Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Ignoring Cloud, Hethrus headed down the stairs toward the door "If I don't get to the order of death dealers we will all be dead, so try to stop me at your own death" He warned.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 pm

" All i want to say is blame me for what happened not selena, its all my fault " cloud said truthfuly.

DemonicTerror

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Having listened in on everything Haru has made her way upstairs leaving Torunn downstairs with clouds family. "If I can say i'm saying your acting really stupid over one little think Hethrus, so she cheated on you it's probablye not the first time a girl has done that to you and it probably won't be the last time" she say's as she looks at him "so you have to deal with it". Placing her hand over her mouth as she yawns she folds her arms against herself afterward. "If you can't figure out why she's so sick right now then both of you men are really really dense" she say's before pushing her way past them and into the room to where Selenia was.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

selena saw haru walk into the room pushing past everybody
selena tryed so semiled "i called for you why didnt you answer me haru " selena said weakly and put her hand out for hand to come over and sit down next to her selena looked at haru " haru why ddint you come earlier "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:55 pm

selean was shacking "im cold haru "selena looked at ahru in the eyes as much as she could "why wont he listen to me doesnt he understand ? nither of them wil listen to me haru help me please"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

"I was making sure Tourunn was okay, and I din't hear you call, i'm sorry about that I would have come sooner" she say's while she walked over "Selenia how long have you know or suspected". Sitting down beside her she smiles slightly.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

selena sig like final sombody unerstand me ans whisper "like a month or two after he left me i supect because i was get pron to mood swing and haru you been here long enoguh to i dont do mood swings im there that or im not im never inbtwen " selena sighs " why won they listen to me there hearing but there not listing why are you the only one who can understand me "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm

selena took a deep breath " i had called you several time but i gess i was so emotional that the link would work " selena looked at haru " you suppect that the whole time thou did you becuase you notice the change in me "selena whispered to haru
selena looked at hethrus "death dealers ?! the vampires that kill vampires ?! "selena said and then threw up again

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Hethrus sighed "I know whats wrong with Selena" He called after Haru "But where I come from if a loves not loyal there spost to be killed so shes lucky" He headed toward the door.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Looking over her shoulder at him Haru growls and hisses slightly before looking back at Selenia."That means it's not clouds, you'll have to tell hethrus sooner or later. Yeah I know you don't have mood swings, I started to figure it out when you freked out of me two days ago." she say's with a smile before laughign to herself. "They're not listening because there mean and they don't understand, I can hear you and inderstand because one i'm your best friend and i'm a girl so I can tell from how your acting". Placin her hand on Selenia's forehead for a moment she sighs "you should rest for a while" Haru say's before sighing again.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 pm

selena grab haru hand please promisme you wont tell cloud just tell him i had some bad blood or i caught a cold or something aanyhting not til after were married "selena said shacking kinda volintly " i want this to work please haru for my sake im already in enhough pain as is " selena said all this to haru in her mind so that cloud and hethrus couldnt hear her "yes you are my bestfirend but sometimes that an understatemnet coming form you "selena tryed to laugh but coffed instead sleena looked over at hethrus "well then i guess im lucky thne "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Sighing Haru stands up before pushing both Bloud and Hethrus out of the growlign slightly when she really had to shove them out of the room. "Selenia needs to rest and I don't think she can deal with your fighting at the moment" she say's while looking at both of them " she had some bad blood so it's not agreeing with her so leave her alone for now". Closing the door she locks it before walking back over to Selenia "you have some explaining to do Selenia" Haru say's with a sigh

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:27 pm

tears rolled down selena face " idont want him to know becasue then hell feel like he has to and i dont want o foce any one like that and what more worse is tht i dont want ot lose cloud i love him " selena said to haru in her mind
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm

"Shhh Selenia, calm down please you have to calm down" she say's before wipping away her friends tears. "I know you love him, and I know telling the one you used to love that you are pregnant with his child is going to be hard but you'll have to do it sooner or later" she say's back to her.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 pm

selenia saw that haru push eveybody outand now she could talk freely "do you want to know the worset part " haru selena shacking said" i made myself hate him becuase he hurt me so badly and then this happened but the truth is i dont hate him at all "selena sallowed hard and grip haru hnad" im torn in every way possible not only as a vampire but also a a women " selena cryed and roll over and was looking at the celiing still holding her hand "hethrus must never know even if you have to lie thou your fang if anything haur if you have to tell one of them tell cloud it his please "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games