Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PetrossTH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Name: Ikioi Ringoki
What you are bringing with you: My sword and normal tools.
Why you came: Who knows.
What village you are from: None
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: I need permission from nobody.

Iki look up at the gates to the cloud village and whistled at them softly. "Living mettle... you don't see that to often." Iki couldn't help but reach back and gently pat the blue tinged blade on his back feeling the sword vibrate slightly as he did. "Well... no since dawdling around here, might as well see what is going on the this village, who knows, maybe I will find some fun."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Rahenno appears as the gates opened "and who might you be" he asked arms folded

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 pm

a dark figure came passed the gate with no signs of entering but lumbering by. the armored figure said nothing, but its eyes shined through the helmet that he wore. but there was something familiar about this new...demon...he had a massive black and gold Column on his back....

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:46 pm

(OMG Oni_Soul lives. RUNNNNNN, RUNNN LIKE MAD, SAVE YOURSELF XD)

Kiyoshi appeared at the gate, he had senced the evil chakra all the way from his home. A chakra more darker then the Raijuu its self. Kiyoshi stood next to Rahenno as the figure passed. "That chakra..so dark...yet so familiar." He said watching the figure with caution.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:04 pm

"who are you?" Rahenno said staring at the dark figure
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Kiyoshi looked at Rahenno. "Let him be, he not messing with us and I dont think we want him to." He said feeling the chakra flowing from this guy.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:11 pm

the figure's eyes didnt lay on the innocents life.
"...move or die boy..."
his newly awakened power made his old power over metal ten times as fast as it once was. he can block lightning and run as fast as it. but when some one looks into his eyes....they perform an S0Ranked Gen-Jutsu upon the opppent...more powerful then the highest Sharingan.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Rahenno steped out of the figures way, watching as past the gates into the village. whats with this guy? he has chakra i never felt before! Rahenno thought

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:40 pm

the Figure walked past the two, onto the next village until he got to Moon.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 pm

"A aura that makes even Raijuu feel threatened. You dont see that everyday." Kiyoshi said watching the figure leave out of sight.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:55 pm

"man he scares me, hope hes on our side" Rahenno said with a chill
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:08 pm

"I don't think he has a side. Lets just hope he not against us." Kiyoshi then scratched the bandage around his head. "Man this is itchy." He said keep scratching.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:10 pm

Rahenno looked over to Kiyoshi "i'm going to take a guess and say you got an inplant, right"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:27 pm

"No I poked my eye out, yes I got it. But it another 2 days before I can use it." A big smile filled Kiyoshi's face. "Can't wait."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 pm

"thats pertty neat" rahenno said "so what eye is it?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games