Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:30 pm
"Don't think anything of it," Rick said, "I'll deal with this personally," He hid his sneer fairly well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake gripped the wall, a smile still on his face, despite his suspicions. "Shouldn't you be out looking for that vampire?" He asked, still trying to figure out just why the man was taking care of such a mundane task as taking a hunter to the infirmary.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm
Leonard nodded, and glanced at Drake. "Rick sir, i believe i can handle him." Leonard said, since he had a vial of infected blood in his belt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:35 pm
"I think since I have gotten KIERAN I don't think that one will be necessary," Rick said, "I don't think he's going to be very responsive to commands after I'm through with him."

The crystallis in Kir's neck started glowing. He lurched forward and silently coughed. Blood splattered the ground before him and he scratched at his throat harder.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:40 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake shrugged. "All dah same, I kin make it on meh own." He told the man. "But I'm wastin' time n' blood arguin' wit' yah, so I'll be goin'." The hyena began to lurch down the hall, in the direction of the infirmary.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:45 pm
Leonard walked after him, touching the vial in his belt so Rick would understand. he would simply take a syringe and inject him...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:48 pm
Rick knew what Leonard's intention was, so he just walked along with them. When they got into the infirmary he tried to get Drake to sit down, "First we need to give you a shot to numb the pain, okay?" He said, hoping Leonard would make it look like he took the vial from the counter behind them instead of his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm
Some Might Say...
"Yah speak to meh like a child rather den a hardened veteran." Drake retorted, "Where are dah docs, by dah way?" He glanced around the infirmary for the people that usually ended to wounds. He had a very bad feeling about this.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:52 pm
Leonard walked over to the counter, but as he turned he slipped the vial up and out of the belt loop, and grabbed a syringe, sticking the needle into the cork of the vial. taking some of the blood, Leonard walked over calmly, with a swab as well to disinfect the area... sort of ironic really.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 pm
Bradley couldn't stand being so close to the Academy anymore. He turned and bolted with a hand to his mouth to stop himself from either vomiting or screaming, whichever came first.

"Don't know much do you?" Rick questioned, "I have a license. I'm a doctor. So is most of the scientists here."

(Bradley exits to Zen's Castle)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:01 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake shrugged. "Dun need to." He replied, smirking slightly more as the man tried to disinfect his mangy fur. He grabbed one of his poisoned needles discretely and held it hidden in one of the folds of his pants.

[[Be right back, dinner]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:04 pm
"And Leonard here has been taught how to handle a needle," Rick decided to explain that.

Kir's now bloody hand went to the ground in front of him and his back arced. His hands closed into fists. He was trying not to become more Vampire-like here of all places. He could end up drinking something he shouldn't again. His teeth started to get longer.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:22 pm
Some Might Say...
[[Back.]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:27 pm
Leonard noticed the motion by the animal thing, and moved to inject him. if he tried to get Leonard with that, it would be easy to jump away.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:43 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake watched as the man moved in, looking closely at the contents of the syringe. From this distance it was difficult to tell just what it was, but he should have a good view as it was being injected. And so the hyena waited.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games