Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:03 pm
Yah, but I finally finished it. What stinks is that this teacher wants us to turn in rough drafts which I dont do so I had to go back and delete stuff to make it look like a draft. Haha xp

I luv the nutcracker, I went to see it when I was little but I think we had to leave for somereason, I cant remember why I think my friend Brandon got scared X.x  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Ok just a heads up...I am gonna be extremely busy this week...and possibly next week as well..sssoooo you guys will not see me much.

Oh man, but at school, this one girl had some kick-a** hair!! It looked so freeking awsome! Ok, her front part of her bangs are died hot pink, and when I say hot pink, I mean HOT PINK!! !!!! She reminds me of rose from FMA!! But seriously, ive never seen anyone who has died their hair a non-natural color that looked good. Out of everybody ive seen with a non-natural color hair, hers was the best by far!!!

Oh and for all you FMA fanatics out there, I have a question! Ok im having troubles of what Lust means when she says that she is the "new Lust"...who was the old Lust?? This is really confusing me, I must know @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Okay, so I know I said the tenth and all, and today's the eigth but... I just got informed that on thursaday I have to get up at 4:30 AM to catch my 6:30 AM flight.. which is gonna kill me. So... right now I'm ordering my coffin. ANyways, also tomorrow I will be busy scrambling to finish the work I'll miss while also packing and still trying to get enough sleep. Obviously, I won't be able to be on those days, so today is my last day on Gaia this week.

To sum up... For Ria's B-day... Voting has begun! Read the second post of the Ria's B-day thread in the event subforum for more info. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:

User Image
Hamtaro (GoodWill)- 25 cents
3 Fate Stay Night Figurenes (E-bay) - 10 Bucks
1 Realy kewl Glass Cross necklace (E-bay) - 6 Bucks
A pimpin Hamtaro with Chicks on a subwoofer- Priceless

Im the happiest man alive.

Vote foos in the event XD!
And me and thy spiffy crew members be workin on something nice for ya all X3. arg...  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What? We have to work?! THAT'S NOT IN THE JOB DISCRIPTION!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

My mission in real life..is to get into Saw 2!!!!! Me and my friends and..um..some random guys O_o don't know who they are but meh. >.< I'll find out at the movies. Im so excited..I loved Saw,it had such a good twist.

This week went by pretty fast. I didn't get that much homework..XD SCORE!!stupid kuri is an total a** hole on msn..that reminderer dosen't even warn you can't watch anime since my bandwidth ran out..what ever that is but yea..On the phone,I don't want to do this assignment over the phone. lexie didn't even do anything... stare I should say Im busy...  

JoY_AnGel

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Peter the rabbit, Peter the rabbit, Peter the rabbit with a baseball bat. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, ohhh!!!

Ahahaha, anyways, Makie-san is back from the dead along with...

An INSANE story!!!

I go to the mall with my friend for Midnight Madness, and then after buying some stuff we head to the movies. On the way I see really cute azn guys!! Geez, you should have seen them! Anyways, she asked me if I'd rather marry an azn guy or Ethen, my crush, when I get older. Then I said, Ethan because secretly he is an azn! XDDDD Just kidding.

After the movies, we're just waiting around for nothing, and I tell my friend, 'You know what would be awesome? If Ethan randomly walked in, while I was rocking out on DDR!! Then he'd be all amazed dump the girl he's with and go out with me!!'

A few moments later, ETHAN shows up and walks into the arcade! So I pester my friend for a dollar, but it turns out she didn't have one. So I walked into the arcade, only to follow my crush OUT of the arcade! Then my mom comes, and gives me a dollar, then I say to my friend, 'You know what would be better? If Ethan comes back for no reason and watches me rock out on DDR!'

So I start playing DDR, and out of no where Ethan shows up! Me and my friend are freaking out because everything I said came true! Except for the part where he dumped his girlfriend. I have a veryyyyy long list of very detailed reasons of why he shouldn't go out with her. scream scream evil twisted stressed

And thus, I am here and you probably don't even get my story but... Miracles and wishes exist!! Don't believe people who say they aren't as I just proved that theory wrong! Of course it was only one occasion, but still!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Joy, how can you see Saw 2, when its rated R? You would need someone who is 18 and older and stuff. I might see it with my cousin, i think she is 18 or something so i can see it. I saw Saw just last week, so i kind of know what was going on.

BTW, look what i did to my profile!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/sunburn/profile.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1331980

its soo pretty now  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy May I ibntrodouce Myself,Im a very clever witty person when It comes to sneaking into things. It all depends on the movie Theatre and how it works. XD XD

Yes,Im tyring to figure out a new icon..maybe I'll try Hinata cuz shes jsut so adorable!! Xd Xd whole reason hwy I watch Naruto because of her. Heh my first aniem crush..XD

I do wuv Ed too though...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Oh Oh, check out mine!!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/sunburn/profile.php?view=profile.ShowProfile

Ya, ok im having troubles finding out how to put up the "Gaia" title thing which is located on the top right header @_@ (its supposed to be placed where that blank spot on top of my header is) Gah and it took me forever to finally get my profile background correct! *yawns* I'll finish the rest tomorrow when I am not so stressed out @_@ *sigh* CSS is so confusing!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:One of the theaters I go to never checks IDs. My friend and I could get into R movies all the time. And my friend nan feels special cus they never ask for her ID at Blockbusters xp And some how she thicks she's the only one who's ID doesnt get checked. Personally I would rather look younger and get my ID checked.

YAAAAY WE CAN FINALLY CUSTOMIZE OUR THINGS!!!

Haha that's a funny story Makie!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:20 am
Seyla: it's really easy actually. by a ticket for a different show on the same side. When you give the guy your tickets and he hands um back go to the bathroom for a bit or something, then come back and walk into the theatre. Done it plenty of times. XD In my state you only have to be 17 to get into rated R movies. XD. Then there's the part where some of my friends are short enough to pass as kids. So you buy 1 adult and like 3 kids, put the kids ones on the bottom and voila. XD  

Elpinoine
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Well as most of you may have noticed. Suprise suprise. A bunch of spiffy new V. 2.0 threads On-campus and a brand new subforum for Dorm Rps. XD. And finally some new rules for each subforum so that the stupid lil Star System i made a while back will finally have some use. X3.

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Fuuey! Makie-san dun't have stars so she can't create a thread for mah room! Fuuey!

Make'll get those stars soon enough!! Now I must decide wether I should judge for Stars at the next Star test or participate... @.o

It will come to me soon!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial Guess Who's back!!! whee

Well.... for those of you who are really thick, it's MOI!!! Yes yes, I came back from my really sucky "vacation" and now I'm ready to be all happy and be with all of you people!!. Well anyway.. I've been home for like 10 minutes and I'm really sleepy cause my cousin kept waking me up.. so I'm gonna go take a nap. sweatdrop  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games