Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

((XD, makes sense. n thats true...lol. I wanna fight!!! some cloud sannin just got his a** drop kicked and god modded his sorry rear out of it, im waiting him to get back on and get him to correct himself. He should be dead or will be physically blinded and other stuff. Then I'll come and fight one of you because im extremely bored lol. But what you may do...and the explosion im in a dojo so wouldnt i hear that? I mean people heard orochimaru's attack...then again theres pein again lol))
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Syn's clone (kage bunshin) quickly throws two kunias at the birds leading off a good amount to try and get them to go off target. Syn doesn't really like zeramaru but he doesn't want him to die.

SynysterGatesRules

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:24 pm

(Hey exactly what am I suppose to do I have a treaty for the kage and she ain't around lol xp )
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm

kidnap_santa_clause
(Hey exactly what am I suppose to do I have a treaty for the kage and she ain't around lol xp )

((well, at the moment now isnt the best time. If I were you I'd hang around and wait for things to calm down or when she isnt in a fight))

Shruikan Tenshi

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:34 pm

(or I could join the fight lol mrgreen )
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 pm

((not high enough for me to kill :]))

SynysterGatesRules

kidnap_santa_clause

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 pm

(sanin.....and I got lost on your post....she is where)
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:52 pm

(lol then again it wouldn't make sense if I knew where she was......so maybe I could join this fight when you guys get the godmoding thing mrgreen )

kidnap_santa_clause

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games