Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:07 pm
I remember a mod for Half Life 2 that I've been super psyched for but I'm guessing it's dead. It was called Resident Evil: Twilight. Thank god it was slated before the movies took off and ruined the name. LOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 pm
Well, Twilight is still more badass than RE4. Yes, I said it. Hahah.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am
@Alkaizer: Well I thought she might be since you moved to China (it was China wasn't it?) and from how you describe her attitude towards you. That's a really stupid belief. A woman can still be a b***h or some kind of backstabber regardless of her appearance (like what Stranger said) and nothing is wrong with being a little sexy as long as it's done with class. I guess your future fiancee will just have to keep her sexiness on the down low around your mom.

As for religion, you got your good and bad in each. Hell, one of my friends is a Christian and she likes black metal. XD

@Bio: What Stranger said.

@Stranger: I hate debt too, but I have to say it's a good way to teach a young adult how to manage money and learn responsibility.

Ah I see. You still need to hang with Bio and me sometime on Home!

Aw, thank you (but what about Notte and Elena???). I can have my breaking points. I'm a pretty tolerant person for the most part, until someone pisses me off and that's when my bitchy side can show. I'm usually introverted around others (result of years of low self esteem + being at home all the time), except towards my husband, my mom (kind of), and my IRL friends.

@Chase: Hope you like 4!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 am
AngelaAshford
@Alkaizer: Well I thought she might be since you moved to China (it was China wasn't it?) and from how you describe her attitude towards you. That's a really stupid belief. A woman can still be a b***h or some kind of backstabber regardless of her appearance (like what Stranger said) and nothing is wrong with being a little sexy as long as it's done with class. I guess your future fiancee will just have to keep her sexiness on the down low around your mom.

As for religion, you got your good and bad in each. Hell, one of my friends is a Christian and she likes black metal. XD

@Bio: What Stranger said.

@Stranger: I hate debt too, but I have to say it's a good way to teach a young adult how to manage money and learn responsibility.

Ah I see. You still need to hang with Bio and me sometime on Home!

Aw, thank you (but what about Notte and Elena???). I can have my breaking points. I'm a pretty tolerant person for the most part, until someone pisses me off and that's when my bitchy side can show. I'm usually introverted around others (result of years of low self esteem + being at home all the time), except towards my husband, my mom (kind of), and my IRL friends.

@Chase: Hope you like 4!

My mom and I are at Taiwan. Anyways, Just last night and today. I went to Taipei's convention center for The computer convention. I don't regret anything, got free stuff like those blow up sticks that you can bap people with and also since I discovered there's a C section sinteado f jsut B and A, I visiterd the OMG place. they're a gaming Org. that has stuff like HEVA Online and others. The show girls are great. One particular show girl in there was great, wish she was my girlfriend. Anyways, got lots of good pictures of I think most of the show girls, some of them weren't actually really "show" girls, but the hostess of the events. I want to go against tmorrow, but the problem is tomorrow is Taiwan's/Chinese 's Father's day.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am
@Bio:

Pretty boy emo retards. Annoying blonde bitches. Faggy sissy midgets. Tentacle rape. Spaniards. These are all things that RE4 has, yet it's still INFINITELY more badass than The Chronicles of the Sparkling Gay Boy and Desperate Werepuppy Douchebag. I don't care how bad anything else is, for nothing is worst than Twilight. Plus, Leon flips over lasers in RE4. Badass lmao.

@TheeStranger:

How so? (About my experience being lessened)

@Angela:

Thanks. In saying that, what is everyone else playing at the moment?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 am
Chase Me To The End
Plus, Leon flips over lasers in RE4. Badass lmao.
Uhh, no it's not. It's lame. It's a lameness sandwich with douchebag dressing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Plus, Leon flips over lasers in RE4. Badass lmao.
Uhh, no it's not. It's lame. It's a lameness sandwich with douchebag dressing.

It's called cheese, Bio. Jeez. You think such a big Rambo fan would get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Don't even compare Rambo to RE4. That's like me comparing Evil Dead to E.T. the video game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 pm
First Blood aside, the Rambo franchise is built on a foundation of cheese. And it's all the more better for it. But now that I think about it, RE has been cheesy since the beginning, so you think the laser flips would be more appreciated by you...

And The Evil Dead is a LOT like E.T. The Video Game: They're both very horrifying...Bwahahaha!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm
Chase Me To The End
First Blood aside, the Rambo franchise is built on a foundation of cheese. And it's all the more better for it. But now that I think about it, RE has been cheesy since the beginning, so you think the laser flips would be more appreciated by you...

And The Evil Dead is a LOT like E.T. The Video Game: They're both very horrifying...Bwahahaha!
All the more better for it? Look, Rambo 2 is my favorite in the franchise, but a huge part of that is nostalgia. It's been my favorite since I was 2 years old. But I'm under no impression that it's a better movie. First Blood and Rambo (4) are the best ones in the franchise, and no, neither of them are cheesy.

Resident Evil 1 might have had some cheesy dialogue, but that wasn't intentional, and quite frankly, the fact that they made Remake and improved on the dialogue was a GOOD thing. And there wasn't anything that cheesy in RE2 or RE3. And Code Veronica, cheesy as it was, was the beginning of the decline of the franchise. The best Resident Evil games were the LESS cheesy ones.

Also, E.T. is not enjoyable. Evil Dead... Well, you tell me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End

All the more better for it? Look, Rambo 2 is my favorite in the franchise, but a huge part of that is nostalgia. It's been my favorite since I was 2 years old. But I'm under no impression that it's a better movie. First Blood and Rambo (4) are the best ones in the franchise, and no, neither of them are cheesy.

Resident Evil 1 might have had some cheesy dialogue, but that wasn't intentional, and quite frankly, the fact that they made Remake and improved on the dialogue was a GOOD thing. And there wasn't anything that cheesy in RE2 or RE3. And Code Veronica, cheesy as it was, was the beginning of the decline of the franchise. The best Resident Evil games were the LESS cheesy ones.

Also, E.T. is not enjoyable. Evil Dead... Well, you tell me.

Like I said, First Blood aside...

But the gritty brutality of Rambo IV's action does not hide it's cheesyness. Yes, it IS cheesy; most of the times subtle, sometimes obvious. I can list everything cheesy in it if you want me to.

I can enjoy RE4's cheese, you can't. Whatever.

Don't want to talk about The Evil Dead with you, because I already know what you think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 pm
Chase Me To The End
Enjoy it if you want. Just don't compare it to Rambo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Enjoy it if you want. Just don't compare it to Rambo.

Leons flips over lasers.

Rambo outruns nukes.

That is all.

EDIT:

How is the splash image and the typing up the rules coming along?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm
Chase Me To The End
Leons flips over lasers.

Rambo outruns nukes.
Umm... It wasn't even close to a nuke.
And like I said, even Alice, the superhuman, mary-sue Alice couldn't FLIP around lasers like that. So what Leon did was just douche baggery bullshit.
What Rambo did... Outrun an explosion... It's like... Rambo is the only action hero who's ever outrun an explosion...

And it's been a crazy weekend and a busy monday. Big party, and then a full day's work, so not very. But this week I should have some time for it. If I don't do it by Wednesday, remind me on Thursday, cause Friday, I'll be busy going to see "The Expendables".  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chase Me To The End
Leons flips over lasers.

Rambo outruns nukes.
Umm... It wasn't even close to a nuke.
And like I said, even Alice, the superhuman, mary-sue Alice couldn't FLIP around lasers like that. So what Leon did was just douche baggery bullshit.
What Rambo did... Outrun an explosion... It's like... Rambo is the only action hero who's ever outrun an explosion...

And it's been a crazy weekend and a busy monday. Big party, and then a full day's work, so not very. But this week I should have some time for it. If I don't do it by Wednesday, remind me on Thursday, cause Friday, I'll be busy going to see "The Expendables".

Fine. Rambo outruns Tallboys. As cheesy as another certain old fart surviving a nuclear blast in a lead lined refridgerator.

Jesus, Bio. It's just effing cheese. Get over it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games