Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:30 pm
"Well then, keep it in check." She said with a chuckle and took his hand and kissed his cheek, "Oh well, humans are better off without an explanation."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm
"Well to keep suspicion down we should go do something normal couples do" he pointed to the ferris wheel in the distance, his face brightened up like a little kids  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm
Rose burst out into laughter and then controlled herself, "Let's!" She said pulling him by his hand toward the ferris wheel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm
"This place is so much fun, i cant beleive ive never had any interest in coming to one" he said as he was almost being dragged across the ground  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm
Rose chuckled, "It must be my charm!" She said as she stood in the line with Haseo. Oh I hope that doesn't backfire... She thought after with a small nervous smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm
He leaned down and whispered in her ear "Your charm is a good thing its like a seduction, or a drug" he kissed her on the cheek  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 pm
Rose chuckled, "Oh I hope so..." She smiled, and saw that they were next, and went into the cart.

((lol, cart right? I can't think of anything else..))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm
((yes have you ever been on one?))

Haseo put one arm around Rose and waited for the ride to take them up  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm
((lol, yeah.. scares me half to death everytime.. afraid of heights you see...))

Rose smiled as she rested her head on him, "Hmm.. to think this idea came up randomly.." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:12 pm
((there arent many things that im afraid of, i actually cant think of anything right off the top of my head))

"It was good though" he said looking up at the sky  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 pm
Rose chuckled and nodded, "I wonder what's for tomorrow..."She thought ahead of time.

((Bugs... don't bring one near me.. snakes, *shudders*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 pm
((bugs dont bother me and i love snakes))

Haseo thought for a minute "We can worry about that when the time comes, lets just let now last longer"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm
Rose nodded and looked down as the Ferris Wheel finally started to turn. She gave a little childish chuckle as if it was her first time on it.

(( lol! i would've guessed! ^^ but that's cool... i also mean to add worms too! I think Rose is kind of an oppisite of my.. we're not as alike...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:30 pm
((ya i can tell, but as for me and Haseo, were almost the same))

Haseo looked down to and smiled "This is kinda exiting huh?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Rose nodded, "Yup! I like looking down on people!" She said with a smile, "I wonder what it would be like to jump off from here..."

((haha, i'd only look down b/c i'd be feeling dizzy and scared... and jump off.. ha!

yeah.. i try to make my characters different from me.. but i can never get that hyper always happy out of it...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games