Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 pm
Big Solid Boss Snake?
Solid Boss Big Snake?
Solid Big Boss Snake?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 am
Big Liquid Boss Solid Gas Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE TYGER. TYGER UPPERCUT!!!!!!

Stranger. Wins.

Fatality.  

Thee Stranger

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 am
But yeah. I'm pretty bored right now. That Girl With a Dragon Tattoo was a pretty cool movie. I'll have to look into the books.

So, yeah. Anything new with anybody?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am
Going to see Fear Factory in concert today. What a kick a** month!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm
This summer sucks compared to the last two. I need a girlfriend.

~

Alright Bio, I completed the subforum guides I tasked myself with. If you haven't already, I'd recommened cleansing the guild of comatose members.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm
Chase, I definitely hear you on that, buddy. On both points.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:04 pm
Guys, Fear Factory kicked so much a**! I'm an animal!

Anyway, I'd say keep the comatose members there for now. Once we reopen the guild and put out the announcement, for all we know, some of them will be into the idea, it's like, we already got lots of members. And whoever wants to stay can stay and participate.
I'll type up my stuff and make a splash image, probably on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am
@TheeStranger: The kicker is that I have two pretty girls at work who want me, but I won't give in to either because I'm not desperate enough to sacrifice my ultra specific tastes lol. Every man I know would kick my a** for being so stupid.

And Summer only sucks because I haven't been partying what I want to say is "enough".

What's the situation with you, though?

~

I beat MGS3, so I'll give my final thoughts on it in a while. I'm gonna give myself a few weeks break and then hop into MGS4. Can't wait, but at the same time, I AM gonna wait lol.

~

@Bio:

You're an animal? That would explain...Nothing at all, actually. Haha.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm
Last two summers ago was Comic-Con '08, which was awesome. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, but really didn't need one. I was perfectly conent being alone, and high on life. I hooked up with some bondage fetish model that I had met over Gaia, though. xd and had a fun time with her. Then '09... well, I guess it was pretty uneventful. I was mainly just working and saving money. But I was happy and had a kickass girlfriend that I hooked up with pretty much just after Comic-Con. The one I showed you a while back... 2010 has just not been my year. s**t went sour with the girl, and I'm still not quite over it. Two girls have since tried to hook up with me, but one was a junky, and the other is a Jesus freak. She still talks to me off and on, but I'm not really interested. Not because of her religion, because she isn't totally goody... but because she's kinda dumb and I'm not really interested in her. Then I was about to go into a bropartment with one of my old friends that I had just hooked back up with via ********, since s**t went sour with his girlfriend, and he had to move out. We hung out the whole the whole fourth of July weekend and s**t, then that whole car crash thing happened on my b-day and put his ex (the mother of his two kids) in the hospital with massive head trauma, so that went to s**t. Went to some cool concerts, though. *shrugs* but, yeah. So far, you can give 2010 back to the ********' Indians.

PSN... you know, one thing I really liked about you Sony... that I know I never actively gave you props on before, was how you USED to run the PSN Store. Like, if I wanted to buy something, I just bought it for the price it was listed at, and that was that. Now they're adopting Nintendo and Microsoft's bullshit. With them, I have to buy a set amount of points. So now, just like them, I have to put a minimun of $5 in the PSN wallet. So if I want something that's just two bucks, I still gotta give you ******** $5. And if there's something else I want that's just a penny less than what I have left in the wallet, I gotta give you ******** another $5 just to get the penny I needed for the other thing. Well... thanks for not being Jewish for a long while, I guess.

And, uh, this place looks dead. Did everybody but me get a life? Or did you guys already jump ship to the new guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm
No, I've been slacking on the new guild. On internet in general. X_x

But hey, since this place seems dead, it seems like nobody else is on Gaia, which only means that there's no hurry with the guild. lol  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm
@TheeStranger:

Bondage fetish model.....Umm, do you have pics of her too? Lmao, jk, srsly haha.

Yeah, I still feel for you for losing that epic chick. Tough luck, man...But I hope it get's better for ya.

So, how is the current condition of your friend's ex? I don't recall if you revealed it to us yet...

~

@Bio: Don't worry. You can take your time. 3nodding

Ok. Time's up. HURRY UP MUTHUH FUC*UUUUUUUUUUH...But not really haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 pm
I've been so damn stir crazy lately. I've been taking like 3 hour walks, and just... I dunno. I'm restless. Sitting here at my computer is depressing me a little, but it's too late to go out now. XP  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 am
@ Chase: Hah. Not on this computer I don't. xd

Thanks, dude. I'll be alright, though. Nothin' I can do about it now. Things fall apart. As much as I'd like to... I can't change the past, I can only move on from it.

And I have no idea really, because I haven't heard from him since. I checked her ******** though, and there's a few comments, like, "I heard that you spoke a few words today!" and "You read that whole storybook out loud! I'm so proud of you!" So she's alive... but if those comments are any indication, I'm not sure how well off she is.

@ Bio: Haha. Me too, man. Me too. That's why I've been getting out and drowning myself in what few friends I have as much as possible. If I'm alone, I just think. And if I'm alone too long, inevitably, I start thinking about bad s**t. And then I start punching holes in my walls and ******** my knuckles all up to s**t again. You probably don't get that retarded with it, but hey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 am
Are you working a lot?
Cause I know summer can do that when someone has too much free time. Which is kind of ironic I think, that it's when the sun is out and shining, that we get depressed. What happened to all that Vitamin D stuff?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am
Not much pretty soon here, because I hate my job, so I'm moving into a casual position. The perk is I set my own schedule, and pick and choose the days I wanna work, and only have to work one weekend a month. The downside is I lose my health insurance benefits. It's times like this I wish I lived in Canada. xd Then I'm looking back into college and a shitty part time job at a convenience store or something. Just somewhere where I can ******** off. I work in the house of death, with a bunch of lonely, sad, dying old people. It's depressing as ********, and I've been doing it too long. And it's graveyard shift. So I'm probably not getting enough sun and Vitamin D. I'm too young for this s**t.

But yeah, too much free time will do that to you, regardless of season. I could imagine how it could be worse in the summer, though. Especially if you're broke. I get more depressed during the winter. I kinda dig it right up until New Years. Then it needs to go away. It lasts too long.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games