Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 pm
"What could of happen to them? Where they have gone?" asked Sparrow Girl who seemed worry and a little scared that there was no one in the tower.

"Don't know but something doesn't feel right. Arachnid try your comunicator," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 am
' No can do didn't get issued one. Would anyone else know what could have happened ?' Arachnid suggested. This was now getting worrying. Maybe their'd be an emergancy of some kind and the group had been called out.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:01 pm
"Well, I did smell some sort of vechile scent outside and along with the Titan's scent. Be that could help us," suggusted Fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:57 am
'Sounds good. We'll head out and follow it' Arachnid replied thoughtfully. This was worrying. He gazed out on the city, nothing seemed wrong it all seemed like a super villian day in an oddly clean and hip city. Though he was unsure it was wise with Sparrow girl's current sate to take her along.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm
"Hm," nodded Fox. And good thing that Fox was still in her red huge fox form.

Sparrow Girl said, "I'll carry you Arachnid." She then had her sparrow wings appear, picked up Arachnid and followed Fox to the scent outside first.

Fox took a with at the smell, outside, picked up, and followed it.

Then Sparrow Girl followed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:24 am
Arachnid sighed worming his way out of Gemini grip he lepaed forwards the wind streaked loudly through his ears as he flung a wbe spinner he was yanked forward swirling in the air he began to follow Fox. He didn't like sitting in the back seat he far much more preffered driving his own way around.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:06 am
Toby rocketed across the skys the clouds blasted apart as he raced through them a fine light blue streak was left behind him. He gripped the control sticks firmly as he performed amazing twirls in the air as he gazed at the slodged landscape of pale grey buidlings contrasting against the peaceful green of the country side.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Once Sparrow Girl wasn't carring Arachnid anymore, she flew a little more faster now.

Fox followed the scent to a police station. She landed infront of the police station and said as she turned into her normal human fox form, "What would the Titans be doing here?"

Sparrow Girl landed nextto Fox adn was amazed at Fox's appearence. She was one beautitful girl, with two red fox ears, and two red fox tails. She then heard what she said and looked at the station.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:27 am
'Not sure. But I have a bad time at police stations so we'd better be careful as they don't like the honest good doer type' he muttured cautiously stepping back, the station loomed eeriely and touch disturbingly in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:36 pm
"Hm, well I just hope the don't judge me by my ears and tails now," said Fox.

"Well, lets go in safely then and besides not all officers are evil and bad now. Why back at the town I was staying at the cops were nice," said Sparrow Girl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 am
'I doubt they will. Just be careful what you say and who to' Arachnid added firmly taking the first of many cautious steps towards the doors. He tried to futiley block the sight of his blade. Though he knew it was no good besides he shouldn't feel gulity they hadn't done anything wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 am
A sudden series of shuffling noises could be heard outside the thick and rusting door of the Titans cell as smaller view holing was shunted open revealing a pair of strict and targeted eyes. The voice was rough and harsh explaining that in five minutes the group were being put on trial. The door was slammed shut and the rustling shifted away briskly. Robin glanced up the others formulating a stragety. 'Be careful what you say. Were in enough trouble as it is' he added gruffly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Starfire nodded towards Robin.

Sparrow Girl and Fox nodded towards Arachnid.

Fox followed behind Arachnid and looked around.

Sparrow Gir followed them and stayed close to them both.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. "I won't speak without thinking first."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 am
Arachnid stepped into the cramped and dated brown surroudings of the police reception burly cops began to eye the group up a filthy scowl was splattered across thier faces. Their looks began to shrink his resolve a line of regret broke alongisde his back. The exit seemed distant for here, only this was their only link to the disappearnce of the Titans.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games