Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Looking back Hero, Luo sighed giving him a respectful bow. "Showing up during another exam I see. You never were the sensei to stick around and actually teach." Luo didn't mind seeing his sensei, or rather his old sensei. He'd been pretty much teaching himself since being a genin, and he didn't mind it. He just found it rather funny that the last time he saw him was at the chuunin exams.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 pm
hero sighed "Cause for the millionith time im no sensei. I had no sensei and i turned out strong. What drives a mist ninja to become great is the small sense in their head to die knowing they put all they had out there. A mist ninja is driven by hated and pain. You will soon learn that and when you do that little demon in everyones head will be there turning you into some hidous but glorious at the same time." Hero smiled  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm
Luo chuckled, the first time he'd done so in a while. "You don't get it do you? You abandon your students out of some belief that it is what makes a strong ninja because it is what made you strong. But love and compassion. Those are the things that triumph over petty emotions such as hatred and pain. I will never hate you. Nothing you can or will do, will ever pain me. It is my love of my family, my love for my squad mates, my love of this country, and my love of what I do that drives me. And it is that same love and compassion that has driven me this far, and will continue to do so. So excuse me for saying this, but you really are stupid for believing in the strength of hatred. That's the stuff of evil men like the members of the Akatsuki." Luo was not scared of the man. Even if he struck, Luo would strike back. It was how he was taught in the beginning, and how he would fight till the end. However, Luo was never one to simply shut up and never speak his mind. It was not his nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 pm
Zane nodded and grinned as cold air began to emanate from his body, his eyes begining to turn white as snow. "Though I may control ice itself, my heart burns strong Dad. The only reason why I've come this far is because of my squadmates. Honestly if it wasn't for Luna's healing, for Luo's friendship, I wouldn't be here today trying to become a Jounin. Honestly, Luo and I have gone at this by ourselves for a long time. Sure you helped us out here and there, but honestly it would have been good of you to stick around for a bit longer, or at least let us help in whatever the hell it is that you're up to..." Zane stated plainly as the air coming from his mouth could be seen.  

BluewolfofMibu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi looked at them with the cold emotionless eye of his uncovered uchiha eye. "My sensei never trained me, it's not something that is totally needed" His eyes shifted to Hero. "What is it?"

(want me to invite you back to the bleach guild? i need your Espada....im bored being the only one left with a brain.)
User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm
(Sure i guess)

Hero sighed "Truth is luo... the akatsuki is all i have."Hero sighed "When I was out a sensei the akatsuki found me and i've been loyal to them and my soliders then anything else" Hero smiled "You must understand i do what I need to do to keep this village safe. and if that something is going the akatsuki then I will"  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 pm
((O.o ......man you probably should not mention akatsuki around Jedi....he hates akatsuki with a passion.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm
((lol let it play out))  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm
Luo spat on the ground in front of Hero. "The akatsuki are nothing but a bunch of idiotic men who value nothing but power. And you're stupid for finding more loyalty in them than your own village. Cause in the end, your village is all you have, not a bunch of men in robes. If you really wanted to do all you could for this country, then you would have found a better way to protect it, instead of deceiving us and joining the very organization the five villages despise. You aren't helping anyone Hero, you're making it harder for Zane and I to do our jobs by helping them. That Hero, is what you must understand." At that moment, Luo had lost the minuscule amount of respect he held for the great Hero of the mist. He would always be courteous to Zane's father, and follow his every order as that was his nature, but as for deep down true respect, Luo felt none for the man anymore. He looked at Zane for a moment, almost apologetically. He hoped his friend understood what he was trying to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 pm
Hero glared at Luo "You know nothing of the akatsuki!" Hero looked at luo "As a former leader I should know. The bijuus are nothing but trouble and the akatsuki members want to put away that problem. They left their villlages to insure the villages safety. Truth is your kages have used the akatsuki in the past more then you know and if you want to start something of it then I will gladly end this right now." Hero spat on the ground. and turned around. "The mist is fading into nothing. It is ninjas that are soft that are starting to destroy this village. The blood mist will risee again and when it does i will be the one that does it."  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Staring at the man's back, Luo muttered only a few words, deciding this conversation was over for him. "It is cold and bitter hearts such as yours that made the bloody mist what it was in the first place. It is those demons in the mist that destroyed this village with their hatred, not the ones who tended to its wounds. You won't understand." Luo cradled the lacquer box he had in his hand as he stared at the man's back. The man had no idea the nerve he had struck in the boy as his clan was one of the very few who remained distant from the brutal past of his village. It was in fact with their help that the era of brutality had ceased as their pact with the first Mizukage which they housed in their library stated they would protect the mist with their lives, and that included its people from the brutality of the shinobi's of those days. "And this is the man I will have to call Kage after these exams," Luo thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:02 pm
"The bloody mist? The bloody mist is a joke," Zane laughed at the thought of it. "The bloody mist was nothing more than a bunch of mindless barbarians. It's called evolution Dad..." Zane pointed out. "And how dare you say that the mist is fading into nothing? Are yous saying that Luo and i are nothing, that Luna is nothing...that Matsuya...Sana...Melody...everyone is nothing? The Kages that you speak off are corrupted fools that weren't strong enough to do it themselves...weak," Zane told him. He was on Luo's side on this one as he shot a glance at him, saying that they were going to stick through this, and that Zane had his back.  

BluewolfofMibu

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm
Hero sighed "And it is weak hearts like you that destroy the mist. Ninjas should have their wounds treated but they shouldn't look as a true shinobi as a demon. The 'demons' of the mist have protect the mist threw the worse. The mist 7 is no better then the akatsuki. They take lives of the mists enemies who have lives and probably family. The akatsuki wants to make the world a better place and have peace and the only way to do that is to remove the bijuu." Hero laughed "If your a big enough man give into your hatred and attack me"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Luo sighed turning around to stare at the Mizukage. "I knew you wouldn't get it. Since when did the mist 7 collect the abilities of those they killed for personal gain and world domination? Never. However, that's been the goal of the Akatsuki from the beginning. You've been with them so long, you've forgotten their true purpose and have been blinded by them. And as I said before, I don't hate you. So I will not fight you. Don't count me for someone stupid enough to attack a man of your strength, let alone the father of my squad mate. That's beneath me, and it should be beneath you. Taunting a chuunin into a losing battle. It is those tactics which made the fields of the mist grow thick with blood. If my heart were so weak, my mouth would be closed. I speak for what I love, you however have nothing left to love. It is your heart that shows weakness, and your pride." Luo closed his eyes and sighed deeply trying to calm himself. He'd always trained with his eyes closed and at this point it was as if his eyes were open in 360 view. If the man attacked, he would counter. If the man spoke, he would listen. But he did not appreciate a wounded man's pride attempting to attack his own former student. It was ruthless behavior.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Hero sighed and went for the door. "The akatsuki have never been about world domination. Its your kages that makes us seem like that cause of their demons. Think of it a world with out war and world of peace. The akatsuki can make this happen with the bijuu. I've died many times for them and all of them have been cowardly tactics and weak hearted ninja that couldn't defend themselves." Hero sighed "Do me a favour, Don't be a ninja that gets in the way be the one that moves the ones in his way"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff