Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:03 am
Yay!!! ^_^ I'm happy for ya Kurai. Heh.. now I must go... babysitting today. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:06 am
KuraiGekkou
::tears of joy:: My XP-san made it ^^ she made it through without loosing a single file!!! ohhh the sheer joy in my heart!

::grabs laptop:: NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN LIKE THAT crying .

Now back to guild maintaning.. hehe..

You're back! And the laptop is saved! Yay!

Now back to RPing... Or something...
4th of July is almost here! [/obvious statement]  

Icarus7

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:15 am
-starts crying- I-I won't be here for fourth of July! I feel like a bad american...well at least my packing is almost done. I never knew packing can be such a pain.

Oh! Good for you Kurai. Your Lucky, my two labtops died for an unknown reason so this labtop i'm typing on is my third one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:34 pm
wonderlandx13
-starts crying- I-I won't be here for fourth of July! I feel like a bad american...well at least my packing is almost done. I never knew packing can be such a pain.

Oh! Good for you Kurai. Your Lucky, my two labtops died for an unknown reason so this labtop i'm typing on is my third one.

... cry gonk
Dumb laptops... dying randomly...
Aww.. you're going to Europe, right?  

Icarus7

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:14 pm
Yup, i'm leaving tomarrow around 3:30 pm but my plane doesn't leave till 6:30. I'm going to Spain, Germany, France, and Italy. It will be my second time in France  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:46 pm
Frannceeee.. Luckyyyy

Place gots nice chocolate rights? ^^:; thats what i heard ^^;;

I hopes you has funs XD!!!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:02 pm
Ah yes! Last night i thought of a great fanfic to write featuring the Great Butch, The Cute Oliver, and the beatiful Shmexy Ishoa I-no. Along with a few other NPCs. Im planning to add a few of our characters too. But to keep your characters in-character and in-personality-wise. Im going to try to limit those.

But of course.. I should finish Kuro-Rene. hehe.. but everyone loves Fanfics XD. Oo i feel like a silly gurly-gurl writing fanfics XD!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:03 pm
Aww! Kurai congratz! -pats his laptop- I'm glad it made it through! Now you can come back and role play with us! -runs around Kurai- Wheeeeeeee!!!! Hypaness!

No Sakura!!! Don't leave us!!!! Think about me!!! And other people! sweatdrop blaugh I'm hyper tonight. Heh, I just had a hot fudge sundae. Nummy-ness beyond comepare!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:08 pm
Ahh! You're writing fanfics Kurai!? Awesome! Are they on Microsoft Word, or are you actually posting them up in one of those fiction sites? Like fanfiction or fiction press? I'd love to read them!

Sometimes I write random fanfics but I never get around finishing them! sweatdrop Heh heh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:27 pm
spreaking of writing fanfics and stories, I should really update my journal on chapter 2 sweatdrop *sigh* but....

Well its that certain time of year again when you just dont have time to RP or be on Gaia as much.....yup thats right, finally having a life to attend too!!! Ok so my life has been really busy lately, sssoooo you guys wont see me on here as much crying and when I do come on, I will probably post here once or twice and then go back to my busy life *sigh* out of all the days, why does my life have to be busy now!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:35 pm
I feel your pain. Starting Monday I will be going to a drama campfor a week, and on Sundays I will be taking swimming classes. For the next 3 weeks of July I'm attending another drama camp. Then the last to weeks of August I'll be at a skating camp. Man, why can't I have a lazy summer..? @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:37 pm
I feel so bad for my friend today crying It's her birthday and no one but me and her other friend told her happy birthday!  

LilAznDiana

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:39 pm
cause lazy summers are boring XP.

My fanfics are generally posted up in Ria, Zenith,Fyia, and Ria High. Basically my good works are here, and some very personal fanfics in Ria. And a very long but incomplete RO fanfic in Zenith.

XP. Fanfics be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:42 pm
RO!!! RO! RO. RO... Geebies! Why did my brother have to re-program the computer! Why did he make the RO file disappear! Why did he have to make so I couldn't install it! Why didn't he ask me what things I want saved! Why!!??

Man, I miss RO...  

Sincerely Sunshine

LilAznDiana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:45 pm
-never played RO but wants to- my grandma doesn't want me installing anything into her comp...and I do't have the money for RO anyways cause my mom never gives me money...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games