Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8266 8267 8268 8269 8270 8271 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

tinymini7
Snuffins
omg, I hate my sleep schedule....
go to bed at 9, wake up at 1....FML!

That sound very pleasant.

oh indeed...now i'm just browsing through random sites till i get tired again
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Snuffins

I go to bed at 4-5 am and wake up at 7am. Every day. of every week. of every month. Every ******** year.

EDIT:
This isn't a choice thing. i just have a ******** up Inner clock.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

I go to bed at 4-5 am and wake up at 7am. Every day. of every week. of every month. Every ******** year.

EDIT:

how do you do it!
I'm well tired right now....
If it wasn't for the insomnia, I'd be asleep
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

You sir, need to get a new clock because you're a ******** idiot to keep going like that. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you need to get more sleep. Your brain's cells are probably in the verse of extinction. That mean ... well that mean all kind of shitty things from what I remember. Oh and can you check out my bloodline request?

Snuffin: Try listening to stand up comedian. That always make me fall asleep. Do it with your eyes close.

tinymini7

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm

tinymini7
TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

You sir, need to get a new clock because you're a ******** idiot to keep going like that. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but you need to get more sleep. Your brain's cells are probably in the verse of extinction. That mean ... well that mean all kind of shitty things from what I remember. Oh and can you check out my bloodline request?

Snuffin: Try listening to stand up comedian. That always make me fall asleep. Do it with your eyes close.

I used to watch nature shows to do it, but now I cant....
dont have a TV in the bedroom.

in other related news:

Bloody hell, this is insane!
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/22774/15_000_000_000_000_15_trillion_in_fraud_exposed_in_uk_house_of_lords/index.html
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm

tinymini7
TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

Snuffins:I take very strong sleeping pills and hope that they work. Which they do, usually, on weekends, giving me at most 5 ours sleep, which is 1 our of REM sleep, so overall about 2 hours REM a week, which is apparently enough to not be dead. Apart from that i just operate at minimium Brain capaability during the week, which in turn is causing my work to suffer.

Mini: Your right, i do need a new inner clock, and if it were as simple as getting more sleep i'd be doing it, but unforturnately is nots something that is easily fixed. I am well aware of the adverse effects of sleep deprivation. I have already gone through halucination (Or at least, halucianations i were aware were halucinations) on at least 2 occasions (Freaked me the hell out), and i generally have a headache.

The only real + side to this is that i means i'm on when the guild is more active.

But enough about that. Everyone has something shitty about their life, and going on about my shitty thing wont make it better.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:07 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

I suggest meditation if you can't sleep. It act kinda like a sleeping state if you get it just right. Much better than just staying up.

tinymini7

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 pm

And if that dont work, always got this:

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

User Image

... ball don't always work.

tinymini7

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:41 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods

User Image

If I see another one of your damn ponies, I'm gonna put my fist through my screen, through the tubes of the internet, out through your screen, AND STRAIGHT INTO YOUR FACE.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:53 pm

thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods

User Image

If I see another one of your damn ponies, I'm gonna put my fist through my screen, through the tubes of the internet, out through your screen, AND STRAIGHT INTO YOUR FACE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crimson Remedy

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Snuffins
tinymini7
TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

in other related news:

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/22774/15_000_000_000_000_15_trillion_in_fraud_exposed_in_uk_house_of_lords/index.html

holy s**t, 15 trillion dollars?? in fraud! thats a s**t ton of money. i could buy a whole country with that... not that i would...

EDIT: a box just flew into my face from on top of my desk....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

zeth-sama
Snuffins
tinymini7
TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

in other related news:

holy s**t, 15 trillion dollars?? in fraud! thats a s**t ton of money. i could buy a whole country with that... not that i would...

I know, and the worst part is, from the sounds of it, it was taken in increments of 5 trillion 3 times....how do you not notice 5 trillion dollars vanish....3 times

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Snuffins
zeth-sama
Snuffins
tinymini7
TheWingsOfTheGods
Snuffins

EDIT:

in other related news:

I know, and the worst part is, from the sounds of it, it was taken in increments of 5 trillion 3 times....how do you not notice 5 trillion dollars vanish....3 times

yea, if i saw that a lof of money was suddenly missing from my account, i would notice very well. i keep a mental track of my money. and my sister works at my bank, so she would notice if something unusual would pop up anyway.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8266 8267 8268 8269 8270 8271 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games