Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 pm
When Gemini saw Red Fang comign straight towards her, she felt angry again, and her eyes began to glow black again. Then out of no where she formed a black darkmagic wind shadow ball in her hand and threw it towads Red Fang and it hit and knocked him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Fox then went back to normal, turn back to regukar form, and fell to ehr knees feeling weak.

Gemini then went back to normal and fell to her knees as well. She looked towards Draco and said, "Draco calm down." She crawled to his dragon form, still feeling weak, and placed her hand on his dragon body. She looked up at him with a soft face.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:38 pm
Black Feather smirked. "I said not a complete waste. That doesn't mean you aren't a partial waste of space in this land."

Draco shook his head as he transformed back to his regular form. "Sorry about that..." He stared at Red Fang. Something was wrong with Red Fang. He wouldn't normally have tried to attack Gemini like that. Now that rage was starting to slowly leave him, he was thinking clearer. "Something's wrong... We should do some scans."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 pm
"Good idea," said Rose as she help to picked up Fox. she put Fox's arma round her neck.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:51 pm
"Your right. He wouldn't pick a fight with me like that. Even though in a way he has a grudge against me, he still would always respected me. In a way he was like another brother but something is wrong with him," said Gemini. She than stoo up weakly and leaned up aginst Draco sop she wouldn't fall. "Man but how did he knwo where to bite after all its still my weakspot and I never told him about the mark."

Fox said, "Hm, he's still an idiot but I guess its only right to help him," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Pheniox flew straight towards Red Fang and said, "He'll be fine. He just needs to cool off. But I think i know why he's acting like this. Gemini's cousin Warewolf put something in him when we were still captured."

Then Red Fang awoke and said, "Uh, what happen."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:18 am
Arachnid helped Fox up after leaping of his chair. He held her looking cautiously at Red Fang. 'Come on we better run some scans for ourself' Arachnid whispered into Fox's ear. He was determined to find a way to combat her darkside. He refused to see his love cursed by such a dark afflication.

Kid-robin stepped pulling out his blade. He stepped over Red fang placing the blade directly at his neck. 'Do not move' he was firm and harsh. His leader had been attacked and injured. He needed to determine if was truly an enemy.

Scott looked up and Raven. He was about to shout till kingdom come until he realised. He wasn't mad with Raven, thier was no need to shout at some who had nothing to do with this. 'Ok' he replied airly scottering down to the meeting room. Nerves grappled hom back to his hiding place but he didnt dare in fear of his parents wrath. He wacthed the battle from the door. He guessed what he did didn't matter. He hovered away to his room briskly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:13 am
'We should keep him under wacth until we detemine what is wrong' Robin added getting up. Clearly thier was something wrong with Red fang. Obviosuly Turgon was doing more then keeping the generations prisoner. 'Is he usually like this ?' Robin asked curiously.

'Wow and you say i'm angry' Spider-robin commented as he hung arrogantly from the lighting on the ceiling. He was glad he wasn't the only resident nut ball around here. Intresting to see what he did for his next trick. He understood why everyone called him an idiot. Becuase thaat was just plain stupdiddlyuupid. These kids weren't obviously at hot at the orginal real deal.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:35 am
Draco was still glaring at Red Fang though he softened his gaze a bit when Pheniox told them what had happened when they were in captivity. "Well then we'll have to find out whatever Warewolf put in him... We'll see what we can do to help the oaf out." He didn't say anything else as he watched Red Fang cautiously. It was clear that Draco was ready for another attack if it was going to come. Draco placed a hand on Kid-robin's shoulder. "Don't hurt him.. Though I must say it is safer with you holding that blade to him. Red Fang, you better not do anything stupid again."

Raven levitated by the door. She watched the battle in quiet. It wasn't good to be fighting amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am
Leo listened quietly to what everyone was saying but in his mind all he could think about was Fortunna and how awful it must be for her right now. He then stepped out of the room and sat down.

Aquarius saw leo leave and followed him out of the room. he then sat down next to him and asked,"hey dude, are you ok?"

Leo sighed and said,"Yeah I guess. I was just thinking about Fortunna."

Aquarius smiled and said,"Don't worry. We'll get her back."

Leo nodded and said,"you're right. I just wish we could do something right now."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Fox nodded towards Arachnid but heard what Robin asked about Red Fang. "Well, I've known Red Fang since we were well 10 so he's from my world. He wasn't always like this. We use to be good friends until he started to change. And now he's just an idiot to my eyes, and now attacking my leader, your daughter Robin, your sister Arachnid. I say its best to keep an eye on him good since he has big temper, stubborn, way too serious, hard head, and now since there's something stuck insdie of him," said Fox.

"Just keep an eye on him and somebody from my team, pin him down, but make sure he stays away from me, Fox, and my mother since she is pregnet. I know it wasn't Red Fang's idea to fight or hurt me bad but it was his intention to yell towards me. And you never know if he did want to attack me but just never did until now becasue what ever is inside of him made him or told him to do so. Like I said he does a grudge over me now. and him and I aren't that good of friends anymore," said Gemini as she looked angry and had a hard tone.

Starfire can hear Gemini's tone of anger towards Red Fang and so did Fox had a anger towards him. She walked up to Fox and asked, "Why do you have anger towards him?"

"Long story. Soemthing I would like to tell Arachnid when the meeting is over," siad Fox. "For now just pace me down in a chair."

"Pheniox is there anyhting else you need to tell me or is that all from earlier just told me," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:13 pm
Rose nodded towards Fox and helped her to sit down in a chair.

~~~~~~~~

Fortuna sat in the dungeon with White Dove as the young child was getting some rest. Then Fortuna had a tear go down ehr cheek for she missed and Leo so much. "Oh, Leo," she said quietly. She felt pain threw her body.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Pheniox looked topwards Gemini and said, "Nothing more."

Red Fang looked towards Kid-robin and saw how his blade was towards his neck. "Oh, now I remember," said Red Fang. He than saw Gemini from affar and than looked towards Fox. He than looked at the boy and said, "My my your just a boy. I always di told Gemini it was a bad idea to bring kids into this team. But she didn't listen since she. . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm
Gemini than gave a glare towards Red Fang and cut off before he continued to what he was going to say, "Shut it Red Fang." she than looked back at everone else and said, "After tomarrow who ever wants to come than come. For that day I'll be going off to retieve or at least find the hideout and retrieve Fortuna and who ever else is there. And now you are a ll dismiss unless you would like to speak to me than stay." She than walked towards Red Fang, Draco, and Kid-robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Moonfire looked down at Red Fang and said,"I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games