Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm

((I never came out of the ground.))

Dev heard the rip of Kit's vest and Dev was pretty pissed that he didn't stab Kit's foot with that kunai which would've been really interesting to him. Dev heard the staff hit the ground. He knew something was different about what he was doing and maybe an attack from underneath would work. Dev swam as fast as he can up get ready to punch Kit in his nuts.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:23 pm

Kogai threw out his right hand towards his pocket while his machete sat in his left. He grabbed 4 kunai and put the loop on the end of them around each of his fingers, not his thumb. He then planted his hand into the ground and made the ground under Kit rush towards him, pulling the dirt out from under Kit. When he raised his hand from the earth the kunai were gone. He grabbed 4 more from his pocket and rushed towards Kit.

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:26 pm

((But when using a jutsu like swift earth of water puddle your chakra leaks out and i am sensing you.))

Kit noticed movement in the ground. He saw the fist fly up from the ground and shoved the tip of the staff down blocking the punch. "Nut shot. That is kinda cheap bro." This was good. The ninja where being pushed to the limits. And when this happend the real training would begin. Twisting his bo staff on Dev's hand he pushed him back into the ground. The longer he spent in their the more chakra it was going to take to stay down their. He turned his attention to Kougai. What he feared became true they where using teamwork tactics. Kit stoppd pushing on Devs hand and leapt back making quick hand signs kit sucked in air. "Katon, Flame dragon jutsu." He exhualed a dragon like blue flame and it melted a large path in front of him. stopping the earth from coming at him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:29 pm

((Aaah, I did not use a jutsu. I threw a kunai.))

Dev smirked smirked and knew that Kit was not an Earth type. He grabbed onto the pole that Kit had put in his hands. He then pulled on it as he attempted to swim away in the ground with it. He was either going to try and bring Kit with him or at least try to take his cool staff.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:31 pm

((But when you used the jutsu no matter what your chakra has to keep leaking out or you cant stay undeerground. And i let go of your hand))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm

((ZE NAME IS KOGAI!!!!))
Kogai saw Kit melt the path of earth. "That's insane." Kogai then placed his hand into the ground. "Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)!!" He moved the earth in the ground that was behind Kit. He made a kunai that he had planted in the ground earlier leap out towards Kit. "Doton: Bunshin No Jutsu!!" He said this while his hand was still in the ground. He made a rush of dirt shoot towards Kit with an earth clone concealed inside it, the clone was holding the remaining 3 kunai. Kogai then jumped towards Kit slashing the machete in a large 8.

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 pm

((Oh... uh... to late to edit it... just pull it back out.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 pm

((No worries we all have to learn stuff ^.^))

Kit grabbed his staff and focused water to the tips of it. The water took the shape of a spear and he held it up. Using incredible force he thrust it into the dirt. The water expanded inside the dirt and forced it to explode. The bo staffs special ability was to manipulate water at it's tips. kit utilized this ability in every way possible. "Man i have two little worms now huh." He said teasingly hoping to coax them out into the open. He stood stil. Making any slight movment would give away his position. The vibration in the earth would leave him wide open for an attack. He couldn't let this happen. So he just stood their in his tai chi stance. He knew where they were. Theyr chakra leaked in both directions. Using simple tactics like this would only waste chakra.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:43 pm

(( i guess I never jumped at you. i g2g anyway)) Kogai hit himself in the face with the blunt side of his machete he flew back away from any danger and was knocked out. ((does this count as the genin exam training, i think it should cover it))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:44 pm

He busted out of the Earth and looked at him. "Your obviously not going easy on us. So when does the fight end? Are we going to fight until someone gets knocked out or is there a lesson that is suppose to be learned in this fight." Dev sat criss cross on the floor relaxing and he was going to try and stall until he gained his breath back as he was dripping sweat like it was raining on a cloudy day. Dev smirked and yawned, "Your just getting easier and easier by the second." Dev was also hoping that he could get him mad and make him do a move that he would regret. "I wasn't even trying before and you are already pulling high leveled moves on us."

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:45 pm

((I don't think it should cover the training. Lol. You think it's easy don't you. Lol.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:47 pm

"What high leveld moves? These are easy ones." Kit made some hand signs. "This is a high level move. Water shark jutsu." A single water shark rose out of the ground and flew itself at Dev. "The lesson is to move and dodge. And a better lesson. You have to figure that one out by yourself." The water shark opend it's jaws wide and just as he was about to swallow Dev hole kit snapped his fingers. The water shark melted away and splashed water all over Dev making him soacked.

((Um dude genin training is done by yourself. That and you have to prove yourself to the Hokage or a jounin. Not me i am a cloud nin))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 pm

"Does the important lesson happen to be bring a towel whenever I fight?" Dev smirked and got very angry and was close to making a move. "I see your to scared to actually hurt me. You hold back to much." Dev shook his head in disappointment. "How pitiful." Dev was still looking for him to attack so that he could get good shot at him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Making more handsigns kit smiled. "Water manipulation jutsu." The water turned cold as ice. Freezing the water on Dev. "Hmm i dont know did you bring one?" Kit asked. He knew that Dev wanted to entice him. It wouldn't work. He always had a calm and collected. He smiled as he watched Dev shiver. "Im not being mean it is just funny." He said laughing a bit.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 pm

futashi looks at them and smirk. "and if it was me training you, i would show you what spartan training is" he said, laughing.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games