Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 am
They went to the inn and booked a room that had two beds, "So what would you like to do? Want to explore around the town more?" KoTari asked.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled and walked to the inn
UkyoKuonji2004
"Alright," KoTari said. He didn't mind, he guessed.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled at him, "it's all right i can handle it" she lifted a bag he didn't notice before onto her shoulder it contiand a little bit of her stuff from hell and daddys credit card. the only thing he gave her before she left. "don't worry about it"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "You don't have to. I'm willing to pay half," He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn blushed softly and said, "only if i can pay for the room." she laughed softly. and fallowed him

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am
dawn looked out the room window. "sure i could use a destraction"
UkyoKuonji2004
They went to the inn and booked a room that had two beds, "So what would you like to do? Want to explore around the town more?" KoTari asked.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
dawn smiled at him, "it's all right i can handle it" she lifted a bag he didn't notice before onto her shoulder it contiand a little bit of her stuff from hell and daddys credit card. the only thing he gave her before she left. "don't worry about it"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "You don't have to. I'm willing to pay half," He said.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn blushed softly and said, "only if i can pay for the room." she laughed softly. and fallowed him

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:32 pm
KoTari nodded and led her outside, "It's pretty cold out. Are you sure you're fine with what you're wearing?" He asked her in concern.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 pm
dawn looked down at herself. relizing she was in her short sleevless dress from home. "the cold really doesn't bother me." she smiled at him. "i'll be fine"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari nodded and led her outside, "It's pretty cold out. Are you sure you're fine with what you're wearing?" He asked her in concern.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:47 pm
"You sure?" KoTari asked. He did find her shivering in the cold after all.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn looked down at herself. relizing she was in her short sleevless dress from home. "the cold really doesn't bother me." she smiled at him. "i'll be fine"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:17 am
dawn thought about. "alright give me five minutes and i'll be back" she runs back to the inn and came back in a black pair of jeans and a red turtle neck. "there thats better." she smiled at the fact that KoTari seem to worry about her.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 pm
"There you go. That's warmer isn't it?" KoTari said with a kind smile.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn thought about. "alright give me five minutes and i'll be back" she runs back to the inn and came back in a black pair of jeans and a red turtle neck. "there thats better." she smiled at the fact that KoTari seem to worry about her.
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm
dawn thought about something for a moment then she gently kissed him on the cheek "thank you for careing not many people do." she walked past him
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:09 pm
KoTari blushed slightly, "I-It's no trouble..." He managed to say. He tried to remind himself that she didn't know what he is so of course she would do something like that.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn thought about something for a moment then she gently kissed him on the cheek "thank you for careing not many people do." she walked past him
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am
dawn laughed softly as he blushed. 'he's shy ' she thought to herself. "so where are you from"
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari blushed slightly, "I-It's no trouble..." He managed to say. He tried to remind himself that she didn't know what he is so of course she would do something like that.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 am
"I-I'm from Skyrim, the floating city that crashed last year," KoTari said, "And you?"
Dawn-Dracula
dawn laughed softly as he blushed. 'he's shy ' she thought to herself. "so where are you from"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 am
dawn looked at him strangly for a moment. then smiled. "doesn't my last name say it all" she laughed "i'm from hell. literally"
UkyoKuonji2004
"I-I'm from Skyrim, the floating city that crashed last year," KoTari said, "And you?"
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am
KoTari looked surprised, "What? Really?" He said. She didn't look like someone who would come from hell.
Dawn-Dracula
dawn looked at him strangly for a moment. then smiled. "doesn't my last name say it all" she laughed "i'm from hell. literally"
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 am
"yeah, i'm the daughter of the devil." dawn smiled
UkyoKuonji2004
KoTari looked surprised, "What? Really?" He said. She didn't look like someone who would come from hell.
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Dawn-Dracula

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am
"You don't exactly look like a denizen of evil," KoTari commented, still surprised.
Dawn-Dracula
"yeah, i'm the daughter of the devil." dawn smiled
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula
UkyoKuonji2004
Dawn-Dracula

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games