Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8281 8282 8283 8284 8285 8286 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

tinymini7
Snuffins
So...I deleted a bunch of files and old stuff off my laptop, and now have enough memory to play Mass Effect 3 on the lowest settings...I win!

In other news, I love one of the new hair styles they have for Shepard...my shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood....I'd totally hit my shepard... whee
just saying, she's HOT!

Wait, she as in Gwen or she as in Shepard? Gwen is very pretty, but in my opinion Jack is the best looking out of all.

My Commander Shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood.... lovely, lovely Gwen emotion_kirakira
You know I got to drool over meet her at a convension a few years back....she's much sexy prettier in person
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins
So...I deleted a bunch of files and old stuff off my laptop, and now have enough memory to play Mass Effect 3 on the lowest settings...I win!

In other news, I love one of the new hair styles they have for Shepard...my shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood....I'd totally hit my shepard... whee
just saying, she's HOT!

Wait, she as in Gwen or she as in Shepard? Gwen is very pretty, but in my opinion Jack is the best looking out of all.

My Commander Shepard looks like Gwen from Torchwood.... lovely, lovely Gwen emotion_kirakira
You know I got to drool over meet her at a convension a few years back....she's much sexy prettier in person

LUCKY! Did you also meet John Barrowman? Was he smexy? I bet he was. I bet he was all smexy and what not.

tinymini7

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:55 pm

tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins

just saying, she's HOT!

LUCKY! Did you also meet John Barrowman? Was he smexy? I bet he was. I bet he was all smexy and what not.

the whole cast was at the Panel, but I only got to meet Eve Myles by random chance afterwords. He looked okay, I guess....guys aren't my thing XD

but omg, I love her hair...like,, in the later seasons where it's all roundish and frayed in the front.... not when it got all wavey like a model, blech
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Are we talking about the Doctor Who convention?

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia

no, there was one in London while back, like...right after Children of Earth wrapped up. They were all there to talk about it.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins

just saying, she's HOT!

the whole cast was at the Panel, but I only got to meet Eve Myles by random chance afterwords. He looked okay, I guess....guys aren't my thing XD

but omg, I love her hair...like,, in the later seasons where it's all roundish and frayed in the front.... not when it got all wavey like a model, blech

But she looked good with wavy hair. Sure its a drag to make but still, eeeeeee!. What about Owen, how did he looked?

tinymini7

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Snuffins
Raimundo vi Britannia

no, there was one in London while back, like...right after Children of Earth wrapped up. They were all there to talk about it.

Ah, now I see. Mass effect 3. I've been meaning to play those games. Bioware basically added to the same engine they used for Kotor. I'll bet Mass Effect is epic for Game play.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 pm

tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins

just saying, she's HOT!

But she looked good with wavy hair. Sure its a drag to make but still, eeeeeee!. What about Owen, how did he looked?

short hair, little jelly bean eyes..the usual xd

@Rai: I dont play it for the gameplay, lol. I got hooked on the story of it...it's so creative and it gets you immersed...not to mention blue aliens and lesbian romance....oho yeah....made of win whee

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:07 pm

God I loves Owen. Especially when he's dead. BEER gun!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

tinymini7

eh, he turned into even more of a douche when he was a zombie. I never really liked him much. Jack and Gwen were always my favs, so needless to say, Miracle Day was my favourite arc XD

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Snuffins
tinymini7

eh, he turned into even more of a douche when he was a zombie. I never really liked him much. Jack and Gwen were always my favs, so needless to say, Miracle Day was my favourite arc XD

I know Owen was kinda douche and bitchy. I really like him. Feel very sad for him. Not sure if its empathy or sympathy.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7

I know Owen was kinda douche and bitchy. I really like him. Feel very sad for him. Not sure if its empathy or sympathy.

I thought it was annoying....like, I felt bad at first, but then it was all "You don't know my pain, blah blah!" whiny b***h -.-

I was pissed when Ianto died....not sure why

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Snuffins
tinymini7
Snuffins
tinymini7

I thought it was annoying....like, I felt bad at first, but then it was all "You don't know my pain, blah blah!" whiny b***h -.-

I was pissed when Ianto died....not sure why

Who will get the coffee now? I miss that coffee boy.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm

I just finished Mass Effect 2 on my ps3 a few days ago, im waiting till i get my refund to to buy 3 and maybe if i can find it, the first one on 360

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 am

my eyes burn!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8281 8282 8283 8284 8285 8286 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games