Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 am
Paartaay watumelon! I won't be on much, I'm ill again cos school mdae us run rounds. FIVE FRICKEN' ROUNDS AROUND THE ENTIRE SCHOOL. ARGH!

Anyhow, I love your avvie, Genikit. Swords rock!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:57 pm
I sure hope you iz feeling betta soon EiJi.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Yesterday, I saw Hellboy with my family. I thought it was pretty good. During the show There was a thunderstorm outside. When we got out, it was pouring buckets, the whole parking lot was a lake. When the rain slowed a little we ran to the car and "sailed" home. It was so bad the road home was flooded with at least six inches of water. For a moment I thought it was going to get deeper. For the rest of the night it lightninged and thundered. I didn't dare get online.

I hope you feel better soon Eiji. heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:57 pm
Thanks, Eiji. I hope you feel better soon. smile

I can't blam you Hazumu. Storms like that worries me because chances are you can get hit by it transparently. >_<  

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm
Cool! I love storms! XD
When I was younger and there were storms, the house would flood [it still does] and I would get out the the baby pool and float in it. XD Just plug up your ears with some tissue or earplugs and have fun in the flood!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:54 am
Hazumu-san
Yesterday, I saw Hellboy with my family. I thought it was pretty good. During the show There was a thunderstorm outside. When we got out, it was pouring buckets, the whole parking lot was a lake. When the rain slowed a little we ran to the car and "sailed" home. It was so bad the road home was flooded with at least six inches of water. For a moment I thought it was going to get deeper. For the rest of the night it lightninged and thundered. I didn't dare get online.

I hope you feel better soon Eiji. heart heart

Hey Hazumu. I see you are in Disguise. Well; I'd recognize you anywhere. hehe So sorry to hear about the bad weather. Made for great special effects during movie eh? ninja

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 am
Cool! I love storms! XD
When I was younger and there were storms, the house would flood [it still does] and I would get out the the baby pool and float in it. XD Just plug up your ears with some tissue or earplugs and have fun in the flood!

So that's what they mean by being "wet behind the ears." lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:19 am
Flooding is scary. (Speaking from the WetLands of America!) I've lived here on the North Shore (of Lake Pontchartrain... New Orleans is South of the Lake, fyi) for most of my life, besides a few years in beautiful California. And the flooding around here is as unpredictable and destructive as earthquakes. *shivers*

So Hazumu, how do you think Hellboy II hold up to the first one, just as good or better? Abe's my fav.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nvtszZfcqQ
It looks really exciting!~ lots more creatures!!!

Can ya believe they actually moved up the release date for the monthly collectibles!?... to the 8th though; which also just happens to be back to "nose to the grindstone" for me. So I doubt I'll be around enough to play with the market much anyway.

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:20 am
LittleTnCo
Cool! I love storms! XD

So that's what they mean by being "wet behind the ears." lol

xd blaugh rofl rofl rofl rofl
That was a good one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 pm
Gweener
Flooding is scary. (Speaking from the WetLands of America!) I've lived here on the North Shore (of Lake Pontchartrain... New Orleans is South of the Lake, fyi) for most of my life, besides a few years in beautiful California. And the flooding around here is as unpredictable and destructive as earthquakes. *shivers*

So Hazumu, how do you think Hellboy II hold up to the first one, just as good or better? Abe's my fav.

Can ya believe they actually moved up the release date for the monthly collectibles!?... to the 8th though; which also just happens to be back to "nose to the grindstone" for me. So I doubt I'll be around enough to play with the market much anyway.

I personally liked the new Hellboy movie, they really expanded the character's personalities. The new creatures were very imaginative, almost whimsical. Although, I don't think I would work for the agency, regular agents don't seem to live very long. xd

The weather, did add some of its own special effects. In the scene, that you could hear the rain, it sounded like wind in the background, and the rumbles of thunder sounded like the ocean waves hitting the shore. For a moment I thought it was part of the show until they moved to a different scene and it continued then I realized that it was a thunderstorm outside. redface I felt kinda silly after I realized that.

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:10 pm
Gweener

Yeah, they can be destructive an all that, but don't they.....provide such awesome boat rides? XDDD Nah, it's not so bad, the worst is up to your knees over here. XD

Lulz! XDDDD WTHeck? Good one! Lil' T - What's the cape thjingy you're wearing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 am
@ EiJi: Jack'd Cape 2K6  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 am
Got some errands to run today, so I hope to be able to stop in again later today.
Hope everyone has a groovy Saturday!

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 am
Hey; I miss talking to you guys. Where is everyone?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm
We're around biggrin It doesn't mean we can't give you a big Hug Auntie! heart heart  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games