Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:07 pm
[ gonk I'm SORRY! I try to.. <3]

Lilli didn't know what to do. "Tuesday, I don't want to leave the manor. I can't do that to Ben." Lilli moved Tuesday's arms from her waist. "I just.." Lilli gulped. "Tuesday I can't."

[RLY G2G.. Sry <3 bye]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:08 pm
“We’re almost there. I hope I’m right, if not, I have no idea where else to take you.” Jin told her with a dry chuckle. She look’s completely lost. I wonder if she was lost when she came to the manor too.
This is the most he had spoken to someone in a while, other then Klara.
It seemed like he had forgotten how to deal and interact with other people.
Sure, there were lots of other guys around his age staying at the manor as well- interests and schedules always appeared to get in the way of forming any other bonds. He never noticed until he saw less and less of Klara.  

haruxxx
Crew

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 pm
Shizue smiled "Thanks for trying.. I'm a bit... hopeless" she said with a half smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:13 pm
[[ Aw dang. Sorry. sweatdrop I've been watching a Korean drama all day...forgive me Shika-chan. *bows*]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Tuesday looked back at Lilli, misunderstanding. "Lilli, Ben could come with us. And Bou and Keshi. Please Lilli."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:19 pm
“It’s alright. It’s not like I had anything better to do.” He said frankly.
They had reached their destination. Jin stopped walking and looked at her waiting, when she looked at him slightly confused he asked, “Any of this look familiar? We’re here. That one’s mine over there.” He pointed to a dark reddish-brown wooden door a little ways away.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 pm

"No,Tuesday. Lilli said she won't leave the manor. You can leave. Lilli and her family stay in my brother's household. Lilli told you already, she won't change her mind" Klaash said with gritted teeth, staring at the back of Tuesday's neck with an intense hateful glare.

That uncontrolable mood of yours causes too many problems for her. It'll only get in the way.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Tuesday turned around. "Klaash can you please just shut the hell up?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:55 pm
[It's OKAY Haru. ILY! heart ]

"Tuesday, he's right. I'm not leaving. And leave Klaash alone, he's only trying to protect me from getting hurt. Besides have you not even noticed Keshi has a friend with him now? His name is Tranai. I'm guessing you didn't even know that. Ben won't want to leave either. Whatever I'm not going to use them as excuses. I just only got there a couple weeks ago. It's too early to leave. And I really don't want to leave. " Lilli rocked on her heels. The tears had stopped at last. "Please you too, dont fight." Lilli pleaded. Lilli felt strangely different now.. like a weight'd been lifeted from her. She couldn't see why.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:25 pm
"Lilli...I...I haven't seen Keshi. At all. I..I'm trying to protect you." Tuesday stumbled over his words. Tears budded in his eyes. "But Lilli I don't get it, if you love us equally, why can't we be together?" Tuesday circled around Lilli to the edge of the cliff. He fell backwards, onto his back, almost falling off the cliff, then sat upright. The large drop behind Tuesday made him feel comforted, like something was awaiting him. Tuesday threw small rocks off the edge, smiling to himself, hearing the tink! as they hit the bottom.
All I have to do is jump...Then I won't have to worry about anything. No more disease. No more guilt or pain. No more killing. None of this fake, structured life style I have created. Carefree Heaven. And all I have to do is jump off this edge. I'll be free. He thought to himself, forgetting to block off Lilli from his thoughts. He scooted himself closer, then swung his legs around so that they were dangling off the edge. Then swung them back and forth, careless.
The view beneath him was quite pleasant.
Hmmm....Nice ocean view...Good last thought. The ocean, carefree in itself. The ocean was raging below, dark.
And all I have to do it just hop off the edge. That is what almost everyone wants me to do. I mean without me in Lilli's life she can go and be with Klaash forever. Which is what she's always wanted. Bou won't mind it cause she's been alone all her life so what's one more life to take away? Keshi...Keshi has his new friend. He doesn't need me. Oh and I bet without me, Klaash's life would be a hell of a lot easier. I mean without me, he'd still have his sister. And he'd have Lilli all to himself, no worries right? Makes sense to me. Tuesday thought, once again forgetting to block Lilli from them, and scooted closer off the edge.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:55 am
[[I can't remember my last post...did I ever reply to you shika? neutral ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:43 am
[[Le Gaspeth! Is this the end for Tuesday?! Plus I dun get it. Everyone is like: "He always gets her then leaves her." He left like...once...For like...not even a day. Whenever did he leave Lilli except for that time? ]]

The barrier broke and tears came flooding over his face. His expression didn't change, he was still smiling.
Lilli, I don't see why we can't be together. I'll stop freaking out and I'll never ever leave you again. I mean Klaash, Klaash just showed up. How do you know you'll love him more than me? And Bou gave me that treatment so I'm going to live for a couple of years. Then she can give me another. And I could stay with you and love you Lilli. Why can't we be together? I can fix all of that. Tuesday thought to Lilli, trying once more to change her mind before he met his fate below.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 pm
[No. Because YOU KNOW I'll kick your tiny little a**. twisted
Oh And Haru, no you never replied sweatdrop It's okay though. <3]

"Tuesday.. No Klaash didn't just show up. He was here all along." Lilli said, putting one hand on his shoulder and the other over her heart, and then kneeled beside him. "You're not going to do this." She whispered. Her throat was cracked from crying. "Please just don't. I can't stand here and wtach you kill yourself. That'd be like watching my brother, Ben kill himself. I can't bare to know you died because of me. But if there's no changing your mind. Then I guess I can't stop you." Lilli grimaced. She stood up. Then took her hand back from his shoulder. Tuesday.. I don't want you to do this. But if you ignore my pleading, and do.. go, tell Rosalie I love her. I miss her terrribly. And Tell her, I forgive her for leaving me when I was younger. Because.. I i know she probably regrets that. Lilli sighed
[Okay so I'm listening to the Grease soundtrack, and it's on "Hopelessly Devoted to You" And this situatuin reminds me of the one part that goes.."My head is saying 'fool forget him'. MY heart is saying 'don't let go' Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do. Hoplessly Devoted to you..." YEAHP. LOL! xD I love this song. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:16 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
((OMG What can I do?! >.< Im just sittin round here! O.O Matter of fact, what should I do?!?))

Angel still has no idea of whats going on.

"Umm......" She looks around but cant find anyone.

"I guess I could go back to my room and rest..."

Angel goes back to her room and just sits on the bed and stares out the window.

((Dude, that's how I was. xd Untill Ben came... and then left out of randomness stare lmao, jk but still.))

((Im sorry, but whose Ben? O.O))  

BleedingAngelRose

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games