Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 am
AngelaAshford
@Alkaizer:

Okay, that's really stupid. She needs to know that your life isn't going to automatically fail if you don't drive a car. Is she Asian? She sounds like one of those old school Asian parents that thinks their child isn't successful if they're not a doctor or a lawyer. sad

@Bio:

Yup, it's used. I'll be sure to remember that. We absolutely love the car so far and I'm positive it's going to live up to that phrase!
wow you can actually tell eh? Yeah shes old school Asian, and even worse she's christian to. She wants me to be the "perfect" christian boy. I say screw that I don't like religion. The rules are stupid. Her concept is, if the girl is sexy then most likely she's evil, or plans behidn your back and stuff. I think that's stupid. A lady can be sexy and not be evil. I want a girlfriend and possibly my future wife to be like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 am
See, that's what I don't understand. At what point in history did all these Asian people, in Japan, China, etc... At what point did THEY get assimilated into Christianity?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:54 am
@ Bio: lol, missionaries. That's how.
And I just absolutely can't stand being in debt. Maybe that's why. I'm never in debt for more than a month, and I don't think I could take 9 years.

@ Angela: I remember that, because I bought some stuff on there, like, the one time I used it. xD And Home may have always done that, but PSN didn't.

@ Alk: All women are evil. Always remember that. Sexy or no. Except you, Angela. wink

@ Chase: Yeah, I suppose you're right.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am
You know, I forgot to give my final thoughts on MGS3. Ok, really quick:

I killed EVERYONE in the Shagohod hangar with sniping so I could just proceed with finishing the game as quickly as possible haha.

The Volgin fight was cool (and tough).

The motorcycle scene was epic; topnotch. Finally, an excellent excuse to go Rambo on everyone and use my M63 (With infinite ammo, no less! Rad!)

The Shagohod battles are my favorite "Metal Gear" boss fights thus far.

Didn't like the Eva tag along segments, just because they dragged the experience on.

The Boss might have been my favorite boss battle if it weren't for the time limit (God I HATE HATE HATE time limits in video games) and the repeat of the theme song torwards the end of the fight.

Jesus, it's about f***ing time Naked Snake got his f*** on! Sheesh! At least, he better have got his f*** on before Eva took off...

Poor, poor The Boss. Who knew.

~

Well, I should be starting MGS4 next week hopefully. Can't wait.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 pm
Cool stuff. But once again, the song "Snake Eater" kicks a**, so don't you be talkin about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Cool stuff. But once again, the song "Snake Eater" kicks a**, so don't you be talkin about it.

Though, I really liked the song that played when hiding in alert/evasion/caution mode. It was smooth.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am
Man, I bought Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 on Blu-Ray 2 days ago, and am getting to the end of it now... I still firmly believe that this is by far the best show that has ever gotten canceled and never received a proper conclusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 am
So just a top of the head kind of thing, I went searching for the Resident Evil 1.5 soundtrack to download and found it finally. Any one else have it? Anyone else like it?

Essentially it's *mostly* the same tracks from Resident Evil 2 but switched in different places. Like what we know as "The Marshaling Yard" theme was originally supposed to be "The Dead Police Station" theme. Creepy.

But either way, I love the original stuff on it, let me know what you think, eh? smile  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:00 am
Yeah, there are a couple of differently mixed tracks on it, and I actually like them a lot. Though a few of them are pretty much the same as in RE2, and are kind of redundant. Still, it's awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:53 pm
The new Alice in Chains album is awesome. I don't know why I didn't pick this up sooner. This is just what I needed. It's very true to form, with all their signature murky soundscapes and the sick-a** vocal harmonies and s**t. God, I missed them.[/nobodycares]

Whatever happened to that homebrew RE project you were talking about a while back, Bio? It kinda looked like RE 1.5

@ Chase: Eva was so hawt... she didn't age very well. MGS3 was indeed awesome. It is my second fave, behind the original. MGS4 did not top it in my opinion. I'm curious as to what your fave will be. But I feel your experience with the original was somewhat lessened with Twin Snakes.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:55 pm
I never listened to Alice in Chains much, but the one song I have heard from them was pretty good. I actually just bought the "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" album by Iron Maiden. Very awesome album.

Erm... Which homebrew RE project are you talking about? I don't recall. I mean, I remember briefly pitching an idea to Canas, but it didn't go anywhere and I surely don't remember actually having any images from it, let alone ones that would resemble RE1.5... What am I forgetting?

And dude, what are you talking about? Eva aged amazingly. Look at the timeline, 1964, she's gotta be at LEAST 20, if not 25 - 30... But even if she WAS 20, she'd be 70 in 2014 in MGS4. She looks DAMN good for 70. Even if she's seen her share of plastic surgery, that would only help her skin... But if you look at her bone structure, she still has a powerful posture, whereas most 70 year old women would most likely be hunched over, and, let's face it, very, very saggy. If you consider those factors, then Eva aged really well. Frankly, unrealistically well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:56 pm
I don't really remember myself. You talked about some RE game these guys were working on, and you posted a youtube video of it, and it used Leon's character model from RE2. At least I think it was you...? It was a while back. A long while back. Like, pre-RE5 release back.

lol, okay. I guess you got me there, but still. xd  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Thee Stranger
I don't really remember myself. You talked about some RE game these guys were working on, and you posted a youtube video of it, and it used Leon's character model from RE2. At least I think it was you...? It was a while back. A long while back. Like, pre-RE5 release back.

lol, okay. I guess you got me there, but still. xd
Oh. Yeah, I posted that, but I wasn't working on it. It wasn't mine, it was just something I took interest in... I should look it up again, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Well, I know you weren't working on it. I just said you were talking about it a while back. And, jah. You should. And if they actually finished it, I'll give it a shot. I could definitely go for some authentic RE.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm
Well, unfortunately they haven't updated their website since November of 2009, so I dunno... The project was most likely scrapped. Damn shame, I know, but... It was an indie game project based on a major franchise so... Who knows...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games