Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:45 pm
Midori yelped to the flames, hissing through her teeth at the numerous burns that speckled her legs and arms. But... the little girl couldn't help but puff her chest out in slight victory when the flames died when the tune stopped.

And there was the flute. She tread over to the beloved instrument, glaring at the spiteful thing, her eyes glanced to the desperate Mazoku.
"How dare me? You were the one who started it... You're lucky that I can't do worse right now."

Midori had to stiffle some amusement to the clawing as she set one foot down on the golden flute.

"Let's see what kind of person you are without this...This is for hurting those dear to me!"

It was then that shed use all of her weight to slam her staff into it If she did it right, that flute destroying it hopefully to never be played again.

((o_o So question, Is Midori going to have to try and carry Alcina around now? XDD That'll be a rather amusing thing to see...and not good with her burns she got though...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:45 am
"NO!" The mazoku yelled as Midori slammed her staff on the instrument.

The woman froze as if she was paralyzed. Her eyes were wide open and the veins were incredibly red. She felt a surge of heat inside of her that she couldn't bear to handle. Inside, fire was erupted from her heart and it continued to burn everything within. She choked, coughing for air.

"You can't--" She coughed, "You can't do this! I own fire! I am fire!"

Fire appeared at the tip of her fingers, slowly flowing around her body. Once completed, Miriam's body would disappear and would only turn into a large ball of flame.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:11 pm
((Don't forget there's the little girl to carry around too. sweatdrop Midori could either just move them both a safe distance or just stick around here after the fight. Alcina will probably wake up in an hour or two on her own. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:57 pm
( I could make Sui run into them? xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:43 pm
((That would probably help out. Sui's much better with kids than Alcina. Heck, anyone is better with kids than Alcina. She gets into far too much trouble herself... *cough*))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 pm
(How far are they from the Hanazoku Clan's area? o_o)  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:30 pm
((im sure hayato will be horrible with kids...haha. i can see him twitching when he sees kids running around xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:21 pm
((Jeez X-mas is coming up too quick... And I don't think too far... I don't know because I have no idea where the bird clan's village would be.))

Midori cringed to the sight of the flames, turning her head away. Shuddering to the yelling she shook her head slowly.
"You should've thought of that before..."

That was all she said to Miriam too, not giving any pity to the wretched being. Sighing, she looked to the staff bewilderdly again before her periph caught the younger girl and Alcina.

"Alcina-'neechan!" Her heart leapt in her throat as she saw the unconcious figure, running to it. The worst made her hands quiver, kneeling beside the elder. When Midori noticed though, that she was breathing, she expelled a held breath. "Honestly..."

"Um..." But she wasn't any doctor, nor was she in the best shape. Didn't help at all that she was confused to the whole, staff...time thing...(so she is calling it right now), eyeing the staff. Again. How was she going to get Alcina up...?

Ahah!

It might not have been the best, but well, leverage was leverage as she stuck it beneath the red-head and tried using it to pull her up some like a jack.

"Excuse me...?" Midori squawked when her leverage nearly fell, trying to somehow move herself so her shoulder held some weight. Her attention looked to the little girl who Alcina saved, smiling awkwardly, grunting however to the weight. "Do you know where the nearest other town would be?..."

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:22 am
((*stifles laughter* You know... I'd hate to see what would happen if Hayato and Alcina ever had kids... The palace wouldn't be safe, that's for sure. Um... Since we don't have a set geography, I don't see why it couldn't be close. sweatdrop Yay for plot convenience! heart Hm... Sorry about the kid hiding like this but she is a bird after all, lol. Flighty little creatures.))

The little girl had woken up mid-way through the fight, staying off to the side, crying. Her village, her family... and the stranger... All gone. When one of the strange Onee-sans came and spoke to her, she hid behind one of the trees, too shy to speak.

Alcina stood in a strange dark place with no walls. She had no idea of where she was or what she was doing here... Am I dead because I used too much power?

You are not dead, little one Alcina jumped at the sound of the "voice" in her head. She turned to see the goddess of time standing beside her. But you did use a lot of energy and so you were sent to my realm for the time being.

Alcina's eyes grew wide... She was in the realm of the gods? "But how do I get back? I've still only found four strangers-"

You will be pulled back once you wake up, never fear. You must hurry though, and gather the strangers. The mazoku will soon make their move.

The princess felt very deflated. It had taken her so long just to find these three! "But how do I find them all in time? And what if I can't-"

They will come to you. But you must hurry...

((Sorry for taking control of Kyoko like that... But I had to give Alcina something to do, lol. I hate being unconscious...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:24 am
((Btw, Leri. Why don't you have Sui feel Alcina's presence? It's a good time to start using this ability I've given the strangers. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:19 pm
((Arrggg...i want to RP someone with you all buttt hayato's stuck in battle. sad Maybe I'll get Akira to come..(the evil mazoku if you forgot....haha)))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 am
"Jeez you're heavy Alcina-'neechan..." Midori grumbled through her teeth as she staggered to hold the elder female up.

She sighed to the younger one who hid then. No, she understood the poor little girl's fear, the broken feeling. Midori lost one while she had lost who knows how many. Forcing a sad smile she tried offering a hand, juggling Alcina on her back and other arm.

"I won't hurt you... Come here, no one should be alone right now."

((XD I can see Alcina yelling about the heavy comment...Yay plot convenience!))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:56 am
((Oh, yes. She'd be very annoyed. rofl It's a pity Midori doesn't know that Alcina's a princess... Cause the quote from Sailor Moon would have been just perfect. "She may be a princess, but she ain't light."))

Taffy moved back out from the trees, approaching Midori cautiously. Her voice, soft and light, cracked with emotion and fear. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:26 am
( I'd move them but I don't know how far away they are from the Hanazoku clan sweatdrop )  

Leri
Vice Captain

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:52 pm
((I give you permission to lynch me now, though if you do-- it will be quite hard for me to rp Aeddan or Rhian when that happens wink I hope you'll excuse my light touch, but I thought it might add humor to the situation.))

The ball of wind imploded, send a blast towards both Hayato and Kisuna. Their weapons had damaged it greatly but their pressures were too great for it to keep shape.

With great speed, Aeddan ran behind Kisuna and caught him before any fall would happen. He began to pet Kisuna's head, playing with his ears.

"You're adorable, you know. If you ever want to switch sides, I'm sure there would be no dispute," Aeddan offered, his double-edged words teased.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games