Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm

i dont know if you still go 1 hundred for akatsuki, but i didnt know if youd come to the assassins if i asked you if you wanted to join.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Rahenno sat listing to a sad story. "So sorry to hear that." Rahenno sat straight up, perpared to tell his story. "Well, I am from the west side of the Mountain, on the border between cloud and mist, home to the Hyouton clan. My father, Leader of the clan, trained me to peak perfection of the Hyouton techque's. He was my hero and teacher, all i could ever wanted. My mother, as i recently found out is an Inuzuka and was carefree and adventurous. After Training i would go and hang out with my best friend. We were like siblings." Rahenno held his head towards the sky. "We trailed off a forest heading to cloud, but i got losed and my friend went to look for me back at the village. When i found my way back i hear med-ninja and ANBU's swaming my house and my friends house. They tryed to stop me but i ran inside the house and found to bodys on the floor. I was so brokening by what i saw, I ran from the village. I then came between a war between Leaf and the Kyuubi. the Ninja tryed to take me back to cloud, saying it was to dangerous. I came up with the suggesting that the Kyuubi should be sealed in me. They didn't like the plan but they had no other choice. Afterwards I came back to cloud to start my life as a ninja" Rahenno finished turing back to Masumi.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Deraku ran into the dorms (Hiros dog .he doesnt know any jutsus at all jus to make it clear) "ruff ruff" Deraku began sniffing rahenno
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Masumi took his hand and held it with both of hers. "We are sorta the same you and I." She said looking up at him.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Rahenno turned to Masumi. "Yea, we are." Rahenno embraced the fact that Masumi was holding his hand.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Masumi smiled at him sweetly. "It's nice to talk to someone who understands what I went through."

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

Rahenno also smiled. "Yea, it feels like it takes all the weight on your shoulders."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:22 pm

Masumi let go of his hand and put on hand on his cheek. "You remind me of my brother, you have his eyes." She then pulled her hand away quickly realizing what she did. "Oh...sorry." Masumi blushed as she looked down embarresed.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Rahenno smiled. "don't be,you remind me of my friend, always full of energy."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:28 pm

"I am not full of energy, I just have my moments." Masumi let out a sigh. "Long day though, I'm tired." She then laid down on top of the roof and looked up at the sky.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Rahenno laid down next to Masumi and put his right hand behined his head. "yea same here but it's fun to hang out, wouldn't you agree" Rahenno said turning to Masumi, with his reflenting the glar of the moon.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:39 pm

"It is," Masumi smiled and looked over at him. "You are the one person I could feel I can tell anything. You undertsand me, and are at least normal. Unlike hyper Zeno or perverted Kiyoshi." Masumi made a small frown.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Rahenno chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment." Rahenno then got closer to Masumi. "I know your the one person who can understand me"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Masumi got a little nervious with Rahenno so close, but in a good way. "So Rahenno...I heard that you like Cherry." She said as news in this village travels fast.

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:54 pm

"Man word travels fast. Well in the past yea, but i resently helped her be with someone more important to her." Rahenno said turning on his side and putting his hand on his chin for support.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games