Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8295 8296 8297 8298 8299 8300 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am

So i heard it's international steak and BJ day....I'm offended because I cannot enjoy either half of this particular holiday....

in other news, I just got done watching season 1 of an anime called Birdy the Mighty.....it was epic! Season 2 here we come!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 am

Snuffins
So i heard it's international steak and BJ day....I'm offended because I cannot enjoy either half of this particular holiday....

in other news, I just got done watching season 1 of an anime called Birdy the Mighty.....it was epic! Season 2 here we come!

What's it about?

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 am

Ryoko Earth
Snuffins

What's it about?

its weird...

this kid gets killed by an alien detective who's undercover on earth, so to save him, she puts his mind in her body....so together, they go about both their lives...its funny and awesome
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 am

So....I saw a side by side comparison to a diagram of a shark brain and a diagram of a v****a....

they look exactly the same....

is it wrong that I now want to inject sperm into a shark's skull to see if it will have head babies?

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 am

Snuffins
So....I saw a side by side comparison to a diagram of a shark brain and a diagram of a v****a....

is it wrong that I now want to inject sperm into a shark's skull to see if it will have head babies?

.....This is me

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:34 am

HEY AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER FANS!
GO HERE.
The Legend of Korra

Watch the trailer and share and like the video!

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

DANDii Lions--
GO HERE.
The Legend of Korra

they finaly got a trailer for that out?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
DANDii Lions--
GO HERE.
The Legend of Korra

There was already like one trailer released.
But they finally gave the premier date.
April 14th!
I'm so excited.
Plus if their main page gets enough Shares/Likes they'll release it early online.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 pm

DANDii Lions--
TheWingsOfTheGods
DANDii Lions--
GO HERE.
The Legend of Korra

April 14th!
I'm so excited.
Plus if their main page gets enough Shares/Likes they'll release it early online.

=D u just made someone very happy. cant wait tillt his comes out
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:39 pm

DANDii Lions--
TheWingsOfTheGods
DANDii Lions--
GO HERE.
The Legend of Korra

April 14th!
I'm so excited.

woohoo!
and it'll be another year before the first season lands on our shores!

Oh wait....internet...ha! ******** you Skye TV!

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Checking emails. Gets one from Starwars old republic comunity.

and the email went like this
You have been a dedicated member of the Star Warsâ„¢: The Old Republicâ„¢ community and we appreciate your interest in our game. As a thank you for being a dedicated fan, we would like to invite you to participate in a 7-day free Trial. This is one Star Warsâ„¢ game you don't want to miss; MSNBC named it "...Game of the Year." See for yourself, you're only a few steps away. Create an account, download the game, click "Start Trial Now" and play for seven full days. No credit card required and no commitment. It's that easy.

Don't delay, this invite expires in 14 days so login your Star Wars: The Old Republic account now.

Thanks again for your support and we look forward to seeing you in The Old Republicâ„¢!

I have never been on any starwars site. ever. and yet i am a dedicated fan.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Snuffins

*trys to hide awkward boner*

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 am

Does anyone else just blow at fighting games? I don't suck, but I just can't get good. I'm damn good at keyboard combo/fighting games, but on the console, it's like megaepicfail.

I tried renting Soul Calibur V. I got really good at playing Pyrrha Omega but just got pummeled on the Legendary Souls difficulty thing. And in like, a lot of the Quick Battle matches. I LOVED the character customization and I made some awesome characters, especially my main one, who had the coolest outfit and was pretty smexy, but the game itself was just blech.

Now, I'm trying Tekken 6, which I dislike even more because you have to pay loads to customize your character, when that's my only pride and joy in fighting games.

Sobsob. I'm going back to RPGs.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 am

Saemus
Does anyone else just blow at fighting games? I don't suck, but I just can't get good. I'm damn good at keyboard combo/fighting games, but on the console, it's like megaepicfail.

I tried renting Soul Calibur V. I got really good at playing Pyrrha Omega but just got pummeled on the Legendary Souls difficulty thing. And in like, a lot of the Quick Battle matches. I LOVED the character customization and I made some awesome characters, especially my main one, who had the coolest outfit and was pretty smexy, but the game itself was just blech.

Now, I'm trying Tekken 6, which I dislike even more because you have to pay loads to customize your character, when that's my only pride and joy in fighting games.

No, your not alone. I fail at fighting games as well. Once bought MvC 3 cause I liked how the game play looked...but...I don't know..I just couldn't grasp any of it to get good. Me, my favorite genre is RPG's and RTS, because strategy, actual thinking is required to be any good..and I am really good at doing that. Plus RPG's appeal to me cause there kinda like an interactive story....and I love reading books so it goes hand in hand.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 am

Saemus

The last customizable character in this vid shouldnt be makable XXD
two best friends play: soul caliber V
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8295 8296 8297 8298 8299 8300 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games