my own fun.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 am

Well, I suppose it could be interesting if it didn't necessarily mean massive genocide, but we'll have to see how things play out. As for the limelight technique, that requires four high-ranked shinobi to be perfectly stationed on four corners of the village as they perform an obvious technique because if I recall correctly it displays itself quite adamantly. The technique is very hard to pull off and plus, four S-ranks could most likely blow up any village anyway, so it's not really comparable with world destruction. XD

Just altering the flow of time, however, is a different story... and I'd possibly accept that as some sort of arc... but everyone dying is just... no.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 pm

you know, whydont we just stir up the guild with a world war sort of deal. Have its tart of with two villages having a quarrel, and then the remaining ones will choose sides and have an all out war. or a smaller war, either way would work.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:59 pm

zeth-sama
you know, whydont we just stir up the guild with a world war sort of deal. Have its tart of with two villages having a quarrel, and then the remaining ones will choose sides and have an all out war. or a smaller war, either way would work.

Most kages is too p***y to do it cause they dont like the idea that there rpc might die for good and they get replaced.

also

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Well see now I have no idea what your even talking about with all this "world destruction" what your talking about seems to me to be more like village by village systematic genocide. Even in huge village destroying jutsu you cant just show up and in one post decide to destroy the village and that now everybody is dead... even in that case everything has to be rp'ed... little mr. gennin joe may not be able to fight in a battle, but he can fight to survive. When you were talking world destruction I thought you meant like drill into the core and send explosives into it, thus disrupting it and causing massive global catastrophe or find a way to remove the magnetic poles and thus release the earths grasp on its atmosphere thus instantly killing everything turning it into yet just another atmosphere-less hunk of rock floating through space. I'm not saying don't try your plans: actually quite the opposite, at least you have plans and aren't just falling into the rut of saying im bored i dont know what do to. I have a better idea though for this whole "I'm worried about the non-arc period in which people get bored and stupid." make your own story, stop whining and have some fun. ya. give a ******** about your lifestyle.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

Most kages is too p***y to do it cause they dont like the idea that there rpc might die for good and they get replaced.

also

haha XD that is an awesome conversation

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

also

win
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8245 8246 8247 8248 8249 8250 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games