Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm
"Where else should I?" Aquaria asked, looking up at Garin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm
"Somewhere more secluded is where," Garin replied. "What do you think people will do if a demon just randomly appeared and we were the cause."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 pm
"Hmm, good thought," Aquaria said. She picked up the pendant and dragged Garin over to the edge of the woods. "Is this better?" she asked. "Oh! I can restrict her magic too, if that would be best."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 pm
"I don't know, Aquaria," garin replied, looking down.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm
"What is it now?" Aquaria asked almost impatiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Garin looked at her sharply, not liking her tone. "Nothing, Dear," he said, too sweetly. "If my presence is distratciong you, I can go else where."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm
"No, no, stay, please Garin," Aquaria begged. She placed the pendant on the ground and knelt, concentrating.
Aquaria put her hands over the pendant. Alright, Sanvi, are you ready? she thought. Aquaria let her power surge through her hands and into the pendant, weaving a permanent body for the demon girl. Bit by bit, a girl with pale skin, dark hair, green eyes, and the red and white clothing Sanvi had requested began to appear on the ground. When the form was solid, Aquaria used the last bit of her power for the moment to lock the demon's magic inside the pendant and place another spell on the girl that would keep the green necklace from being taken off.
Aquaria pulled her hands back from the pendant, which now hung around Sanvi's neck. The angel sighed briefly before closing her eyes and lapsing into unconsciousness, falling onto the forest floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Garin caught Aquaria before she hit the ground. he lifted her into his arms and watched Sanvi.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 pm
The demon stood slowly. She spotted a girl hanging limply from the vampire's arms and lunged protectively towards her. "H-host-sama?" Sanvi asked, worried. "She used all her power to do this, didn't she?" the demon inquired of the vampire boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:55 pm
When Sanvi moved towards them, Garin imediately jumped back and took a defnesive stance. He bared his teeth at the demon, a bit. "Yes," he replied.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Sanvi immediately dropped back when she saw the vampire's stance. "You still don't trust me." It wasn't a question. "What is your name, vampire? And what's Host-sama's name?" she asked. Her voice was much different from Aquaria's, huskier, but with a ringing, magical tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm
"I don't like to be lunged at in that way," garin replied, relaxing his stance a bit. "Especially by demons."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 pm
"My apologies," Sanvi said, looking genuinely sorry. "But may I please know your names?"
Aquaria heard the voices, one was Garin's and one was unfamiliar. She had no idea that her actions had worked and that Sanvi was real. She was too weak to do anything but stay limp in Garin's arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:05 pm
"I'm garin," he replied. "And this is Aquaria."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:08 pm
"A pleasure," Sanvi said, bowing low. "My name is Sanvi, though I presume Host-sama has told you, and since you were kind enough to seal me again. Though I suppose I should thank you for the idea of giving me my own body." There was a hint of bitterness in Sanvi's tone.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games