Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:06 pm
Justinh1634
"Sevias, how goes thee?" Raven asked as he walked into the field...

((Justin dont post till you accepted you get in trouble for that here lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:58 pm
Exodus felt the black orb in his pack. He took it out and looked at it. "Do you think I'm really the one to choose this, and will I choose the right one?" He turned to Victoria, not frowning, but puzzled.  

Forsaken Exodus

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm
Krovak was bored and looked for a fight. Krovak walked up a large hill that suddenly had a drop off cliff, he stood on the edge of it looking down upon the rest of the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 pm
may i play? Gaian Name: james200139
Character Name: james
Element: fire
Side: good
Weapon: two hander and the sword in pic
Abilities: can can control fire and is very good at swordplay
Weaknesses: when he is useing his pire powers an dit get put out by water it can make him very week short places.
Personality: is aly back kind of guy is lazy most of the time and som wat smart
Bio: (Make it at least a decent length)james is apart of a group called the gaurdians a band of knight sworen to do good and to portect anyone who needs the protections and a group of dark like knight showed up and put the fortress in ruins and they asked for the cyristal shard and the gauians said that they don't have it and the dark knights just killed everyone and james was out at his house eating dinner when all of this happend and one of the gaurdians lived it but was wounded very badly but was able to get to james to tell him that he was the last of they're group and gave james the cyristal shard and told james to keep it safe and not to give it to the dark knight or anyone.
Appearance: (Picture) User Image
Other: (Anything that may be important to your Character)and james ware his graudian armor and weapons for his jurney

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Reptile621

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:09 pm
((you must pm this to FalconBlade7591))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:16 pm
((Seriously dident you read anything lol))
Sin looked at the sky, and saw it was getting late, "Everyone, we should camp now, we have a long way to go, and there isint any rush, you all ok with that?" Asked sin looking at the group and already knowing the answer.  

Sindenky

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 pm
((and the txt talk makes it look like trash lol))
Karin turned back and looked at Sin, "Yeah thats a good idea, man i wana take a bath.....wait! Sevias!!" Karin ran over to Sevias and grabed onto his arm, "Will you please make me a bathing hole, plz plz plz!!" Said Karin hoping that her past actions wouldent change anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 pm
Noah nodded. "Sure, why not, it is late." he said calmly. He placed his stuff at the trunk of a tree and sat against it silently, thinking about the events that occurred on the walk to this spot.  

Omega Awesome391

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 pm
Krovak jumped off of the cliff he was posting on for so long. As he was falling he shot a couple of fireballs underneath him just for fun. Krovak landed on the ground making a huge crater, the he stretched out and looked around... still bored...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 pm
"whatever" sevias said as he used the underground river system to get make a hole in the ground. he then filled it with water freezing the holes that aloud the water to escape out of. he then walked off to find the brute who almost killed him to talk things over.  

Reptile621

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:38 pm
Krovak stood still and watched what happened around him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:42 pm
sevias kept walking he started feeling the strange dark feeling he felt before so he knew he was getting close. he walked out into a clearing and saw the brute standing in a crater. "hey you" sevias said hesitantly. "whats your name"  

Reptile621

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm
Karin laughed happily and ran over grabing Noah, "Come on! i need a hot body like you to warm the water!" She said pulling him by the wrist over to the pool made by Sevias, she started to take off her cloths till she was only wearing underwear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 pm
Sin followed Sevias, and put on his coat and mask in the illusion of the darkness, he followed him silently waiting and watching.  

Sindenky

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 pm
Krovak didn't look at the speaker,"They call me Krovak..." Krovak then looked up at the speaker and saw it was Sevias,"You!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games