Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:59 am

Hey, how were you suppose to know your first day would also be the same day a nightmarish horror that could kill you just by walking too close to you would attack Ria? >.>;;
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:04 am

lol, i'd only know if i could predict the future, which i can't rolleyes ...Well at least i can't complain Dinah's first day was boring, becuse turst me i it isn't, this is the most acitve RP i've joined and i love it heart

Random:One of my friends just said the fact im english shows in my rollplaying, gah stare

Midnight3476

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:06 am

lol....sweet sweet irony. meh posted.
hee your rping skilld are really good..so dont complain.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:07 am

Well I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hyped this event up with Taerl and Magus, as well as a few people. I'm quite pleased with the results so far, and I know no-one expected Citedal to be *this* horrible. He's truly one of my masterpieces among characters/creatures.

Ceron

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:09 am

Wow thanks ^_^ i'm a bugger for misisng captials and spelling/typing errors though, i love RP-ing its one of the things that got me addicted to gaia 3nodding

I think i just about through Dinah head first into a battle for her life;somehow if ther others cant beat 'the beast' i dont see how she can lol i was goning to orginally try to get her to climb towards the beats eyes and slash at them with her claws, but i let her use a misfunctional powers instead rolleyes

EDIT:I keep forgetting the monsters name but anyway i think, you did a very good job of creating him, hes very scary from what i can tell of the discriptions and battle movements, i know i'd hate to meet him at anytime 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:14 am

blaugh quite happy to have helped hyped it up, but know im kinda left out cause im not on when you guys do the major battles against the citadel sweatdrop sweatdrop
oh and what happened to Yusake?

Magus_sista

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:14 am

Indeed you would, and don't forget about the leech like mouth at the end of its tongue, it spits blood red acid goop! Oh yeah, and it can extend and has five little appendages for gripping so it can grab things and pull them in, then devour them! Woot.

And you're right, one person really doesn't have much of a chance beating Citedal alone, let alone five people without any kind of coordinated movements.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:18 am

you're a scary creator you know that Ceron...really! eek

Magus_sista

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:19 am

I detest leeches they are the only animal that scare me eek

Prehaps someone should step in and orginise the fighters then?...i know Dinah wont shes a confident girl but she isn't a leader type...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:28 am

Actually, that's already been arranged. Read my last post in Courtyard and take notice to the man with glasses, take notice to what he's doing.

And yes Magus, I am. Now you know not to mess with me because I have a sick little mind. ^_^

Ceron

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:34 am

*goes to read Ceron's last post in the courtyard*

sweatdrop Oh yea, i guess i overlooked that in my rush to catch up on all the posts rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:37 am

heh i know you have a sick twisted mind..its fun, lol

Magus_sista

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:38 am

Yuss, I leader shall rise up and lead people to actually ward off the unnatural, unholy menace threatening the sanctity of Ria High! But will his unwavering calm and blade sharp intellect be enough to stand against Citedal's End Scream?! Find out on the next episode of...Ria High: Sky Legacy!

Episode 12: Wrath of the Impure

*dramatic music plays*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:40 am

lol, for some reason i found that really funny to read, and i could actually imagine it as a anime show rolleyes

Midnight3476

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:47 am

lol, you could see it now, the dramaic music. The entrance of the citadel..the slow opening credits with the eerie build up tunes slowly drawing you in..then bam fast paced music for a great battle.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games