Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

((Hahaha! Really?! rofl ))
"So Lupus." Ean asked taking a sip of his drink, "what are you trying to do exactly? I mean, you gotta be doing some kinda quest. Nobody roaming in ruins doesn't." Ean took another sip, then pulled his hood down finally finding the area safe with the drunk man unconscious.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[Yeah. We were reviewing, going through the grammar questions. And she stops class, saying she has a question. And just asks it. everyone laughed. It was hi-lar-i-ous!]]
Lupus let out a booming round of laughter. "And you have some way to back up that assumption? Because I believe I would prove that wrong instantly." Lupus told him, "I merely wander. I document the demons I see on my travels. I travel for studies and for the fact that most towns don't accept werewolves easily."
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Angelus kept kissing back, he hoped that Pre was doing this because she wanted to and not because she felt she had to.

Shane nodded and said, "Yes...a faerie...who looked like Pre." He sighed and shook his head, "Oh well...it was not like I knew the place...all I know is that I was born during the destruction..."

Akari nodded and looked at her to make sure she was not hurt as she hugged him and he sat down and watched for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 pm
spade looked around. she pointed at a bat. "what is that?"

lost looked around glad for spade's glow.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm
"That's a bat. They come out at night and rest during the day usually," KoTari said.

Pre finally pulled away from Angelus and rested her head against his chest, "I'm a horrible person...For me to do something like this..."

Tea glanced away again, "What bad timing," She said, "But, you don't have any bad feelings for that Faerie back then, right?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 pm
//haha what if shane was one of the guys from pre's past? XDDD//
spade nodded. she continued to look around.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Angelus looked down at Pre in worry and said, "No you are not and it is my fault...if I..." He sighed and stopped, "I'm sorry...but I never want to see you in any type of pain...and yet here...I am causing it...I'm sorry..." He held her gently as she rested against his chest.

Shane shook his head and said, "Why would I? My parents lived and abandoned me blaming me for the destruction apparently. That has nothing to do with the faerie...and most likely the creature had a good reason or was not themselves...I can understand..." He looked into her eyes, "I hold no hatred for the faerie at all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Tea looked like she had a headache, "Oh man..." She turned away for a moment. Her sister was driven to destroy that place because of complete imbalance accompanied by rage. She wasn't exactly the nicest creature on the face of the planet when she was like that. She had no reason to destroy Pet, she just simply did it. She wondered how in the world Shane could consider Pre as a good person when she had those glowing red eyes she gets when she inverts. She must have looked frightening that day.

"No, it's not you..." Pre said and shook her head.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Shane looked at her sadly and in worry as he went near her, "Are you okay? You don't look so good..." He looked down and said, "I do know a few things from what I saw, first...my parents...I could not make out either one but neither were human..." He raised his head and sighed, "I know they did not want me because they were about to kill me when Pet was destroyed..."

Angelus said softly, "I know this...is hard on you...and I don't want it to be...because I love you..." He looked down saddened a bit and said, "I know...you are hurting...and I want to help you through it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 pm
"...If you've ever had the ones you love be struck down by your own hands then you would know how I feel right now," Pre said.

Tea sighed, "No...I'm fine. Onee-sama might get a shock when she finds out about this...I'll tell her later. She remembers that time as well," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:02 pm
Angelus said softly under his breath, "your the first...all else just wanted to use me and kill me..." He looked her in her eyes and said, "I do not know what that feels like...but...I am always here for you..."

Shane nodded and said, "That does not sound good though...does it?" He looked at the wall and then back at her, "What creatures on Mythanos...have control over fire and or love the cold?"

((Sorry if I spell the planet name wrong...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:08 pm
(You didn't)

Pre looked down again, "Normal people just wanted to use me or kill me. They had none of this 'love' thing. The only thing I felt towards them was rage. Even though I never married anyone, I've been widowed twice...How could someone want a person like me, who has been through enough?"

Tea turned back and tried to think, "There's not many sentient species there to be honest. There are humans, Elves, Faeries, Dragonkin...There was a unique breed of Angels there but I don't think they had a special affliction with fire or the cold..."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Angelus said softly, "Same with me...all I have ever been was used. However, I love you and trust you completely. You ask who could want you? I do that is who!" He smiled at her although it was a tad sad as a tear went down his face and he gently wrapped his arms around her and said to her softly, "I don't care what you have done...you are still Pre to me..."

Shane nodded and said, "Well...thank you for trying...but something still does not add up. Why would anyone have a child and then try to kill it right at birth...let alone..." He turned and said something, "They were trying to sacrifice me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 pm
"What's getting me is, why do you remember right after you were born? That sounds too much like a Faerie thing to me," Tea said, "And why in the world would they want to sacrifice you? I mean, even though the sakura tree behind the shrine has unnatural blue petals, it wasn't like there was a reason to do anything," She said.

Pre cringed slightly when he said that. She knew that the person he confessed to was someone capable of laying ruin to everything around her. It was like he confessed to a monster or something. She didn't say anything and continued to be held by Angelus.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm
Shane looked at her, "Well I always counted it off as a photographic memory thing..." He shrugged and said, "I don't know why they wanted to sacrifice me...unless..." He turned and stared at the wall but sighed, "If I was a faerie then why try to kill me...?"

Angelus continued to hold her sadly and said, "You are not a monster...if you ask how I know...it is because...I am one...if you are a monster then I am as well...everything you have done except for a few I have done." He looked at her sadly and said, "But none of that matters to me...I still love you...you are not a monster to me at all."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games