Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8280 8281 8282 8283 8284 8285 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Eris5
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

Karasu no TsukiYami

Personally I just love climbing the mountains and hanging out in the massive land and exploring. Don't much like that I can't swim, what kind of cowboy can't swim? I to though only play to relieve the stress and anger of life...which happens to build up and need to be released quite more often nowadays X_X

@dandii: DANDII!!!! hope your life is fluffy and cuddly and being good to you.

Eriiiiiiis!
<3
It's been okay, school is really eating my lunch.
But I have this thursday off, so I'm going to spend it catching up on my sleep.

I hope your life has been treating you well!
I miss you.
:<
I miss a lot my NURd friends.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 pm

zeth-sama
whats a good laptop make? besides apple >.> i hate apple.

alienware

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

I second this. emotion_brofist
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 pm

The Female Shinobi
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

Alienwares are overpriced for what they are.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 pm

thefire158
The Female Shinobi
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

For people who cant afford nice things..then sure.

But its the best, in my personal opinion and many others for being the best gaming computer. Not modified etc. whee
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm

The Female Shinobi
thefire158
The Female Shinobi
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

But its the best, in my personal opinion and many others for being the best gaming computer. Not modified etc. whee

You can get a better gaming computer for cheaper...though you'd most likely have to actually put it together. But if you've got money to burn, Alienware is good. I was personally raised in an Apple family, plus my Dad's a photographer. Everything is Apple and I've got the whole (and legal) Adobe Suite.

PC is a dirty word in this household >_>

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Karasu no TsukiYami
Im a red dead novice sadly , could never get into the whole shooter thing unless i was mad and needed something to cooldown with on multiplayer which i got mw3 for that. Much perfer stuff like sc5 or Blazblue for storymodes and all that.

I'll take ya unda mah wing XD
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Apple is only good for business computers, gaming they suck compared to a pc. I would say Acer if your going Low end laptop though fair warning to you, I went through 2 harddrives with my 3 year old acer i got in 09 within 3 years but otherwise they are a decent build.
If your going higher end base then Viso is one of the best bets, they are owned by sony entertainment and have some of the longest lasting computer ive seen in the past 5 years.

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

thefire158
The Female Shinobi
thefire158
The Female Shinobi
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

You can get a better gaming computer for cheaper...though you'd most likely have to actually put it together. But if you've got money to burn, Alienware is good. I was personally raised in an Apple family, plus my Dad's a photographer. Everything is Apple and I've got the whole (and legal) Adobe Suite.

-goes into a mad monkey laughing then stops- Your joking i hope, Alienware WAS good but then Dell bought it out and now most alienwares are strictly dell parts and suck so unless you can find a true alienware gaming rig with parts that are alienware based , its not worth the money into it.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

thefire158
The Female Shinobi
thefire158
The Female Shinobi
TheWingsOfTheGods
zeth-sama

alienware

GASP! How dare you. PC is the older and more experience one in this fight. Sure you youngsters have the new techs and slick looking design, but it is us PC that is the foundation to technology.

tinymini7

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Is anyone gonna check the bloodline/clan requests. Haha I kinda wanna get back to rping
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

If pc's had the ability to not get viruses that mac's have tehy would be the best. thats the only problem i have with mine.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 pm

well, the computer i ahve right now, just has problems with overheating almost every use; even with a fan underneath. I got a toshiba satellite, had it for.... 4-5 years, hadnt had to replace anything, and its decent on gaming (although i have to have the graphics on minimum -_-). Im just looking for a computer that can run games and basic programs, and run good on the internet.
EDIT:had 2 viruses on this computer, but ending up with me having to reinstall the OS, but besides that, never had trouble with viruses confused
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

So...I deleted a bunch of files and old stuff off my laptop, and now have enough memory to play Mass Effect 3 on the lowest settings...I win!

In other news, I love one of the new hair styles they have for Shepard...my shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood....I'd totally hit my shepard... whee
just saying, she's HOT!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Snuffins
So...I deleted a bunch of files and old stuff off my laptop, and now have enough memory to play Mass Effect 3 on the lowest settings...I win!

In other news, I love one of the new hair styles they have for Shepard...my shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood....I'd totally hit my shepard... whee
just saying, she's HOT!

Wait, she as in Gwen or she as in Shepard? Gwen is very pretty, but in my opinion Jack is the best looking out of all.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8280 8281 8282 8283 8284 8285 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games