Welcome to Gaia! ::

El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)

Back to Guilds

Reply El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)
El Estudio de Aki - "La casa del cereal!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1926 1927 1928 1929 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurenst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:26 pm
xp bueno lo buscare por que parece que lacus ya se fue  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:34 pm
Lacus_Clyne
ninja  

Draconius

Singer_Yuna

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:36 pm
*singer yuna entra silbando,deja su ojo y se va*
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22406695/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:43 pm
Draconius
Lacus_Clyne
ninja

4laugh wiii!!! yo sali ahi!!!  

Kurenst

Kurenst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:07 pm
Registers Alpha testers only ... alguien sabe por que sale eso cuando quiero entrar a lo de las casas?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:42 pm
A Little Chat and a Lot of Revelations.
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8

The above is the chat log (done by scrolling through and taking screenshots) of a little interrogation of Lanzer that just happened and I figured its only fair to share it with the general public. Well, the general public of testers because I'm not sure about leaking information and the like, but seeing as it was all said in the towns it can at least be relayed here (and I guess it can be relayed other places, but oh well, this is as good a soapbox as any).

Now, if you look through it, he managed to cover a fair few issues.

Firstly how people got chosen, which I covered in another thread here already. Then there is talk of a major item update, including a demonic chair (Lanzer himself didn't say the chair, but he also didn't deny, so draw your own conclusions, hell, it might be the donation item and you can have your avatar sit on it in the forums).

Then there is talk about the amount of servers and their functions, Sushi used to be the gold management server until recently, and what's doing the job hasn't been specified for whatever reasons, but that does explain why sushi errors froze the site out, if you didn't know that already (like with me, I never knew or speculated about the sushi server until today).

Next up methinks was IP banning, which it seems is a temp thing to stop people using password guessing, not a way to smite unsightly trolls who keep coming back, and Lanzer explains why that is 3nodding And he also mentions a secret weapon/last resort type thing for dealing with extreme cases, possibly he DoSs people xd

Lanzer ze Hacker yo

And finally, he talks about the fact that some sort of system is goign to be implemented to help mod the towns.

So, not great specifics, but plenty of things for rumour mongers to make a lot of speculation about.

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200

Akirasouryu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:52 pm
Singer_Yuna
*singer yuna entra silbando,deja su ojo y se va*
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22406695/
*_______________* GRACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart que lindoo ojitooo

@@ CORRO A GUARDARLO EN MI COLECCION JIJIJIJIJI

mil gracias en serio! 4laugh ahora pongo el link con los ojos para que veas agregado el tuyo whee whee whee

---------------------------
HOLAA KUU HOLA DRAAC HOLA LACUUSS

llegue de la uniii *.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:55 pm
Lacus_Clyne
A Little Chat and a Lot of Revelations.
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8

The above is the chat log (done by scrolling through and taking screenshots) of a little interrogation of Lanzer that just happened and I figured its only fair to share it with the general public. Well, the general public of testers because I'm not sure about leaking information and the like, but seeing as it was all said in the towns it can at least be relayed here (and I guess it can be relayed other places, but oh well, this is as good a soapbox as any).

Now, if you look through it, he managed to cover a fair few issues.

Firstly how people got chosen, which I covered in another thread here already. Then there is talk of a major item update, including a demonic chair (Lanzer himself didn't say the chair, but he also didn't deny, so draw your own conclusions, hell, it might be the donation item and you can have your avatar sit on it in the forums).

Then there is talk about the amount of servers and their functions, Sushi used to be the gold management server until recently, and what's doing the job hasn't been specified for whatever reasons, but that does explain why sushi errors froze the site out, if you didn't know that already (like with me, I never knew or speculated about the sushi server until today).

Next up methinks was IP banning, which it seems is a temp thing to stop people using password guessing, not a way to smite unsightly trolls who keep coming back, and Lanzer explains why that is 3nodding And he also mentions a secret weapon/last resort type thing for dealing with extreme cases, possibly he DoSs people xd

Lanzer ze Hacker yo

And finally, he talks about the fact that some sort of system is goign to be implemented to help mod the towns.

So, not great specifics, but plenty of things for rumour mongers to make a lot of speculation about.
asuuuuuu O.O  

Akirasouryu

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:55 pm
@.@ seee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:58 pm
crying hace rato me asuste por que decia al entrar que mi ip estaba banneada  

Kurenst

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:59 pm
aah si, usaron un metodo nuevo, cual uno se equivoca en su pw, y se bloquea el ip y la cuenta  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:16 pm
*Llega*

Hola 3nodding  

Blazing fire from heaven

Akirasouryu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:18 pm
Kurenst
crying hace rato me asuste por que decia al entrar que mi ip estaba banneada
SII POR ESO DE QUE SI TE EQUIVOCAS DEL PASS... COMO DIJE LACUS... iguaal...

lacus.. o.o como esta luego si te equivocas al escribir el pass q?

----------
hola eliiiiiiiii  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:21 pm
see, codigo nuevo que estan usando, si uno se equivoca varias veces en su PW, el IP se bloquea y no tiene accesso a gaia, y la cuenta a la que quieres entrar se bloquea y no se puede entrar

claro, el ban y el block por tiempo limitado  

Misa Sakurai

Fashionable Lunatic

13,815 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Rina 200

Draconius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:23 pm
Hoy yo me equivoque 5 veces y no me bannearon, tenias las CAPS sweatdrop creo que ku leyo mal... y aun asi el banneo es temporal, es para evitar que hackeen las cuentas whee

Que bueno que Lacus se pasee por el Foro de los Towns xd  
El Cafecito de Antuanette (Guild en Español^^)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1926 1927 1928 1929 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games