Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

1st Kage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:49 am
i like Zelda, i have 2 computers with internet, and Kage = shadow in japanese  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:14 am
hello if you havent' noticed im canadian and i like to snowboard. I like soccer guitar and the computer.  

Canadian-Snowboarder

Banana-Cream-Die

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:57 am
I joined yesterday and I don'tt hink anyone will read this! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:28 pm
Thank you for accepting me into the guild.  

KidAwesome

Serena_103093

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:11 pm
Hey Guys! xd so wats up? im new here and im a fan of anything and everything Nintendo!! i have a goal 2 beat at least 10 Zelda games before im 18 (im 14) and ive currently beat 3 of em! blaugh 3nodding im workin on Majora's mask, but i think its insanely hard!!!!!!!! eek surprised xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:43 pm
Hi, I'm Jaimicchi! Obviously, since my username is right above my avatar.

I love Mario games the most. I just got a Wii last week, and now I'm obsessed with Super Mario Galaxy! I also have DS, and am currently big on Tetris and Brain Age 2.

Ummm what else? I'm not a very good gamer, but I try! ^_^;  

Jaimicchi

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:10 pm
Hello. I'm Sophia. ;] I'm obviously new. So I love to play different Mario games from time to time. Hmm... I usually play classics. Haha. I have a DS that I love to play all the time! I LOVE to wi-fi with new people.. and I'll try to be active everyday! :] Thanks for accepting me to this guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:58 pm
User Image

子日和 環足ー環三森です! hello I'm Mimori Eisen!

I'm learning Japanese 3nodding . If anyone can speak fluent Japanese please teach me that would be so awesome! I'm a Zelda fan! and beside games I'm also a sushi fan! 4laugh I don't talk much on my own but I won't bite ya if you try a conversation or two with me domokun lol.

thats as much as i can type up now (2a.m. and ish very tired)
I love random comments+PM's heart >^~^  

Mimori Eisen

Luna Tamiyo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:53 am
haha well, as everyone esle is saying it I'm new too. I love Zelda games and in two days of just renting it I've almost completed everything in Zelda Twilight Princess for the gamecube. Sadly I don't have a Wii yet. Besides having almost all the Zelda games and beaten them I love pokemon and I don't say it's beaten till I catch them all 4laugh I also like all sorts of music and I can speak a good bit of Japanese. I'm glad to be a part of the Nintendo Cult and to meet new people with same interests. Also I love to RP, if there's anything else you want to know about me don't be afraid to PM me. I like random PMs cause it gives me something to actually do. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:59 pm
Hiii, I am new too. 3nodding
I love Zelda also, I would play that all the time when I was younger, but I haven't had the chance to buy Phantom Hourglass, I am getting it soon though. I am getting a DS for Christmas, but can't afford a Wii crying
Hah Idk how to introduce myself here really, I sound kinda lame. I'm not. sweatdrop
Hah, just send me a PM, I'd love to make some new friends here. ^_^

MarissaMassacre

krazyguy694

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:12 pm
hey people what's going on??? im bored and thats probably why i am on the computer listening to one of the greatest bands of life. SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:08 am
hey, new to the cult here. pretty much smash bros., paper mario and kingdom hearts....even though it's not a nintendo game, but whatever.  

Hitekikada

Gin72

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:37 pm
Hell Gin here! Alright I joined recently and have decided to introduce myself. For foods I like Ramon and Pizza. My interests include piano, guitar, drums, video games, anime, and movies...so yeah big geek here if that is what you want to call me. My favorite games include the Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter Series, Guitar Hero, Super Mario Series, Donkey Kong Series, Rogue Galaxy, and many many more. My favorite Nintendo game of all time would have to be Super Mario Rpg for the Super Nintendo. I dislike people who try to act bad a** via the internet. In other words if you try to insult people knowing that they can not find you and really do nothing in the end then you my friend are a douche. Alright see ya guys out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:17 pm
Sup guys! I'm new here to the guild. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I'm big into anime and I've a gamer for 19 years! If ya wanna know even more about me check out my profile. See ya around! Go Go Nintendo!  

DarkXenon20

Kirasandra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:11 pm
Konichiwa!! I'm new to the cult! I'm glad I got in here! I own a Wii GameCube and a 64. I have rented most Wii games. I love Nintendo! My favorite Wii game is either Bleach Wii or Galaxy! Thanks for letting me in here! I'll truly enjoy myself here! 3nodding  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games