Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:37 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-two

142. Anyone I imprison will be stripped, scanned, and given a prison uniform. This will prevent them from assembling weapons from pieces hidden in their regular clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:41 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-three

143. Any crew member who begins to act strangely will be immediately relieved of duty and confined to the sick bay, pending a complete screening to determine if their personality has been subverted.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:44 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-four

144. I will not let the Whiz Kid conduct research aboard my ship. If he's got a theory that he's itching to test, I will deposit him on an uninhabited planet in friendly space, and make sure that I'm out of the system before he's done unpacking. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:46 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-five

145. I will not depart the starbase unless my complement of Marines are on board.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:49 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-six

146. I will hold repel-boarders drills on my ship. These drills will be held at random hours so that everyone learns what in Klotho's name they're supposed to be doing, no matter what the circumstances.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:51 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-seven

147. My junior officers will be notified that Academy cadets cannot be field-commissioned, and should they come upon a ship crewed entirely by such, they will immediately take command and return them to where they can receive adult supervision. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:52 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-eight

148. I will never send the infantry down on missions that are better suited for orbital bombardment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:55 am
Nudge three hundred and ninety-nine

149. If the issued zap guns have "stun" and "kill" modes, they will be set to the former only when the user is about to fire at something that is wanted alive.

Ok, so the ones that take up too much space in your ship seem to have disappeared. Maybe I imagined them. Still, I don't like this list nearly as much as the others.  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:55 am
bump 446.

ahh.
how'd you get that far?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 am
Nudge four hundred

150. If my opponent can adapt to various forms of attack, rendering them useless, I will use some imagination and start attacking in as many different ways as possible.

*dies of blissfullness*  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:56 am
bump 447.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:57 am
Nudge four hundred and one

Section C: Auxiliary Characters (Evil)

Tips for the Evil Henchman:

1. Avoid getting sent to rough up the Hero. Ransacking hotel rooms is probably safe, but going 'round to beat up the good guys is a sure ticket to the bottom of the Thames. Remember, however, that all Heroes get roughed up at least once, so if this has never happened to the Hero, go for it! heart

Oh, those lovable henchmen!  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:57 am
bump 448.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 am
bump 449.  

Shoafy

Ambrai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:59 am
Nudge four hundred and two

2. Avoid killing people not actively involved in the rebellion; the Evil Overlord has enough enemies as it is. Especially don't kill relatives, significant others, or best friends of the Hero. Normally after the Evil Overlord is overthrown, henchmen can get off with a few hundred hours of community service, but if you off the Hero's loved ones, he'll make lasagna out of you. heart

Aw man, come to steal my moment of glory, Shoafy? ^^  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games