Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8275 8276 8277 8278 8279 8280 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:25 pm

zeth-sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

...wut?

thats how algebra works

It's broken.

nope. the idea is that x can be anything. its so u can work out a not definite number.

So I say 4 and I'm right? I say 5 and I'm right? Well, that ain't the way they did it at my retard school, the teacher always said there was a specific answer.

I was under the impression, when it's specific, the question would look like this:

4 x A = 56

Find A.

And we never had a question look like that and the answer was always a 'specific number'

well the diference between 4 x A = 56 and x + 4 = ? is that the first one is asking you to solve the answer for A completely, which would look like this if you tried switching it around A = (56/4) = 14

as for x + 4 =? is asking for the equation on how to solve for X, not a specific number as the answer. If your teacher is telling you that you can find a number with only that information, they are not a good teacher. In fact, they shouldn't be teaching the subject if they don't even know what they are doing.
EDIT: as wings of the gods said, the answer will be written as x = ? - 4.

btw, my favorite math subjeact is geometry. was easy, adn i could do work for 20 min and sleep the rest of the class =) then again, i was in a LVL 2 class, which is for those whohave a hard time learning. i definitely didnt belong in that class, but my teacher from before did that because i didn't do my homework.

i require a high level math understanding along with advanced calculas just to understand what i'm doing on my course.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 pm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Why is NUR sleeping? Cease to sleep.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

thefire158

cause its 3:30 am here?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Not in america land. It's only 10:30 pm.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm

thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Cause people have better things to do on a saturday?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Oh.

I'll just...quietly weep at how dull my life is.

See you in a few hours.

T.T

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 pm

thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158
TheWingsOfTheGods
thefire158

Oh.

I'll just...quietly weep at how dull my life is.

See you in a few hours.

....yeah...i had that moment a few hours ago when i realized i was bored of everything....EVERYTHING.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm

my inner geekiness showed when i watched this =O

and you got a poiint lol, ppl have other things to do on saturdays, but sat is my day to sit and relax.

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm bored of everything but Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja Storm Generations... Just the Demo is better then 2's online. Damn thing coems out on the 30th March, my birthday being the 17th.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

zeth-sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

...wut?

thats how algebra works

It's broken.

nope. the idea is that x can be anything. its so u can work out a not definite number.

So I say 4 and I'm right? I say 5 and I'm right? Well, that ain't the way they did it at my retard school, the teacher always said there was a specific answer.

I was under the impression, when it's specific, the question would look like this:

4 x A = 56

Find A.

And we never had a question look like that and the answer was always a 'specific number'

well the diference between 4 x A = 56 and x + 4 = ? is that the first one is asking you to solve the answer for A completely, which would look like this if you tried switching it around A = (56/4) = 14

as for x + 4 =? is asking for the equation on how to solve for X, not a specific number as the answer. If your teacher is telling you that you can find a number with only that information, they are not a good teacher. In fact, they shouldn't be teaching the subject if they don't even know what they are doing.

btw, my favorite math subjeact is geometry. was easy, adn i could do work for 20 min and sleep the rest of the class =) then again, i was in a LVL 2 class, which is for those whohave a hard time learning. i definitely didnt belong in that class, but my teacher from before did that because i didn't do my homework.

My brain am not think well, standunder.

My teachers were retards... I told you, I grew up small town, we had like, 4 teachers for 6 grades of students and less then 15 kids per class

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
zeth-sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

It's broken.

4 x A = 56

Find A.

My teachers were retards... I told you, I grew up small town, we had like, 4 teachers for 6 grades of students and less then 15 kids per class

oh yea, u did say that ur town was small. btw, u like the new place?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 pm

zeth-sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
zeth-sama
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
TheWingsOfTheGods
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

It's broken.

4 x A = 56

Find A.

oh yea, u did say that ur town was small. btw, u like the new place?

Closer to city, so that good.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Closer to city, so that good.

yea, thats always a plus.is it as bad as the rumors? u said before that the place has a bad rep.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8275 8276 8277 8278 8279 8280 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games