Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Akira threw a tag into the oil on the ground activating it. Initing the field on fire.

((the gobi is fighting the shukkaku and yonbi. The yonbi hungry and wants to eat syn while it is filling all the air in the barrier with poison. The shukkaku crazy mode now and will kill everything...))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Death_God_Sakura

(ok, Phi, your on Hanzo's back, but you first have to dodge alot of lighting).

Sand began to shot up creating a dome, one that could fit everyone but not allow anyone else in.

((GTG Sorry. Someone puppet me if you want. I might be back in an hour.))

Detachi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Kazuma looked behind and pulled out Ryoku powering it with demon chakra he slashed at all the sand and at Neseka, then he smiled as lightning shot down at Neseka as the sky blackened and it started to rain.

((Oh you guys forgot i am now crying and punching my own groin because i went demon form...........))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm

havockboy
irishshamrock12
Gamabunta had oil coming up his throat and spurted it out in a bunch of directions.

((Don't you make the oil >.<))

The poisonous spike hits gamabunta and now he is paralyzed.

sorry to tell you buddy but one of the laws of science is that if one things hits another thing with same or greater inertia then it will either reject or stop the object. one reason why I used the oil. Toad oil isn't like motor oil either.
and did the oil hit you by chance?

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Kunesume2
Akira threw a tag into the oil on the ground activating it. Initing the field on fire.

you fool you just killed my whole plan stressed
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 pm

SynysterGatesRules
Kunesume2

you fool you just killed my whole plan stressed

((lol Well you could of PM me. MAke more.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Death_God_Sakura

(Syn, the problem with your statment is that havocs is a spike, meaning it as a point. so the powerful part of it is at the point which will cut through the oil))

((Note: you just killed a Neko, don't use science in Anime related things, we break all the laws.))

Death_God_Mito

Sand began to shot up creating a dome, one that could fit everyone but not allow anyone else in.

Phi woke up and saw the lightning. Phi did some handseals. After the handseals performent Phi sunk underground.

(I guess?? IM SO CONFUSE)

xPhi-Phix

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Death_God_Mito
(Syn, the problem with your statment is that havocs is a spike, meaning it as a point. so the powerful part of it is at the point which will cut through the oil))

((Note: you just killed a Neko, don't use science in Anime related things, we break all the laws.))

((Seriourly LOL))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:04 pm

((Sorry idiot I am contolling it it is MOVING IT IS PROPELLED WITH ENERGY IT SHOT OUT TOWARDS YOU...it would be like you dropped a ball while you threw a simmilar ball at it with so where do the balls go away from the force AKA towards gamabunta ...psh you idiots talk of science yet you forget...))

Everyone but the yonbi and shukkaku were slowly being paralyzed by the poison in the air.
"fools you did not notice i was littering the air with toxins and now you made a fire you will kill yourselves"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Dark-Phi
Death_God_Mito

Phi woke up and saw the lightning. Phi did some handseals. After the handseals performent Phi sunk underground.

(I guess?? IM SO CONFUSE)

((umm ground is soaked in poison... i remember I barfed lots on the ground...))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Death_God_Mito

if somebody in the anime can stop kunias with wind then theres a really good chance you can do the same with oil. oils gonna A stop it and B weigh it down

SynysterGatesRules

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Neska pushed Raijin's sword forward as the lighting hit it. The sword absorbed it turning it back as it lauched back towards Kazuma. "Try again." he said now running at full speed of 1,000 mph. faster then the human eye could see. He pulled his sythe back and went to bring it down on on Kazuma, beating the lighting there.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games