Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Ironically, I think you'd have a better time working in ACTUAL houses of death. Either in a morgue, or being like a gravekeeper, or something, lol. Every shift is a graveyard shift at this cemetery!

Yeah, I've been thinking about going back to full time school, taking like a full time acting course or something of the sort, but I'm still like $14,000 in debt from my other school, so I doubt that'll be happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm
*bursts out of the ground.* I AM ALIVE! Sorry for being so absent folks. So much happening, even with my summer vacation. Now i tutor two people in English for summer vacation and morning I haveto go to my Grandma's place to read Chinese with her. MY mom doesn't like me heaving freedom.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm
Hey, Alk. Long time no see. Multilingual... that's probably one of the best life skills you could possibly have, and it can make you some buku money too. Maybe I should learn Chinese.

@ Bio: You're probably right, dude. xd And corpses don't talk.
Ah, that sucks dude. And that's why I'll never do a student loan. Too many horror stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 pm
Well, it's not THAT bad. I mean, either way you put it, that tuition has to be paid, and I didn't have the money to pay it myself. And so far, they've postponed my payments twice because of low income, so I haven't been repaying the loan for like a year now. So it's very manageable. At least in Canada. And when I do have to pay it off, it's $177 per month, so it's not terrible. Sure that's 9 years worth of payments, but I can pay off as much at any given time as I want. So if I ever get like, extra boosts of money, I just pay off as much as I can to lower what I have left.
I dunno, it seemed bad at first, but I got used to it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm
I should play Zomg more. So Ican get more money fast, that way Ican buy the thigns I want form the market. Toobad I'll be busy later today with tutoring english.edit: I posted somethign for the caption contest. bio took something that I was thinking of, so I did somehting a bit different with mine. Also I inserted my entry for the wrod replacement...and for those perverted mminds out there, yes I just went there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 pm
The only major developments in my life are me and my husband getting a new car last month since ours was starting to go to crap and we've stopped talking to his former best friend and his wife. I'm glad to have those two-faced hypocrites out of our lives.

@Alkazier: Long time no see! Sorry your mom won't let you have much of a life outside of work and school, but I hope it pays off in the end for you.

@Stranger: I thought PSN always made you buy at least $5 credit. That's how it's always been on Home at least. neutral  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 pm
@TheeStranger: Nice to hear that she's not a f***ing vegetable, though.

@Angela: How's the new Ferrari working out for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm
Lulz, it's not a Ferrari. But it is a sweet Honda. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm
AngelaAshford
dn't talk about cars pelase, my mom keeps reminding me that I ahve a dravier's lisence, but i don't drive. Not my fault that Idon't know where the heck her magician friend keeps our car, besides there's nothing I needto use it for. On top of that the car sucks it's broken down a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 pm
AngelaAshford
Was it used? Because if so, then remember...

"It's a used Honda, not a used car."

lol, whenever I see a witty tagline like that, I always imagine Don Draper pitching it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm
Hey Bio...

Hey, umm...

Did...Didja want me to possibly do your part in the guild establishment so we can get the ball rollin' on that now?

If not, kewl...BUT RUN FASTER, PUSSYCAT!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:40 pm
Alright, alright, I'm on it... DAD.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Good.

Afterwords, I want you to do the dishes and take out the garbage. No ifs, ands, or buts, mister.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 pm
Okay, I did the other subforums. By the way, would you mind doing one more? I want you to explain the concept behind Horrorize in the main forum.
I'll do the rules tomorrow and then write up an introduction and work on the splash page... We should have the whole thing ready by... I wanna say Friday.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 pm
@Alkaizer:

Okay, that's really stupid. She needs to know that your life isn't going to automatically fail if you don't drive a car. Is she Asian? She sounds like one of those old school Asian parents that thinks their child isn't successful if they're not a doctor or a lawyer. sad

@Bio:

Yup, it's used. I'll be sure to remember that. We absolutely love the car so far and I'm positive it's going to live up to that phrase!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games