Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:23 pm

"Ok lets try this a few more times.'' Toshiro said was he gathered Chakra to his feet and started running toward the wall again. When he got to it he made it 10 steps off the wall until he accidentally lowered the flow of Chakra to hifeet and started going down the wall. "Wha- NO!" He yelled as he tried to dig his nails into the wall. Sadly his efforts were useless and he slowly fell to the ground. "Ok I've got to try this a few more times." He said to himself.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Rag sighed and started the handsigns "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" he replaced himself with a rock.
"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" he moved back.
"ok now...im going to try somthing else insted of this rock!" he said kicking it off the roof
"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" a log appeared at the spot rag was at,
"Cool! it worked" he yelled happily "ok three out of eight...i think i can keep going!" he yelled as he did the jutsu again and replaced himself with another log.
"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" he said breaking into a sweat and replacing himself with the rock.
"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" doing the jutsu, then he started to lose his breath and started panting
"im doing all eight" he said through breaths
He did two more and then fell down and stared at a rock next to kiara
"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" he replaced himself with it and then layed back
"Ha!" he yelled "I did it!"

Requiem of Remorse

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Kiara smiled. "Okay, which Jutsu do you wanna learn next?" she asked Rag.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:51 pm

"All the other basic jutsus I have not learned."

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 pm

"I only need to learn Clone jutsu..." rag said still tired from before
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 pm

{{Oh, I wasn't sure if it was open yet. Thank you for telling me. I saw it was closed a while ago.}}
Rae smiled at the woman with a wide smile. "Ok. Well, like I said. I am Rae and I have Hyoton kekkai genkai." He made a large senbon and said "This is my primary weapon. I want to be a swordsman soon." He threw the senbon in the direction of Rag. But as it closed, it turned in to a clone. It smiled and said "The ice attacked me in the mist village! Broke my nose." The clone rubbed it and then melted. Rae looked at the woman and said "Were do I start?"

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Kiara looked at the three students and smiled. "Well, now I'm going to teach you all the Clone Jutsu. Her eis how you do it," she told them. She made handsigns slowly so that they could all see it. She then concentrated on her Chakra and on herself. She then closed her eyes to concentrate more. "Bushin No Jutsu," she said calmly and -POOF-! two clones of herself appeared, one on each side of her. They all looked at the students and all together, they said "Now, you try!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Toshiro started running at the wall again. This time he made it pretty far. Then with his bad luck a passing bird decided to leave a present at that time. Said present fell an Toshiro's mouth and that little disturbance made him loose his concentration and fall to the ground. "Oh my god it tastes horrible!" He yelled. As he started to roll around on the ground.

Damnation_Bringer

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Dev looked at the jutsu and sighed. "I've done that jutsu way to many times." Dev sighed and acted like he barely even knew how to do the jutsu. He did the hand seal and said, "Bunshin no Jutsu." A perfect clone appeared next to him. "I've known that jutsu for the longest time. I don't even need to say it anymore." The clone disappeared and then reappeared again. "You see."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Rae nodded and did the hand signs. Then he said "Bushin no jutsu!" A group of three clones appeared made of ice. The indents of the ice made it look every real but shiny and a great blue. One of the clones said "I studied alittle on the legendary Naruto Uzumaki......" Then it disappeared, but another continued "Many book he wrote, I own....." then disappeared but the last spoke "He is my hero." Then it poofed as well. Rae looked at Dev and said "How many can you make at one time. Lets see if I can do better." He smiled. A little compitition wouldn't hurt at all. He knew the few tricks in making a clone very well and his control of ice could be better.

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:42 pm

the clone then woke up and look around. "crap....did i fell alseep?" he said, wondering what just happen. he then got up and dusted himself off.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Rag did the handsigns "Bushin no jutsu!" he created one blob-like clone
"whoa!" rag said kicking the clone and making it poof
He tried again "Bushin no jutsu!" this time he created an almost perfect clone next to him.

Requiem of Remorse

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 pm

Dev looked at Ragnossa and smirked. He muttered to himself, "I can't believe I am barely getting taught this now when I have already been taught. I can already do an Earth Clone perfectly and a regular clone easier than moving." Dev yawned as he watched Ragnossa train his clone. Dev then made an Earth Clone appear next to him. Dev smirked and whispered, "I still got it." The Earth Clone then disappeared into dust.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Phi watches as his head turn up, down, left, and Right. "My head hurts."

xPhi-Phix

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Dev saw Phi and then he secretly came up behind him. "You wimp." Dev smirked knowing that Phi would turn around and see his smile.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games